Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (87819 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by hansomb: 12:52pm On May 30, 2021
Kingof2nations:
What is gulak doing in IMO
What happened
Is Imo not Nigerian. Do you know the amount of Igbos still living in Borneo ?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by wealthyhenry(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Someone is setting the Ndigbo up for a genocide.

Either the Federal Government or Nnamdi Kanu is suspected.

I don’t trust the Federal Government on this killing. It may be their handwork

Nnamdi Kanu instigating genocide against the very people he's trying to save from the jihadists? Are you okay at all?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by chatinent: 12:53pm On May 30, 2021
Judolisco:
writing dissertation and thesis for someone is a crime

It is but legal freelance sites include it making it less a crime but a service.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by maasoap(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Flee to the hills and mountains my people for Buhari is forcing the nation into another civil war, I see Nigeria breaking into 3 different countries.

This I have seen.

Buhari didn't kill Ahmed Gulak or arm UGM
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2021
Safemoon:
The hate if Igbos is too deep in the evil contraption .
Very important Igbo men have died in the east north and everywhere,so what's so special about the gulack of a man.
The news said unknown gunmen killed him imidiately our Afonja brothers gave the unknow gun men name IPOB.

When the army chief died in Kaduna no one said it's bandits or boko haram.

We don't care about conspiracy we are moving on its Biafra or death.

Exactly.....Afonjas are the problem of Nigeria not even North

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by dk58(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2021
When will this spate of killings end in Nigeria? It's nauseating.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 12:53pm On May 30, 2021
Amanda4life:
NOT THE WORK OF UNKNOWN GUN MEN.

I SMELL SOMETHING
Go & Empty your septic tank it is full of sheet.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by supereagle(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2021
Ddokie:
If gulak is dead, you should go and ask rochas.

Endangered which brethren? Wetin u sabi?Any retaliatory killing in the north starts a full blown civil war which will end Nigeria.

The north isn’t ready for that.

Wars start for many reasons, but they end in almost all cases as a result of dialogue.

In the case of Nigeria, the first war happened as a result of ethnic intolerance between the north and the east. If another war should commence, it’ll be for the same reason. As a result, the only issue on the dialogue table would be total dissolution of the country to avoid a third civil war.

Eziokwu

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Guyman02: 12:54pm On May 30, 2021
tamdun:
Ibos should be very careful, history is about to repeat itself
Get out, what has Igbo got to do with killing by unknown gunmen

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Coldsperm: 12:54pm On May 30, 2021
I pray that they start reprisals immediately in the north without wasting time. We need to level this country and bifurcate it into different parts because nothing is working here again. It should start if possible today. I need to teach these Hausa and Fulanis BDC operators here some lessons. I even heard they store big monies in their houses.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Amotolongbo(f): 12:54pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
wealthyhenry:

Nnamdi Kanu instigating genocide against the very people he's trying to save from the jihadists? Are you okay at all?
[/s]claptrap
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by puzzlegate(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2021
Kubernetes:
I wished it was OBJ who is in charge. Dem for don level that region.
stop typing RUBBISH !

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Amanda4life: 12:55pm On May 30, 2021
ENEMIES WILL KILL THEMSELVES AND THEY WILL SY UNKNOWN GUN MEN.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 12:55pm On May 30, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Exactly.....Afonjas are the problem of Nigeria not even North
Not so true, the people that caused the civil war are still the trouble makers & yet are begging that they make one of them President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, or they will divide Nigeria.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Safemoon: 12:55pm On May 30, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
In as much as I won't hold forth in defence of the IPOB terrorists, I am not sure if it's right to tag this to the IPOB terrorists. This looks more like the usual killing machine of PDP. It's PDP setting itself ablaze from within or just armed robbers trailing him probably because these guys still carry cash around to settle in order to escape detection by EFCC. It's too early to state categorically until investigation is concluded. May God console his family.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

This one nah 100% confirmed Afonja man.always spewing trash.soeaking from both side of his mouth.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by cyprex: 12:55pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:
He came to map out new strategy to murder innocent and put Imo into more chaos so that they will keep on siphoning our resources without check, but fortunately, karma found him early.

Security terrorists still thinking of coming down SE to cause mayham, better ask Abbah kyari why he went dumb ever since he visited Imo or ask herdsmen why they went limbless in SE.

You sound more like a blood thirsty fool or a kindergarten pupil
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Gambit23: 12:55pm On May 30, 2021
Oloripelebe:
This is just a Political assassination... Innocent citizens wl face the consequences

Easterners should take it easy lest they turn dia region to the battle ground again. Learn from ur forefathers mistakes

Keep quiet n face fulani wey de collect ur land, mine ur gold & chase u into Benin republic refugee camp
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Someone is setting the Ndigbo up for a genocide.

Either the Federal Government or Nnamdi Kanu is suspected.

I don’t trust the Federal Government on this killing. It may be their handwork

Them nor born the northern army well make them murder numerous Igbos this time. Make them try am na? Abi you nor dey see say them nor dey fit dominate the security situation in the East again?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 30, 2021
May his soul Rest In Peace so sad May his family receive comfort from God

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by preciousmetals: 12:56pm On May 30, 2021
Good development, he's the one that confirm Hope Uzodimma as the winner of APC governorship primary, he's the main actor in the imposition of Hope Uzodimma to the Imo people
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Flee to the hills and mountains my people for Buhari is forcing the nation into another civil war, I see Nigeria breaking into 3 different countries.

This I have seen.

Make he break but Naija Delta is not a part of Biafra. Make you cross-check your vision very well.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Munzy14(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2021
Ahmed Gulak, the APC man who snatched APC ticket from rochas and gave it to Hope Uzodimma...

If you do the calculations, it's either the former killed him or the later never complete his payment for the dirty job and decided to eliminate him...

Gulak if truly is dead, is a political assassination...I pity some politicians, they will kill themselves to settle the old scores....And escape the law with UGM litany.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Amanda4life: 12:57pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Go & Empty your septic tank it is full of sheet.

YOU NEED. THERAPIST
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2021
Kubernetes:
I wished it was OBJ who is in charge. Dem for don level that region.

True!
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by pquaver(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

What sort of Mumu comment is this? So fulani herdsmen do not endanger their kinsmen by their incessant atrocities? Well this is 2021 and not 1967.No one has a monopoly over violence

So why do you condemn them as backwards and Nigeria'S problems when in the real sense you are no different from them?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by puzzlegate(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2021
NybenSBF101:
If only Nnamdi Kanu is in Nigeria to face the music he started
Stop typing RUBBISH. He is coming to treat any Bleep up.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Elsueno: 12:58pm On May 30, 2021
Ddokie:
If gulak is dead, you should go and ask rochas.

Endangered which brethren? Wetin u sabi?Any retaliatory killing in the north starts a full blown civil war which will end Nigeria.

The north isn’t ready for that.

Wars start for many reasons, but they end in almost all cases as a result of dialogue.

In the case of Nigeria, the first war happened as a result of ethnic intolerance between the north and the east. If another war should commence, it’ll be for the same reason. As a result, the only issue on the dialogue table would be total dissolution of the country to avoid a third civil war.

Unfortunately u Igbos OVERESTIMATE urselfs, To think u actually believe u stand on equal footing with the Nigerian armed forces is ur first & most fatal mistake. Even Iswap with all thier sophisticated networks all over the world dare not face Nigerian army directly. They sneak around and attack isolated positions & retreat b4 reinforcements arrived. And the northerners ain't retaliating cause u haven't actually reached that threshold yet..... The police, army, air force, Civil defense, all have special combat units dat even hardened terrorists run when they meet them. Worry not, keep it up & u will see what I mean pretty soon
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Coldsperm: 12:58pm On May 30, 2021
Focusmind:

You are the most stupid person I have ever seen on Nairaland. So, a Nigerian can not come to Owerri again? This food you all are cooking, when it is done, I hope you would gladly eat it. Stupid set of ignorant people. Continue deceiving yourselves. It is your region that would be destroyed completely. I pity your folks making their living outside the SE.
Can you start it immediately Ewu. This is even small to what is to come in few months time. We need this fight now to scatter this country.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2021
Elxandre:

You're an irresponsible idiot.
Look at what you put in your thumbnail?
Seriously dude? You photoshopped a minor kissing someone?

He is just like the OP that posted this nonsense here just to blackmail Igbos

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Coldsperm: 12:59pm On May 30, 2021
Elsueno:

Unfortunately u Igbos OVERESTIMATE urselfs, To think u actually believe u stand on equal footing with the Nigerian armed forces is ur first & most fatal mistake. Even Iswap with all thier sophisticated networks all over the world dare not face Nigerian army directly. They sneak around and attack isolated positions & retreat b4 reinforcements arrived. And the northerners ain't retaliating cause u haven't actually reached that threshold yet..... The police, army, air force, Civil defense, all have special combat units dat even hardened terrorists run when they meet them. Worry not, keep it up & u will see what I mean pretty soon
Type next time without crying ok. Ewu!!!
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by puzzlegate(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2021
GeneralPula:

Wake up ma’am..

Nnamdi kanu is working for politicians. Anything they tell him to do, he will do..
keep on deceiving your self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.