Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (87821 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by themanderon: 12:39pm On May 30, 2021
This government must never be trusted. Not a fan of unknown gunmen but we must remember that some agents of destabilization have been dispatched to the east and the south south to cause mayhem and label esn as the culprits. The governor of Akwa ibom confirmed this when he said they arrested a fake soldier with AK 47 but an order came from above that the said gunman be released. Who gave that order and what is their endgame? The desperation of this present government to paint all their perceived enemies black is legendary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by slam7000(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2021
gragz8701:
Please media Houses should be careful how they title headlines. He may have been killed by armed robbers or kidnappers or even a fellow politician. This hasty conclusion is wrong and could result to reprisal up north.

Knowing how the North behave, I'll advise Igbos in the North to locate a nearby safe heaven for the main time. Otukpo town is safe both at night and day for all Igbos around Tarawa, Abuja, Nasarawa, Adamawa, Kaduna etc. You can plot your bearing to any Eastern state from Otukpo.

Kayode Ogundamisi is an agent provocateur.
He never misses an opportunity like this.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Igboid: 12:40pm On May 30, 2021
goodnessme1:
pls stop saying our Igbo brothers,we are not your brothers

Exactly what I keep telling them.
We are not brothers.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Quaddafi29: 12:40pm On May 30, 2021
If true, must Everything be ascribed unto the so called unknown gunmen? By the way, if they are unknown, why would any cow and Futa Jallon sympathiser link them to a particular ethnic group?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 12:41pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:
I DONT KNOW WHO HE IS BUT THE NAME SOUNDS MORE LIKE A TERRORIST AND TERRORISTS ARE NO LONGER TOLORATED
Zombie keep basking in your ignorance, when your demise comes, people will jester over your tragedy.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by 2elliot: 12:42pm On May 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

Good! I like that!

Na man you be! Kudos sir!!!
Thank you. Sorry about my initial cuss words. Just that I was annoyed when u made mention of OBJ. Obj messed up my childhood when he sent the military to level Odi community. At my tender age I was introduced to Egbesu to be fortified as a freedom fighter. Growing up now, I realised my people have been too oppressed and when they retaliate, we are labelled militants, yet our resources are plundered by Nigeria without anything to show. That use of military to keep us scared from demanding our rights is becoming stale. It is the same thing with Biafran agitators. Constantly using force to suppress their clamour has birthed the presently madness, yet again the victims are blamed, just as the odi people. I come from an oil producing community, yet there is nothing to show. The people are suffering. When I made move to demand fair treatment, my house was invaded by killer security men. I was just lucky to survive that attack. But presently now, I am ready to get my demands met at all cost.

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:42pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Boko Haram started just like this but Northerners choose to be supporting and hailing them at the early stage.
But today the beast they created is now feeding on them.

Now, IPOB TERRORISTS are on the same page with the foundation of Boko Haram. But our Igbo brothers are happy, hailing and encouraging them.

Hehehe, don't cry when the beast start feeding on you ooo.
that is result of mixin idol worshipg with Christianity, they are obliterating themselves ignorantly in homelands while faking newsundecided
WHEN YOU ARE WORSHING IDOLS GOD WILL NEVER BE ON YOUR SIDE,GOD DESERTS YOU,YOU WILL GO ASTRAY DOING ABNORMAL THINGS WITH GULLIBLE PEOPLE AND CALLING IT NORMAL,YOU WILL END UP A DISASTER! These are the consequences of prolong lockdown I have forewarned bos mustava and ihekwazoo, they have caused more idle hands to end up in devils workshop.
A well informed and unpolluted mind can get whatever just you want without shedding innocent blood.
ENLIGHTENING IS THE END OF SUFFERING,NOT VIOLENCE!
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by ford101: 12:42pm On May 30, 2021
Coronabirus:
Northerners are not that dumb. Most southerners can't differentiate Northern tribes by facial look but we in the North very well can differentiate Igbos and Yorubas. Igbos are the most obvious by look. They have flat head, wide broad nose and the shape of their face can make u spit them in seconds. The accent of Igbos is only spoken by Igbos.
lol u make Me remember my igala friend that told me how he ran for his life wen the were killing everybody in Kano all in the name of killing Igbos.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 12:43pm On May 30, 2021
Quaddafi29:
If true, must Everything be ascribed unto the so called unknown gunmen? By the way, if they are unknown, why would any cow and Futa Jallon sympathiser link them to a particular ethnic group?
Yes why not just call a spade a spade, we know the so called unknown Gunmen are ipob & ESN Which are one united senseless group of touts armed with ammunition.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by jaxxy(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2021
Ddokie:
If gulak is dead, you should go and ask rochas.

Endangered which brethren? Wetin u sabi?Any retaliatory killing in the north starts a full blown civil war which will end Nigeria.

The north isn’t ready for that.

Keep deceiving urself and rejoicing over these killings. Ur irresponsible actions and indiscriminate killings like terrorists can lead to anything and a full blown war u will loose woefully. U are not ready for that. If the North has not retaliated it is only divine mercy and because they know it’s ipob and not all Igbos. U guys better stop the madness now and do things the right way.

U can not defeat the army in a full blown war!
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2021
If this is true

Shit brewing,,,,
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Kelechukwu1: 12:44pm On May 30, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
shocked sad sad angry sad iPOB miscreants they invite trobu undecided sad.Hope the PIGZ won't cry to UNN Wen they start them

How do you mean?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 30, 2021
ford101:
ll Benue still fight for one Nigeria lol.pls let them start this war
Don't mind them even southern kaduna would join to opt out

Jos would join, danjuma people in taraba, Niger people, nassarawa people, would all have scores to settle
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by micflo28(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2021
My IMO people please show restraint. They are acquiring Tucano Fighter Jets it’s not for no reason, this clueless government want to get a reason to commit genocide like Charles Taylor did to his people. Someone is plotting war for the Igbo nation. Nnamdi Kanu has stated that he doesn’t want Biafra to be gotten through war. Please end the senseless carnage. Our brother Jonathan could not foolishly give us Biafra, let’s not expect much from this government. It serves the interest of his region alone. Let us think of the innocent lives we will put on the line of fire when the war begins. Please my brothers, end the aggression and any police man that kills any IMO citizen should be killed instantly without hesitation. If they won’t be professional they should resign.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Quaddafi29: 12:45pm On May 30, 2021
The race to give the Igbos a bad name may include sacrificing some expendable people but the ultimate goal of using such stupid and brazen acts to invade and commit genocide may not play out as planned. We know of influx of armed men from up there to down here where they put on uniform without name tags and prowl the streets in search of soft targets. God will soon pour hot cement on all of them including the so called political leaders working with and for them.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by goodnessme1(f): 12:47pm On May 30, 2021
Igboid:

Exactly what I keep telling them.
We are not brothers.
How can those that hate and wish us evil call us their brothers.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Gambit23: 12:48pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Boko Haram started just like this but Northerners choose to be supporting and hailing them at the early stage.
But today the beast they created is now feeding on them.

Now, IPOB TERRORISTS are on the same page with the foundation of Boko Haram. But our Igbo brothers are happy, hailing and encouraging them.

Hehehe, don't cry when the beast start feeding on you ooo.

Keep quiet Awusa-afonja
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 12:48pm On May 30, 2021
Quaddafi29:
The race to give the Igbos a bad name may include sacrificing some expendable people but the ultimate goal of using such stupid and brazen acts to invade and commit genocide may not play out as planned. We know of influx of armed men from up there to down here where they put on uniform without name tags and prowl the streets in search of soft targets. God will soon pour hot cement on all of them including the so called political leaders working with and for them.
Don’t worry continue in your conspiracy theories, you will soon receive what you wished for, soon ECOWAS & UN will call a special session when the Nigerian Military finally accepts your invitation for confrontation. When the cat is away the mouse will come out to play, ipob & ESN enjoy your 15 minutes of fame, Ignoramus like you will start wailing & shouting genocide, they are killing us as if we are not Nigerians.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Amanda4life: 12:49pm On May 30, 2021
Grandmaster4:
Boy this is serious o
.... how credible is this?.. let me just be watching.
at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

EASTERN STATE, ESPECIALLY ABA IS HOT.
CHILDREN ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO GO TO SCHOOL BECAUSE OF STRAY BULLET FLYING UP AND DOWN.

WAR IS ALREADY THERE.

PEOPLE RAN TO THE MARKET IN FEAR TO STOCK UP THEIR HOUSE.
ITS SEEMS WAR ALREADY.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by supereagle(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2021
gmo10:
How true is this information

True.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by samsard(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2021
Vireani79:

What if they are ready
Who cares
You'll care once it gets to you and your loved ones.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by maasoap(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2021
Ddokie:
If gulak is dead, you should go and ask rochas.

Endangered which brethren? Wetin u sabi?Any retaliatory killing in the north starts a full blown civil war which will end Nigeria.

The north isn’t ready for that.

Wars start for many reasons, but they end in almost all cases as a result of dialogue.

In the case of Nigeria, the first war happened as a result of ethnic intolerance between the north and the east. If another war should commence, it’ll be for the same reason. As a result, the only issue on the dialogue table would be total dissolution of the country to avoid a third civil war.

Your leaders will dissolve Nigeria after the second civil War to avoid the third civil War? That's a funny opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by ivolt: 12:50pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:
I DONT KNOW WHO HE IS BUT THE NAME SOUNDS MORE LIKE A TERRORIST AND TERRORISTS ARE NO LONGER TOLORATED
Chief judge. But Ipob terrorists are tolerated and hailed.

Kingof2nations:
What is gulak doing in IMO
What happened
Whatever is doing is not important.

Rolly22:

Politicians killing each other and they tag it on unknown Gunmen.
Your Ipob brothers above disagree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Amanda4life: 12:50pm On May 30, 2021
NOT THE WORK OF UNKNOWN GUN MEN.

I SMELL SOMETHING
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Blackdisciple(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2021
Hmmm...! Ogaoo
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Gambit23: 12:50pm On May 30, 2021
AAbuja:
be careful. What's your evidence

Who killed him?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2021
The Northerner's need to avenge this death in dozens
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2021
Yorubas at it again.....

Once they see anything that will label Igbos as bad people to the North, they don't waste a dime to bring it to the Nigerian table of discussion.....

Where you there when the Unknown gun men shot him?

Immediately I saw the carries of the news,....I shakes my head in propaganda style.......

North is more intelligent than most of the South West

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by puzzlegate(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
shocked sad sad angry sad iPOB miscreants they invite trobu undecided sad.Hope the PIGZ won't cry to UNN Wen they start them
continue typing RUBBISH. What sense did you make now ?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by maasoap(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:

Great! It won't be funny when shiits starts happening
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Safemoon: 12:52pm On May 30, 2021
The hate if Igbos is too deep in the evil contraption .
Very important Igbo men have died in the east north and everywhere,so what's so special about the gulack of a man.
The news said unknown gunmen killed him imidiately our Afonja brothers gave the unknow gun men name IPOB.

When the army chief died in Kaduna no one said it's bandits or boko haram.

We don't care about conspiracy we are moving on its Biafra or death.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
The Northerner's need to avenge this death in dozens

Typical Yoruba man ......and you will be happy seeing it happen....

This was how your father's dodged a civil war that lasted for 3 years in Nigeria and still claim you all are from Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.