Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Lady Boasts Of Keeping Her Virginity Uptill The Age Of 35 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Boasts Of Keeping Her Virginity Uptill The Age Of 35 (1333 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / “I Can Swallow My Baby Cum Anywhere Anytime” 20 Year Old Lady Boasts / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Boasts Of Keeping Her Virginity Uptill The Age Of 35 by infoxpress(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2021
Lady Boasts of keeping her virginity uptill the age of 35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBc8C5EMigI
lalasticlala
mynd44

source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPgPJGmp7Bh/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Lady Boasts Of Keeping Her Virginity Uptill The Age Of 35 by Simplyleo: 6:47pm On May 30, 2021
After holoshoing all her life, she is now searching for one innocent mugu to cage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Boasts Of Keeping Her Virginity Uptill The Age Of 35 by Toosure70: 6:54pm On May 30, 2021
Let me confirm please
Re: Lady Boasts Of Keeping Her Virginity Uptill The Age Of 35 by SmartProf(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2021
To her it's an achievement that deserves a Nobel prize award. Meanwhile the so called period may have witnessed countless smooching, MouthAction and even light fingering...just cos penetration wasn't achieved, she will still decieve herself and count it as virginity. Virgin wey dey sweat while checking calendar on how long she fit persevere before tasting joystick na okirika virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Boasts Of Keeping Her Virginity Uptill The Age Of 35 by Lastmankc(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
After holoshoing all her life, she is now searching for one innocent mugu to cage.

You're this daft in every aspect of life
Re: Lady Boasts Of Keeping Her Virginity Uptill The Age Of 35 by SIRmanjar(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2021
Abi u nor see man toast u.

A virgin @ 35 is a virgin forever.
Re: Lady Boasts Of Keeping Her Virginity Uptill The Age Of 35 by birdie: 7:39pm On May 30, 2021
Surgery can restore virginity

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Caught Pants Down With Someone’s Daughter In A Car [video] / How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her / Hw Do U People Manage To Ving S*x With Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.