Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB (39330 Views)

Police Bans Officers From Conducting Road Checks In Mufti / Police Bans Protests, Gatherings & Processions In Lagos State / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by babajero(m): 5:01am On May 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one

Biafra and Oduduwa is a a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized
Dead on arrival

What they should agitate for is a president from the east...
For all those quoting me to insult me.....continue...ain't scared because am a real niggarrr and a Bini son
The force holding this nation together is more than the mere Van der Waals forces.....Light up my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread.....humans....especially Nigerians hate what they don't understand
Just calm down fulanis are coming for you, at least if not for you in person then for your children and children's children.
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Ilamina(f): 5:20am On May 31, 2021
When did delta become biafra
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Nobody: 5:24am On May 31, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-bans-biafran-flag-in-delta-state-warns-ipob/

01000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100
#ARTHSOS; #PLANETSOS {
#GEOENGINEERING
#WEATHERMODIFICATION
#GMO
#BIOTECH
#BIOHAZARD
#THEELECTROSHAMAN; #SDM; #GENESIS
} @RoyalMarines !!! #BOBTHEBUILDER; #RISKY; #042REPORT; #IPOB; #ÓDÚÁ; #MASSOB; #REDLIGHTDISTRICT; #AMBERALERT; #ANONYMOUS; #ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH !!! ENDIF {!!! #BOBRISKY !!!}

#MAGBONETIDO #LOTTO #KM48 #RCCG #MOWE #IBAFO #ACEPIXELS #NAIRAMARLEY #NOMANNERS #ITSAMADNESS #SIGMUNDFREUD #BATTABOX #TBT #GDFOLK " @Afam4Eva "
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by KenModi(m): 5:37am On May 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one

Dead on arrival

What they should agitate for is a president from the east...
For all those quoting me to insult me.....continue...ain't scared because am a real niggarrr and a Bini son
The force holding this nation together is more than the mere Van der Waals forces.....Light up my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread.....humans....especially Nigerians hate what they don't understand

Even Lord Luggard admitted that the people making up what is today known as Nigeria were forcefully brought together”. We were not one and would never be one. It is only a matter of time.
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Sleekfingers: 5:42am On May 31, 2021
JavaScript9091:
Why not allow them to hoist their flags in peace if they are not molesting anybody. Why the threats and confrontations. This government never learns
Real estate website designed for Nigeria market

Features

1. Email message is sent to registered agent/customer immediately after registration requesting the link sent to the email is clicked to verify the email

2. Registered agents can't post properties, bookmark properties or create property alert without verifying their emails

3. Shows number of persons that has viewed your properties

4. Bookmark and save a property

5. Create property alerts to notify you when a property matching your description is posted. This notification is received in your email address

6. Powerful search box

7. 5 different homepage to chose from

8. Highly optimised image handling function that reduce image size but retains it's quality. No need reducing the size of your images, the website does this automatically for you

9. Automatic watermark of uploaded images. Every property image uploaded is watermarked with your logo

10. Post properties of any location. The website is equipped with 36 states + fct and the 774 local government areas in Nigeria

11. Embed property videos from YouTube

12. Beautiful mailing templates for receiving property alerts

13. Drag and drop image upload interface

15. This website/script is multipurpose. Users can register as agents or customers. Agents can upload properties to the website

16. Email based password reset

17. Call and WhatsApp buttons to call or Whatsapp agents directly

18. Send emails to property agents directly from the website

19. Agents list and their properties

20. Self explanatory and easy to use interface no need to employ anybody to post properties for you

Beautiful interface with fast load, highly responsive on mobile devices even on opera mini data saving extreme mode, image sliders etc

Miscellaneous Features

1. Free native Android mobile app for your website (the app is under development and will be completed in a month from now)

2. Automatically get notified of properties for rent, sale or shortlet in your neighborhood (this is an app feature, which will come with the app)
Contact on my profile
Visit the link on my profile first to checkout the website

they should allow a proscribed group to hoist their flag abi? In a state that is under the federal republic of Nigeria.......Can your darling USA accept that in their country?
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Sleekfingers: 5:46am On May 31, 2021
Tastemoney:

Edo man is scared of breakeup undecided

because Edo dont know exactly where they belong, if this country eventually disintegrate....shey na southsouth or southwest dem go follow? They are confused......
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Ifebazz(m): 5:48am On May 31, 2021
BigSarah:
Isn't this banned everywhere in Nigeria

I'm not insinuating the ban is fair, just saying with the proscription of IPOB this media release is not necessary.
Something made it necessary not because they just like to talk.
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Prettyclown: 6:03am On May 31, 2021
Ipob has caused lot of harm in IMO state, it's better not be extended to other states.
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by romunu(m): 6:30am On May 31, 2021
No need to fly the flag, just buy one bottle of Hero beer, the rising sun is on the bottle.bleeped up...
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by pat077: 6:34am On May 31, 2021
Cosmatikka:

I still call u a fuul for saying this. Go to Asaba abd tell them dey ain't Biafrans, dey ll lynch u
u are the bigger fuul. I am from Asaba and I'm not and will never be a biafran. Take ur biafran flag and hoist it in ur erosion ravaged region. I don't have a problem with that.

2 Likes

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by tamdun: 6:53am On May 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one

Dead on arrival
Are you scared because u came from the minority tribe? do not worry, u can have ur own country but have no right to stop others from leaving
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by lichocho(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2021
Bethel4Life:
E be like vsay This stupid police CP wan UGM to face Delta
lol
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by MA23: 7:47am On May 31, 2021
fridayakpos:
We deltans our mumu dn do, biafra must stand

For your information we are not Biafra
SS we stay alone

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by MadamExcellency: 8:48am On May 31, 2021
BigSarah:
Isn't this banned everywhere in Nigeria

I'm not insinuating the ban is fair, just saying with the proscription of IPOB this media release is not necessary.

Is MASSOB, BZN, BF etc that existed before IPOB proscribed?

Are leaders of other Biafra Organisations and agitators not walking free?
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by ezigr8(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2021
ipob delta na no go area simple...make una go hoist una flag 4 any oda state but delta we say no we no dey part of biafra

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Cosmatikka: 9:45am On May 31, 2021
pat077:
u are the bigger fuul. I am from Asaba and I'm not and will never be a biafran. Take ur biafran flag and hoist it in ur erosion ravaged region. I don't have a problem with that.
Then u re a fuul dat dances on his father's grave.
So after Nzeogwu did a coup and it was tagged Igbo coup, u open ur mouth to say u nobi Biafra. Ara gbachikwa gi nri dere
Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by pat077: 10:18am On May 31, 2021
Cosmatikka:

Then u re a fuul dat dances on his father's grave.
So after Nzeogwu did a coup and it was tagged Igbo coup, u open ur mouth to say u nobi Biafra. Ara gbachikwa gi nri dere
u are the one dancing on ur ancestral grave. Is it by force to join biafran. If u want biafra, go and ask south-Sudan how they did theirs rather than turning ur region to another Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Yes yes yes finish them, kill them, resist them flush them away from Delta. Business una no favour us. Marriage una no favour us. Tradition una no favour us. Why disturbing us? Must you bring ur madness close to us? Wats all these? Una go leave east come delta come rob and kidnap. Even una don buy our land finish, just for the fear of going to ur village sad

Eziofia. Anu mpama.

No go hustle dey there dey read lamentations on top Igbo matter.

Coz na igbo matter fit choke u. Igbos no send u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor / #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.