Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (87766 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by goodnessme1(f): 12:24pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Boko Haram started just like this but Northerners choose to be supporting and hailing them at the early stage.
But today the beast they created is now feeding on them.

Now, IPOB TERRORISTS are on the same page with the foundation of Boko Haram. But our Igbo brothers are happy, hailing and encouraging them.

Hehehe, don't cry when the beast start feeding on you ooo.
pls stop saying our Igbo brothers,we are not your brothers

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by baddosky1: 12:25pm On May 30, 2021
Biggcake:

The mods wey you call, na your Papa Dem be?

No mind am! The likes of CilicMarin or is it SillyMarin will look for trouble with their keypad and when you give it back to them hot, they start shouting mods names.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Kosoco(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2021
Kingof2nations:
What is gulak doing in IMO
What happened
You are a big fool.... Na your papa get IMO state. How useless can you be because of sentiment..... Continue you will meet your Waterloo. You are more bad Dan evil.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Promzy99: 12:26pm On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:
Igbos are doing their own now n they are happy,hope u won't claim victims when others revenge ooo.
Wetin bring igbo or no igbo for dis matter now? Na crime for person to get self-joy again? Abeggy!
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by bewla(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Boko Haram started just like this but Northerners choose to be supporting and hailing them at the early stage.

Now, IPOB TERRORISTS are on the same page with the foundation of Boko Haram. But our Igbo brothers are happy, hailing and encouraging them.

Tru talk and we'll taken
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by 2elliot: 12:28pm On May 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

As an Ijaw man with even half a brain, go ask your thieving and corrupt elders what they did with monies meant for you.
As an Ijaw man I have just started that inquiry, I will use anything within my powers to get answers from my own leaders. No oppressor of the ijaw people will go Scot free in due time.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by tamdun: 12:28pm On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:
did full blown war in Rwanda end Rwanda?
Go n Google about war thorn countries in Africa n see if it has ended those countries
Those countries don't multiple have ethnic groups like Nigeria, we are talking about 3 major tribes here, I pray this won't turn to war but, any war at this point will end Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by ford101: 12:28pm On May 30, 2021
MARKone:

You guys are funny, the day Northerners will decide to purge their region of Igbos, that day you will realise that there would have been better ways to this agitation, than bearing arms.
are u mad.have the northerners not been killing Igbos in the north.didnt Boko haram start by killing Igbos.see there is no north any more.cos even the Benue man wants to live Nigeria so does the southan Kaduna man etc.gwari people silenced Hausa people in mpape last two yrs wen the hausas said all Igbos most go.guy u people have no grounds.if it start now every body ll live the war and start looting properties allover the country

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Angelfrost(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2021
iokpebholo:
try and use ur brain for once...This IPOB in action

Every criminal activity is not done by IPOB... It is your brain that requires usage.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Anaedo1: 12:28pm On May 30, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Not UGM.
They are the stupid terrorists descendants of Ojukwu.

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Focusmind: 12:28pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:
I DONT KNOW WHO HE IS BUT THE NAME SOUNDS MORE LIKE A TERRORIST AND TERRORISTS ARE NO LONGER TOLORATED

You are the most stupid person I have ever seen on Nairaland. So, a Nigerian can not come to Owerri again? This food you all are cooking, when it is done, I hope you would gladly eat it. Stupid set of ignorant people. Continue deceiving yourselves. It is your region that would be destroyed completely. I pity your folks making their living outside the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Angelfrost(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2021
2elliot:
As an Ijaw man I have just started that inquiry, I will use anything within my powers to get answers from my own leaders. No oppressor of the ijaw people will go Scot free in due time.

Good! I like that!

Na man you be! Kudos sir!!!
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Asadujames202(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2021
Olatara:
People can choose to be anywhere they want to be, I am from the West, but I visited Kano for six months, my roommate is from Imo, she lived all her life in Ka

Not this time around

One Zoogeria is a scam
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by kollinz1234(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:
I DONT KNOW WHO HE IS BUT THE NAME SOUNDS MORE LIKE A TERRORIST AND TERRORISTS ARE NO LONGER TOLORATED
after all he was warned to "stay at home".
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by greggng: 12:30pm On May 30, 2021
Kingof2nations:
What is gulak doing in IMO
What happened

This question is irrelevant .The right question is why was he not protected in imo state ...I thought he is a vip that deserves security protection ...I have said it , is better we separate peacefully ...going to a second war will be the biggest blow to everyone ...if you doubt me go and read the casualties by JP clark

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Kingof2nations(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2021
Kosoco:
You are a big fool.... Na your papa get IMO state. How useless can you be because of sentiment..... Continue you will meet your Waterloo. You are more bad Dan evil.......

Oga don't get me wrong I'm just asking, because he's a public figure and not ordinary citizen like me and you.
Because I know he's not based in IMO did he com for political meeting program or something any idea
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Ever8090: 12:30pm On May 30, 2021
Ddokie:
If gulak is dead, you should go and ask rochas.

Endangered which brethren? Wetin u sabi?Any retaliatory killing in the north starts a full blown civil war which will end Nigeria.

The north isn’t ready for that.
and the east is ready for war abi?... people like who will die of hunger before a bullet gets near you, will be on social media typing rubbish..
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by donttouchme: 12:30pm On May 30, 2021
As if north is safe. Most northern rural areas hv ran away from their homes as a result of insecurity. No where is safe in nigeria. He might be a political assasination victim. I blame d president.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by africanusvu(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2021
WhizdomXX:
St. UGM
Patron Saint of all Igbos.
,If that's what ur father told you,then,u need to disown him,
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Safemoon: 12:31pm On May 30, 2021
The truth is gradually unfolding. Nigeria DSS trying to set the south east up for ethnic cleansing.

We see Una hand work.una well don oh.we are watching

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Unik3030: 12:33pm On May 30, 2021
tamdun:

Those countries don't multiple ethnic groups like Nigeria, we are talking about 3 major tribes here, I pray this won't turn to war but, any war at this point will end Nigeria
it can't end anything, international bodies will first sell weapons n ammunitions to both parties after that they will exploit your natural resources to the last drop n when they have made enough money they form peace accord.

By that time all parties will b tired of the killings n everyone will want peace so they will capitalise on that n form a government for the people.

Go n read about war resolution n conflict n see pure business n politics

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 30, 2021
Ddokie:

Endangered which brethren? Wetin u sabi?Any retaliatory killing in the north starts a full blown civil war which will end Nigeria.

North is living in 21st century. The Igbos in the North are more than the population of IMO state. North no longer hold the fault of someone on others. Only animals will sacrifice their brethren for the cause that can't be achieved. I'm very much sure that ur senses can be reset in few weeks; the burning of govt locations (about 120 IPOB attack are recorded in 3 months), the killings of securities and attack on other ethnic groups is a deliberate trick by govt to expose the empty headed Kanu for the whole world to witness his sins before govt crack him down completely.
There are many ways to kill a rat!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Angelfrost(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2021
Focusmind:

You are the most stupid person I have ever seen on Nairaland. So, a Nigerian can not come to Owerri again? This food you all are cooking, when it is done, I hope you would gladly eat it. Stupid set of ignorant people. Continue deceiving yourselves. It is your region that would be destroyed completely. I pity your folks making their living outside the SE.

Very proud and ignorant things... Especially the ones on this forum.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by samsard(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2021
Ddokie:

You lost the last war. What makes you think the north isn't ready for war?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by pinkgoodies(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2021
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Vireani79: 12:36pm On May 30, 2021
Oloripelebe:
This is just a Political assassination... Innocent citizens wl face the consequences

Easterners should take it easy lest they turn dia region to the battle ground again. Learn from ur forefathers mistakes

Oga shut up
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Vireani79: 12:36pm On May 30, 2021
samsard:
You lost the last war. What makes you think the north isn't ready for war?

What if they are ready
Who cares
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Kosoco(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2021
Kingof2nations:

Oga don't get me wrong I'm just asking, because he's a public figure and not ordinary citizen like me and you.
Because I know he's not based in IMO did he com for political meeting program or something any idea
Bro Ihedioha is always in Abuja what is he doing there. Is he a gov senator or Rep.... Pls let's be objective. This guy is an Aid to former president. He can be anywhere at anytime... We are facing a national calamity and still sentiments still clouds our reasoning.... Baba this is not time for what you post.... Shebi if na Ohakim was shot in Kano will you spew this trash.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 30, 2021
ford101:
who do u really think northerns see as igbos.lol u are one of the people the see as igbos.ha haha.even yourubas are seen as igbos.ask any body.even Benue
Northerners are not that dumb. Most southerners can't differentiate Northern tribes by facial look but we in the North very well can differentiate Igbos and Yorubas. Igbos are the most obvious by look. They have flat head, wide broad nose and the shape of their face can make u spit them in seconds. The accent of Igbos is only spoken by Igbos.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by freeman5050: 12:38pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:

What do you know? The people you mentioned their names has different mission which you know the truth, stop pretending.
The two of them are 2 completely entities from different backgrounds and ideology of life. Just accept and say the truth
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by unclenna(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.