Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) (66412 Views)

Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) / Handicapped Lady Shares Hot Wheelchair Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by nenyeRitta(f): 8:23pm On May 30, 2021
What a beautiful couple, the truth is that it is very nice to see the
happiness reflected in those photos.
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Goldenboy01(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2021
Me sef fit do pass dis guy if money is involve.... Money talks

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2021
captainamiedi1:
Baba don cash out. Na he working place be that

LOL.. The guy is even richer..

5 Likes

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2021
I rather donate my sex organ to charity..
Chineke Nna eeh shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2021
Goldenboy01:
Me sef fit do pass dis guy if money is involve.... Money talks

Read the story again.. Na money meet money.. Both are royal blood

4 Likes

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:33pm On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Sometimes we just need to accept love whichever way it finds us
love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Germi9: 8:34pm On May 30, 2021
Gold digging is serious business in Naija

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by BSsniffer: 8:39pm On May 30, 2021
Being in a wheelchair doesn't mean you should be morbidly obese.

3 Likes

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by DonCortino: 8:39pm On May 30, 2021
dem settle that guy walahi!
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
The guy is a hustler.

The gal doesn't look bad..but a little heavy.

The wheelchair part is the hard part.

The father in law would spoil him rotten, as long as he keeps the daughter well banged and loved. grin

MODIFIED: checked her Instagram. She's pretty. Not a bad deal for the guy... handling all the stress of a wheelchair is where work dey sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by knowntous: 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
did this guy marry for love or money
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by mkoabiola: 8:46pm On May 30, 2021
Chai... Very sweet gal....

But this guy looks like a player...

All for d money..

D gal looks clean and fresh..

I jus de imagine d kind style d guy de use.

One must find love Sha any which way

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 30, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats dear. I pray to be in your shoes soon.
you mean on the wheel chair? Cos una no dey use sense ask wetin una want

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by D1zion: 8:53pm On May 30, 2021
Johfem:
She's so beautiful.
yes she's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by ParkleElegant: 8:53pm On May 30, 2021
saphiere:

Oh Lord this mumu doesn't mean being in a wheelchair, she meant getting married, forgive her ignorance n her inability to be specific on what she wants... Amen!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by clockwisereport: 8:55pm On May 30, 2021
Congratulations!

Happiness is free

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by ibechris(m): 8:57pm On May 30, 2021
I beg make I go take one bottle.
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by bizhop01: 8:57pm On May 30, 2021
When you marry queen elizabeth
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by popefuse(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2021
Now women are happy for the lady if na the guy on wheelchair the story will change, you will hearing, God forbid, I can't do it
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Brymola: 9:00pm On May 30, 2021
We already know d outcome of the marriage...
Badht guy shocked grin
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Buliwyf: 9:03pm On May 30, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
The guy is a hustler.

The gal doesn't look bad..but a little heavy.

The wheelchair part is the hard part.

The father in law would spoil him rotten, as long as he keeps the daughter well banged and loved. grin

MODIFIED: checked her Instagram. She's pretty. Not a bad deal for the guy... handling all the stress of a wheelchair is where work dey sha.

That's where the money comes in. He won't be the one handling the stress. The girl's father probably already has someone paid to do that.
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Buliwyf: 9:05pm On May 30, 2021
Frankiss44:

Read the story again.. Na money meet money.. Both are royal blood

Royal blood doesn't mean rich. The girl is obviously from a rich family. Can't say the same about the guy. There have been many royal people who marry for wealth since time immemorial. I guess we will find out about this guy in a few years lol.
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] watin concern agbero with over load
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2021
Who's the financier? grin
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by VEXT: 9:16pm On May 30, 2021
saphiere:

And u dey insult men every day...Abi na your fellow woman u go marry
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2021
saphiere:

I thought you said you hate men and the future is female.
Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2021
Buliwyf:

Royal blood doesn't mean rich. The girl is obviously from a rich family. Can't say the same about the guy. There have been many royal people who marry for wealth since time immemorial. I guess we will find out about this guy in a few years lol.

Saw the post on Facebook before here.. The guy is fucking rich..

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 30, 2021
thorpido:
She can shed some of that weight so she's healthier.

Re: Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Benki003(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2021
Sharp guy grin grin

Cut soap for us na cool shocked sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.