Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate (2774 Views)

Woman Use Young Child As Weapon To Hit Another Man. See Photos / Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl / 5 Communicating Code Woman Use For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by educhigo: 12:54pm On May 30, 2021
Is it right for a woman use vaseline or soap to masturbate.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by doggedfighter(f): 1:06pm On May 30, 2021
A woman that doesn't get wet easily may want to use that but I don't think it's the best.

I suggest she use lube for a better experience and pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by Pochettino(f): 1:14pm On May 30, 2021
Depends on what she's masturbating with.

If its cucumber, use baby oil
For yam tuber, use mayonnaise

Exhaust pipe you use engine oil

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by Olaoluwa122: 1:16pm On May 30, 2021
After using vaseline she can also try ose dudu undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by lilvicky68(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2021
Pochettino:

For electric pole use catarhh..

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by bjtinz: 1:23pm On May 30, 2021
educhigo:
Is it right for a woman use vaseline or soap to masturbate.

Is it right for her to masturbate at all?

Btw how do people - guys, that is - use vaseline to do that kini sef? That stuff is too thick and viscous.

Yes vaseline crew I dey ask una!!
Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by bjtinz: 1:24pm On May 30, 2021
Pochettino:

U wicked cry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by Kobicove(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2021
Pochettino:

Speaking from experience I suppose grin

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by lilvicky68(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2021
bjtinz:

Btw how do people - guys, that is - use vaseline to do that kini sef? That stuff is too thick and viscous.

Soul mate better pass am..
Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by DankemzI(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2021
Pochettino:

Na electric pole remain for ladies to mustabate with, that's why I prefer Mouth Gig to fucking a burrow pit

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by OB7Foreva(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2021
cheesy Abeg this Baba wan learn work anybody dat is experienced should put him through grin
bjtinz:

Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by Benwallt(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2021
Oando oil is best. Very oily n greasy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2021
Pochettino:

lol. You forgot to mention if bed post, use palm oil
or if
beer bottle, use cooked okro or ogbono.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by mrsoludomeka(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:
A woman that doesn't get wet easily may want to use that but I don't think it's the best.

I suggest she use lube for a better experience and pleasure.
Babe you sabi am.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by mrsoludomeka(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2021
Pochettino:

ha ha ha ha.wow!!!
Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by doggedfighter(f): 4:38pm On May 30, 2021
mrsoludomeka:
Babe you sabi am.

Women have suffered enough bad sex. grin

Always faking orgasm when many have never experienced it in their lives l

It's time we talk about how to explore and enjoy good sex, babe. grin

Orgasm is thrilling and blissful. grin
Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by doggedfighter(f): 4:42pm On May 30, 2021
bjtinz:

Very, very right.

It's all about satisfaction. Let her get it the best way that suits her.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by mrsoludomeka(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

Women have suffered enough bad sex. grin

Always faking orgasm when many have never experienced it in their lives l

It's time we talk about how to explore and enjoy good sex, babe. grin

Orgasm is thrilling and blissful. grin

Yes your right,we need talk about or know how to explore and enjoy good sex.also talking about how to use different positions or styles in having a good and enjoyeable sex.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by 5ine: 5:12pm On May 30, 2021
No kind thread dem create for this section
Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 30, 2021
Pochettino:

If it's a street light pole, use Ewedu soup undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate by sunshineV(f): 5:36pm On May 30, 2021
Pochettino:

in addition, fire extinguisher use anoiting oil

(1) (Reply)

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) / How Can I Stop Her From Sending Me Her Nudes [18+ Pictures] / How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.