Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,404 members, 7,958,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (41457 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2021
aidameoryou:

my guy what camera do you use to make your reviews?

iPhone 11 Pro
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Ablemax(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2021
princewarri1985:
carry gun

No thanks

1 Like

Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by CzarChris(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2021
Rareoil:
155k for this

Redmi note 10 pro >>>
Exactly
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by princewarri1985: 6:40pm On May 31, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Pray against this mentality when you wake up every morning. God will heal you
Bro i can afford to buy a phone for half a million naira if i wish but the highest i can do is 25k because i see it as waste of money. I DONT KNOW SHA MAYBE NA BECAUSE WE WARRI BOYS TOO WISE.

1 Like

Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by cliffypatt(m): 6:56pm On May 31, 2021
credon:
For that price, i pick galaxy a52

I am thinking of acquiring a new Samsung phone, is the Samsung galaxy a52 a very good gadget in terms of the specified specifications available?

1 Like

Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by pegix(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2021
The mi 9t I got a lil less than 100k is way beta than this

1 Like

Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by aidameoryou: 7:04pm On May 31, 2021
henry007:

iPhone 11 Pro
ok my guy thanks.
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2021
undecided What the fvck are we supposed to do with those huge bezels?
And can't they place their name brand at the back of the phone? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 31, 2021
Belial06:

Transsion staff always talkiing rubbish
I swear. Sha I no fit spend more than 30k on top phone.

1 Like

Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2021
seankafor:
Whats with Nokia and big bottom bezels

Can't they get rid of that nonsense NOKIA inscription at the bottom and find somewhere to fix it..if need be undecided

I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by vincentjk(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2021
Nothing lasts forever, Nokia has fallen eeya sad

1 Like

Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Buzx: 7:16pm On May 31, 2021
princewarri1985:
Bro i can afford to buy a phone for half a million naira if i wish but the highest i can do is 25k because i see it as waste of money. I DONT KNOW SHA MAYBE NA BECAUSE WE WARRI BOYS TOO WISE.

Everybody get wetin dem like. Maybe you no go spend that money for phone, maybe na woman go dey chop am. Some people like gadgets, some like clothes and shoes. Some like shayo and smoke. All mallam with him penis.

2 Likes

Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2021
princewarri1985:
It might not be a waste of money though because it's Nokia that's like buying three phones at a time, I mean this phone can be the latest phone with the latest Android 13 or 14 in 2023 that's a futuristic phone with 5G but the phone with it is the phone is damn too expensive, snapdragon 480 5G is a great gaming processor but nokia is over pricing this nonsense with 60hz old refresh rate

1 Like

Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by DestroyEvil: 7:45pm On May 31, 2021
Eyanbahose:
how have they lost hope?
By not integrating dedicated SD card and 2 separate Sims that Xiaomi have learned necessary to sell more.

1 Like

Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Ghast12: 7:50pm On May 31, 2021
Oh
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2021
princewarri1985:
You be trader? Those people only use phone for call and receiving alerts.
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 7:58pm On May 31, 2021
Value for money? This ain't it. Nokia should do better to be honest. Will get Xiaomi or even Tecno for less and better specs
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2021
BelloP:
Nokia have lost hope again. Oppo and Xiaomia are not their mates.
What of TECNO spark 4¿
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2021
Great product.
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:28pm On May 31, 2021
Rareoil:
155k for this

Redmi note 10 pro >>>
They eff big time...
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Olodo24: 8:34pm On May 31, 2021
Why hybrid sim? That's a turn off for me
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by princewarri1985: 8:47pm On May 31, 2021
Buzx:

Everybody get wetin dem like. Maybe you no go spend that money for phone, maybe na woman go dey chop am. Some people like gadgets, some like clothes and shoes. Some like shayo and smoke. All mallam with him penis.
bro this a real life story! 2013 i bought a blackberry torch 2 london use for 28k then and my best friend who is in the US now was using a brand new iphone the latest model then very expensive, and we both went went to wellinton hotel to swim, he to some pics with his phone and i did with mine too while we were in the pool and it was sunny, he was shocked that the pictures i took with my phone is more clearer and bright than the ones he took with his iphone because of the sun. He ended up using my phone to snap the pictures he uploaded on facebook. Make we non let all these phone makers dey deceive us with 1000 mpxel camera, 200 gig ROM etc them just dey deceive us

1 Like

Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by womenareapess: 9:02pm On May 31, 2021
henry007:
More pics
them use pubg take swear for you? undecided
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by doublecross(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2021
I have no problem with the phone except that round camera set up that sits behind! It's so ugly... They should make the camera sit like that in the camon 17. A rectangular set up that sits at the top left corner of the phone. Not this round rubbish
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by JUSTLIP: 9:49pm On May 31, 2021
11Anonymous:
One would rather get the Xiaomi Poco F3, it's cheaper and has better specs all round from head to toe.

Maybe Nokia is selling their 3 years OS upgrades along side the phone shocked

How much is it...
Doesn't seem to be Available in Jos
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Buzx: 10:20pm On May 31, 2021
princewarri1985:
bro this a real life story! 2013 i bought a blackberry torch 2 london use for 28k then and my best friend who is in the US now was using a brand new iphone the latest model then very expensive, and we both went went to wellinton hotel to swim, he to some pics with his phone and i did with mine too while we were in the pool and it was sunny, he was shocked that the pictures i took with my phone is more clearer and bright than the ones he took with his iphone because of the sun. He ended up using my phone to snap the pictures he uploaded on facebook. Make we non let all these phone makers dey deceive us with 1000 mpxel camera, 200 gig ROM etc them just dey deceive us

Chief, I understand you. And the fact still remain say everybody get wetin dem like. Better thing na money kill am, although some things dey over hyped sha. These days you no fit compare phone of 28k with phone of 150k. Better brand o. No be this rubbish Nokia. Bring 28k itel, bring 150k Samsung or Xiaomi, the difference go clear.

1 Like

Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by credon: 11:30pm On May 31, 2021
cliffypatt:

I am thinking of acquiring a new Samsung phone, is the Samsung galaxy a52 a very good gadget in terms of the specified specifications available?
Definitely guy, go for it
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by renew4life: 12:08am On Jun 01, 2021
This phone is Amazing ...Love to get it ....
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:46am On Jun 01, 2021
SIRmanjar:
Rubbish

I pity all the people waisting money on phones to impress.Especially poor people.

Apart from apple One can hardly differentiate between an expensive phone and a normal phone nowadays.
Naso one gel come my office dey flaunt her expensive Samsung phone for me..I no even know say the phone cost until she tell me the price.I hissed
If phone spoil cost of repair go reach by new phone.
just say your one of those kids out there that can't afford to use high maintenance phones (Samsung) and you will rather go for your IPhone so you can easily afford the screen

Broke moves grin
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Yenny4real(f): 3:03am On Jun 01, 2021
Mohbola:
Value for money? This ain't it. Nokia should do better to be honest. Will get Xiaomi or even Tecno for less and better specs

They have what is called build quality! Nokia camera retain their quality for a long period of time than most of these cheap phones.

It is the issue of build quality Vs high specifications
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by ceaser: 3:30am On Jun 01, 2021
How is it to Samsung galaxg note 10 plus - 256gig, 8gig ram? NFC, wireless charging, pen, Samsung Dex, Smart view, Connect to Windows and a whole gamut of other connectivitg options.

By the way, being a Nokia fan, I also spot a Nokia 2.3. Just getting a little tired of it lately.

SIRmanjar:
Rubbish

I pity all the people waisting money on phones to impress.Especially poor people.

Apart from apple One can hardly differentiate between an expensive phone and a normal phone nowadays.
Naso one gel come my office dey flaunt her expensive Samsung phone for me..I no even know say the phone cost until she tell me the price.I hissed
If phone spoil cost of repair go reach by new phone.

Spot on @ bolded.
I'm no longer a phone freak. It was exhilarating those days of Blackberry (not a fan of that), Nokia symbian devices (my greatest love) and Windows mobile devices, each having characteristics (colours, plastic/metal parts, shapes, UI) that you can spot at a fairly long distance such that you can tell what type of great gadget this person has on him.

These days they all look the same to me. At a distance, this SG Note 10 plus looks like Techno Phantom especially if it's now in a pouch. It will be rubbish looking over the shoulders of everyone to see the type of phones they use.

So let everyone know in their mind the types of phones they rock (not bothering to flaunt it in the face of others cos it'll be waste of time) and enjoy the phone.

As a side note, I ain't even a fan of android OS and apple OS is something I detest , so in the event of Windows mobile OS support being withdrawn by a number of software developers, I had no choice but to grudgingly port to Android.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces WTF Bundle / Effects Of Charging Phones With Generator / What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.