Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? (90071 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by demefa(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Iamajala:

I don’t advice anyone to travel to turkey, The jobs that are available are very stressful, you would stand from 7am -7pm and be paid less than $300 a month, which you will spend all on rent, bills and feeding.
ok thanks
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by ThePundit14(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hi Boss. Pls what's the procedure for this Lithuania too? Kindly share? Can couple attempt to move together.

poik:

Your head get oil. It’s more than enough. Lithuania too, even less than that.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
yungchop:

Germany?? Budget 8-9m because of Block account but if you get sponsor school is free in Germany
It up to that...... It 5 million plus bro
That plus is in case you don't see job quickly

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
[quote author=Cutestboy post=104562257]
It not up to that...... It 5 million plus bro
That plus is in case you don't see job quickly over there.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Toyyib199696: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2021
Hello bro, can I have your contact please
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Atatukseeker: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
CavemanDefuturo:
If you're had working...I can get a 2year business visa for Dubai... After 2years of working and saving.. you will eligible to apply to any country from Dubai.
Provided you don't earn less than 300k monthly.
Contact me directly

Guy enter Albania. Believe dem day give. And na opportunity to migrate and see asylum
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by depure(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2021
Turkey is good for hustle
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Jiyke(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2021
Atatukseeker:

Guy enter Albania. Believe dem day give. And na opportunity to migrate and see asylum
Whats the way to enter there
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by cesil26: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Just above us, another person is telling or discouraging people not to come to Turkey say work too stressful and na peanuts

Which should we take now..?

depure:
Turkey is good for hustle
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by fidtopade: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
How about if I want to go together with my wife to huzzle, how much will it cost me?And how soon do you thing I can get Job in Germany?
Cutestboy:

It up to that...... It 5 million plus bro
That plus is in case you don't see job quickly
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by EssentialMan2: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
I'm just so so confused with this travel stuff.. My brother is just 23 years of age with just school certificate. We've saved up to 2m for him to move to Europe. My fear is just agents running us street and also visa denial based on age.

Please house any chance of him moving to any Schengen country with that amount and age?
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Crossroad1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
poik:

Your head get oil. It’s more than enough. Lithuania too, even less than that.
abeg show me way make I no waste the money wey dey my hand
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Crossroad1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Joshmuch:
when you have your own 1.5m use am sell ground nut and pop corn. Oga @ OP, you fit go Tanzania, Carpe Verde, Ethiopia but if na foreign country, go by sea but no be legit sha
abeg, help a brother, I no mind the risk. I get one 1m wey dey wait for idea
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Crossroad1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Vireani79:

Call this lady
Her name na excel.
Her visa sure
which of her visas sure? Visas to where specifically

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Crossroad1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
AJmotel:
Travelling abroad is a good thing. Can you take rubbish from people , the Racism, working under the table then receiving peanut and insult from your fellow Africans who will also take advantage of you. If yes.
America is wide open. Am Politicalpastor. Hit up
I will like to contact you but the dates of interview of America embassy is hallalucious right now, 2023 2024
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Vireani79: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Crossroad1:
which of her visas sure? Visas to where specifically

call and ask the one u want
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by ogunleyesijibomi: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=RodgersAkpafu post=103675822]
A
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by RodgersAkpafu: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=ogunleyesijibomi post=105216089][/quote]
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Hahnemann: 6:28am On Sep 15, 2021
cooooooks:
Check Canada.

Specifically, the Rural and Remote Communities Immigration Program.

That money is small but may be enough to get an immigration company to provide you the proof of funds (interest loan) needed for that program.

If your skill is in high demand or you are willing to settle down and do something short term, really consider Canada.

If you can do auxiliary nurse, Canada will work for you, especially in a remote rural community.

You will need to settle down and work for 2-3 years but once you're in, you're in.

I'm interested in this, plz give me more info
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Hahnemann: 6:29am On Sep 15, 2021
cooooooks:
Second suggestion.

If you're willing, go get a nursing certificate in an Asian country. Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia etc.

Then use that certificate to go to Canada, US, Europe as a nurse.

The health sector is in SERIOUS need abroad and there are established routes from Asia. Even more than Nigeria.

Luke how much can it cost to get this?

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by cooooooks(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Google is your friend.

"More info" is not specific. Ask specific questions sir/ma'am.

Hahnemann:

I'm interested in this, plz give me more info
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by cooooooks(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Check out "nurse Glory" on YouTube.

She has given the cost of schooling in Asia before.

Hahnemann:

Luke how much can it cost to get this?

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by DestinyG02(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=BigDawsNet smart ones in the game willing to learn those tricks from you bro.check your nairaland mail

I really see you wish to migrate legally without struggling for a work permit when you arrive...

Anyway applying for tourist or visit is also valid but not permitted to work ..

Its cheap since you don't have money for study's or work visa...

Apply for visit and I hope you single and you not married back home

You can easily find yourself a potential wife to love , file for your papers and live happily ever...

It's not easy tho....but one step at a time...[/quote]
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by BigDawsNet: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=DestinyG02 post=106534951][/quote]

Oh brow...I actually registered her with a temporary email address...it's on purpose tho...so I can't really have access or reply your mail....so if you have anything questions or you wanna know anything about travels , migration legally...talk to me
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by BigDawsNet: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=DestinyG02 post=106534951][/quote]

Oh brow...I actually registered her with a temporary email address...it's on purpose tho...so I can't really have access or reply your mail....so if you have anything questions or you wanna know anything about travels , migration legally...talk to me
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Seun3310: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Latest slot now at Lebanon airport they need cleaner and someone who can drive truck,this is honestly nd legit bro 900dollars for processing and u will prepare for necessary covid 19 test too ,the processing is just latest 3 weeks...if you are scared u can even get your visa before u pay but on agreement that u will pay your fee complete once u receive ur visa.the salary is 500dollars
yungchop:

Ma nigga.. Every body just lock up ni jare. As embassy dey do Fala folo na him make me still dey observe.. Me I no wan burn the money wey dey my hand at all o.. Those wey Don go dey do shakara dem Don turn big men wey no fit update thread again.. Na so humans be sha.. I get one sure Hungary link but the guy man too over price am, person wey call Poland parol for me 900k.. When I no be mad man.. E too cost. But be like the Poland Don cast sha..

Last last if I no see pure ways.. I go carry my 1.5m enter dubai.. Starting with a job of 150k monthly for a start no bad till we gather enough money wey go carry us enter Europe properly.

But I dey search Facebook groups daily sha.. I dey see Malta, Albania, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Czech, Croatia and Co but the agents na Indians dem dey always be na why I dey observe make dem no run me street.. Sha I still have now till October to observe.. If you see link to any better country, remember tag me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Seun3310: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Only serious mind pls with ur cash at hand don't joke around with the link pls
If interested chat up +2348088099778

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Superstrikertiv: 12:20am On Oct 30, 2021
Ipisi:

Please I'm seriously interested in that Poland or Czech or Lithuania...

If you get any sure agent , please let me know.

The last agent wey collect my money wan run me Street. But I use Alagbon Ikoyi Police track am down.

He vomited that money by force.

Fake Ass agent full everywhere...
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Superstrikertiv: 12:21am On Oct 30, 2021
I can help you. What's your budget and what specific countries do you have in mind. I only do study visas.
Re: Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? by Xscape1993(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2021
Genuine agents in the house should chat me up on 08037798656 for serious business. Fake agents stay clear please because you will not like my actions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens / Visa Requirements For Dubai? / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.