Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Opinion: It Is Premature To Finger IPOB In Gulak's Assassination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: It Is Premature To Finger IPOB In Gulak's Assassination (1359 Views)

Malami: It Is Premature To Conclude Soldiers Used Live Ammunition At Lekki Toll / Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: It Is Premature To Finger IPOB In Gulak's Assassination by adadike(f): 5:14pm On May 30, 2021
post=102197301:

My opinion also, most of the violence in Imo are being sponsored by politicians
Eziokwu nwanem

1 Like

Re: Opinion: It Is Premature To Finger IPOB In Gulak's Assassination by pquaver(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

No, I didn't point at Rochas, I only pointed the events to show that he had issues with some APC faction in Imo state... You know in investigation every angle must be looked at.

While I can't fault you, you should also know that the issues on Imo state governorship candidacy has been foreclosed by Supreme court ruling in December 2019, which affirmed Nwosu as winner but went ahead to disqualify him for double candidacy.

However, Gulak could have been killed for other reasons such as deal gone bad, political blackmail, revenge/avenge etc. It is least likely that IPOB (as an organisation) would be behind it knowing that there isn't any relationship between Gulak and Biafra as he isn't a state actor.

Ipob hate hausa Fulani and don't want them in SE so how is it likely that they will see gulak if they run into him and let him go?
Re: Opinion: It Is Premature To Finger IPOB In Gulak's Assassination by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2021
pquaver:

Ipob hate hausa Fulani and don't want them in SE so how is it likely that they will see gulak if they run into him and let him go?
....Did you read the the statement from the police? I doubt you did.

Wouldn't have said this.
Re: Opinion: It Is Premature To Finger IPOB In Gulak's Assassination by pquaver(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
....Did you read the the statement from the police? I doubt you did.

Wouldn't have said this.

I read it loud and clear. When Esn/ipob/ugm go to Ama awusa (hausa Fulani settlement) in Douglas Owerri and end up exchanging gunfire with army and police I guess in your mind they went there to go and greet the hausa Fulani as their brothers. Don't worry u go dey alright las las
Re: Opinion: It Is Premature To Finger IPOB In Gulak's Assassination by Elporo(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
Shut up

Myndd44

Rule 2
Re: Opinion: It Is Premature To Finger IPOB In Gulak's Assassination by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
...I agree with you but based on the statement. He was singled out and shot. The driver and the other occupants should be their to talk.
Well,may his soul rest in peace. Amen.

Do you know if the driver is part of the scheme?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Muslims Attack Gov. Makinde For Protesting Against Buhari / Blame Yourselves For Your Problems Not Religion Or Ethnicity – President Buhari / Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.