Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To (41478 Views)

How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Please Nairalanders,,matured ones

Which country can I get the visa easily and the transport cheaper and less competitive with 1.5 million Naira

Even though I have about 5 million Naira in my account,, someone has decided to help me

Please I don't want to make mistakes in this?

Which country can I go to??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Joey4321: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Don't travel

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Joey4321:
Don't travel

Why??

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by gasparpisciotta: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ghana, Uganda, Benin Republic, Mali, Burkina Faso most west African countries

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by yungchop: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
The best route is through school route.. even 1M carry you enter USA that's if Dem no deny you visa sha

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
yungchop:
The best route is through school route.. even 1M carry you enter USA that's if Dem no deny you visa sha

Most definitely

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Ghana, Uganda, Benin Republic, Mali, Burkina Faso most west African countries

No ohhh grin grin
Nigeria are better than those

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Creamcrest(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Try Poland.

That money is too small for big countries.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Creamcrest:
Try Poland.

That money is too small for big countries.

I can go to any country outside Africa

I gat plans too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
Please Nairalanders,,matured ones

Which country can I get the visa easily and the transport cheaper and less competitive with 1.5 million Naira

Even though I have about 5 million Naira in my account,, someone has decided to help me

Please I don't want to make mistakes in this?

Which country can I go to??

U said u have 5M...
If u have bsc.....there are schools in europe with masters degree tuition less than 700k for 60 unit depending on the course e.g Hasselt uni, Namur university etc...
U will still have enough left for proof of funds.and travel without too much head ache like UK

102 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

U said u have 5M...
If u have bsc.....there are schools in europe with masters degree tuition less than 700k for 60 unit depending on the course e.g Hasselt uni, Namur university etc...
U will still have enough left for proof of funds.and travel without too much head ache like UK

Which Country is that??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Which Country is that??

Belgium..they have one of the lowest tuitions in europe

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Belgium
Hmmmmmm......Is it that easy??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Hmmmmmm......Is it that easy??

Google is ur friend....
Admission is online....do it urself unless u are lazy and u want to pay someone....
Get the admission ....gather documents and proceed to embassy... student visa for belgium is not even more than 250 euros....

131 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by VeryWickedSimp: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Depends on which direction the plane is going and how hard the pilot/crew can kick.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Wonderful,,but their visa could be competitive

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Google is ur friend....
Admission is online....do it urself unless u are lazy and u want to pay someone....
Get the admission ....gather documents and proceed to embassy... student visa for belgium is not even more than 250 euros....

Hmmmmmmmm...I will
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by VeryWickedSimp: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Any scholarship for sapamarians?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Wonderful,,but their visa could be competitive

U like grammar...what is competitive once u have a genuine admission.....

Try uk...your 5 million wont even be enough to pay half tuition.......

Another country u can try is canada..... memorial univeristy and saskachewan univeristy tuition is just around 6k5 to 7k cad....

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

Any scholarship for sapamarians?

With some course tuition less than a million ..u still dey find scholarship?? ...okay ooo

Ghent univeristy gives tuition grant every year for September entry...google is ur friend

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by VeryWickedSimp: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

With some course tuition less than a million ..u still dey find scholarship?? ...okay ooo

Ghent univeristy gives tuition grant every year for September entry...google is ur friend

Thunder fire you. So I should use money I budgeted for olosho to be paying school abi. Be like u no well 4 head.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

Thunder fire you. So I should use money I budgeted for olosho to be paying school abi. Be like u no well 4 head.

Wetin concern me and you.....nigga go meet the women wey u dey pursue for sex for romance section

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Please I need more replies

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Odudua republic
There you’ll wine and dine with agberos, tinubu’s zombies and drunken masters

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Senomie:
Odudua republic
There you’ll wine and dine with agberos, tinubu’s zombies and drunken masters
Not funny at all

I said for only matured mind,if you have nothing to say,,it's better you kept quiet

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Not funny at all

I said for only matured mind,if you have nothing to say,,it's better you kept quiet
The only place u fit go na ukraine, bahrain, dubai or cyprus from there u find your way

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Not funny at all

Or u enter mexico from there u follow dem hide inside container cross US border

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Senomie:

The only place u fit go na ukraine, bahrain, dubai or cyprus from there u find your way

Ukraine is out...

Do you know well about Cyprus?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Senomie:

Or u enter mexico from there u follow dem hide inside container cross US border

I don't want illegal means please

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Ukraine is out...

Do you know well about Cyprus?
The only thing I know is, my friend’s family members all of dem dey japa dey go there cos na 500k total u fit spend

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

I don't want illegal means please
Dey there na, the illegal mexican migrants wey full US who don deport dem?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Chasemaduka: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
They are all better than nigeria
ChinemeremFidel:

No ohhh grin grin
Nigeria are better than those

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? / Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) / Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.