Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Unknown Gun Men In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gun Men In Enugu (2042 Views)

Sit At Home.The Two Unknown Gun Men That Took Over The Street Is Down.pics. / Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men / Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by Business001: 7:12am On May 31, 2021
Ndibunna:

A man murdered in cold blood by Ipob is good to you.

Karma has a way of dealing with people anyway.
Karma already did to them what they did to millions of biafrans
Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by funkekemi(f): 7:17am On May 31, 2021
Jman06:
I warned my fellow Igbos here times without number to come together and resist the monsters claiming to fight for Igbo interests, but many called me afonja and all whatnot.

We claim to be wise men but when it is time to show wisdom, we fail woefully. You cannot arm some miscreants with sophisticated weapons and expect them not to turn against you when the chips are down.

Self determination is intellectually pursued in the 21st century not by spilling of blood.

We can prevent the looming carnage in Igboland by reporting these criminals to the authorities.
reporting to which authority? Reporting DSS to police

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Separation Of Singapore From Malaysia, Led To The Prosperity Of Both Nat / Hope uzodimma hires 'barnished Otokoto boys' to help in fight against IPOB/ESN / There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.