Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Single Post That Says It All About Most Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Single Post That Says It All About Most Girls. (6121 Views)

This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Single Post That Says It All About Most Girls. by HitGuy: 6:29am On Sep 12, 2021
Cutie09:

Haha who let the dog out. Took you months to reply to my post. Now go back to your gay LovePeddler you c.u.n.t
Cos I am not so jobless like you... Genderless thing
Re: The Single Post That Says It All About Most Girls. by Truvelisback(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2021
No comemess.
Re: The Single Post That Says It All About Most Girls. by Cutie09(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
HitGuy:

Lol funny jobless people are always quick to call others jobless grin grin. I earn £££ i work for. I T firm in United kingdom just setup my own digital communications company i have engaged peoples services here and i pay them. Let that sink into your thick skull. You are just bitter all your post is full of hate hatred etc. Go make peace with your g.a y partner dude. Not my fault that you're stuck in that country
Re: The Single Post That Says It All About Most Girls. by Cutie09(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
HitGuy:

You need help dude, check you other posts it is full of anger hatred swearing etc. Whi cursed you? Who did this to you? Get help asap before is too late. You can't blame Buhari in my opinion i think your dad or aunty raped you, they took away your childhood the only way to let out your anger hatred is on faceless people... anyway sort out your s h.i.t #peace
Re: The Single Post That Says It All About Most Girls. by Stormyharper(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
HitGuy:

Degraded scumbags

Your father scumbag

(1) (2) (Reply)

T.G.I.F Hosted By Nl's Own Club La Romantique (2nd Edition) / I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today / Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.