Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (41240 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by CharlesJok3r: 3:42am On Jun 01, 2021
155k for this phone? LMAO Apple sef no do reach this one.
Better to spend that 155k on a Xiaomi, Samsung, Tecno device instead.
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by sleekysleek: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
henry007:
Nokia X20 'Nordic Blue' Unboxing and Review.

Be sure to get to my conclusion to know whether or not to buy the Nokia X20.

See screenshots from video below, showing camera samples + comparison with GCAM shots

Price: N155,400

If you had 250k and you want to buy a 5G phone in Nigeria including serviceability as a factor, which will you go for?
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by henrygold100: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2021
henry007:

Fortnite mobile
ohhhh i guess right
Re: Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Yenny4real:

They have what is called build quality! Nokia camera retain their quality for a long period of time than most of these cheap phones.

It is the issue of build quality Vs high specifications
I think user experience differs. I have had a better experience with a Camon than i did a Nokia. I dumped my Samsung for it and i regretted it too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Mtn To All Network Free Call Code Released ! Get It Here: Its 4 Real==> / Google Records Everything You Say Around Your Phone. Learn How To Delete Them / Ranking Of Phones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.