Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! (1562 Views)

My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 30, 2021
:'
Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2021
Report to her parents and notify the police

1 Like

Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by advanceDNA: 2:01pm On May 30, 2021
Shakkurr:
I recently got a girl pregnant,I told her to keep it that we can work things out but she insist on aborting,I’ve tried to persuade her but all fall on deaf ear,now she is fighting with me course she wants me to get the pill for her,but am scared of getting it course if anything happens after,I don’t want to go to jail.

So u don’t know her parents house or number.

If u truly want her to keep the baby... tell her parents

1 Like

Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by chatinent: 2:03pm On May 30, 2021
Work things out means what?

If it's not marriage, it's nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by Orubebe01: 2:08pm On May 30, 2021
Shakkurr:
I recently got a girl pregnant,I told her to keep it that we can work things out but she insist on aborting,I’ve tried to persuade her but all fall on deaf ear,now she is fighting with me course she wants me to get the pill for her,but am scared of getting it course if anything happens after,I don’t want to go to jail.
Bros, you never sought our opinion when you were nacking her kpa kpa kpa, why now

4 Likes

Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:
Work things out means what?

If it's not marriage, it's nothing.
I can’t marry her now but I can take care of it
Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by Vyzz: 2:08pm On May 30, 2021
cool

U no be Davido na...

She no wan stress herself for no income

2 Likes

Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 30, 2021
Orubebe01:

Bros, you never sought our opinion when you were nacking her kpa kpa kpa, why now
Sorry I will, next time

1 Like

Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 30, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Report to her parents and notify the police
I’m thinking of doing this but I just don’t know how her parents will react,we aren’t same tribe
Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2021
Shakkurr:

I’m thinking of doing this but I just don’t know how her parents will react,we aren’t same tribe

Let them know. The earlier the better! Time not on your side.

If anything happens to that girl. you are the first suspect!

1 Like

Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by DaddyRochie1642: 2:26pm On May 30, 2021
Orubebe01:

grin grin
Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by Kobicove(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2021
Being able to do an abortion depends on how old the pregnancy is now
Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by nzeobi(m): 2:37pm On May 30, 2021
She has rejected your offer to turn her to a babymama which I think is wise.

If you can't wife her then don't expect her to make babies for you.

3 Likes

Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 30, 2021
nzeobi:
She has rejected your offer to turn her to a babymama which I think is wise.

If you can't wife her then don't expect her to make babies for you.
Smiles bro is being a baby mama not better than abortion
Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by SavageResponse(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2021
Shakkurr:

The chances of her getting married reduces if she has a child for you and you don't marry her

5 Likes

Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by chatinent: 3:52pm On May 30, 2021
Shakkurr:

Na wa for you na. Na why the girl no wan ruin her future.

1 Like

Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:

Na wa for you na. Na why the girl no wan ruin her future.
I never said I won’t marry her,of course I can if she wants,but not at the moment
Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by chatinent: 4:09pm On May 30, 2021
Shakkurr:

I never said I won’t marry her,of course I can if she wants,but not at the moment
You for no do sth fa. No girl will accept this blind marriage just to keep a baby of wedlock.

2 Likes

Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by Elporo(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2021
Shakkurr:

Bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by Newbielearner(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2021
Elporo:

Bad guy grin

Lol.
Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by Dickson178(m): 5:51am On May 31, 2021
Just talk to her not to do abortion . Probably you can sell the baby for me grin or anyone else . But man when you were busy f**kin , wham her , what do you expect ?
Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:29am On May 31, 2021
Shakkurr:

then let her get the abortion

Don't ruin her future because you couldn't control your ejaculates
Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:30am On May 31, 2021
Shakkurr:

no, it isn't.
Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by Amuochicha(f): 12:40pm On May 31, 2021
I hate men
Re: Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion! by thatsleepboy1: 1:29pm On May 31, 2021
Amuochicha

Uwu gị ezughi oké motu motu

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Jumps Out From 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Her Lover Returns Home / Nothing Attracts Women More Than A Fearless Man / Naira Marley In Gta 5*(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.