Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. (1541 Views)

Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Demdem(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] as I said in my post I still stand with kanu...

Then destruction beckons fast. No brained.

I knew people like you will invade the thread..

U mean peeps that have not been utterly deceived by the fugitive fool?

Since the Yoruba youths were protesting and waving the oduduwa nation flag...
How many have been killed in the street?? How many were arrested??

The court of the land has proscribed that useless organization. If u think otherwise, u go back to court to undo it. Instead ur albino fool chose to run away. Till date, that organization, flag and whoever is associated is on an illegal path. Can the same be said about other groups yielding flags?

When ipob were protesting peacefully,the combined team of police and soldiers were massacring them on the street..

That is what u are told. There is nothing peaceful about those fools. They even coherse those that are not their members to do as they desire. Anyway, the post has changed. They av upgraded to arson, killing of security forces and politicians so all that is story. Its full blown war now and as usual for all kinds of war, its the innocent amongst u there in SE that will feel the brunt

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Asgard73: 7:50am On May 31, 2021
[quote author=Demdem post=102217377][/quote]

Oga how far...

Long time... Demdem... the very moniker thAt year
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Demdem(m): 7:52am On May 31, 2021
Brimstone77:
only the first line gave me a clue that the whole right up na trash!!

Ooo I see. The same way u lot have ignored history. Its ur choice not to read, history is about to repeat itself and I surely will savour it to the end.
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by maasoap(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2021
Brimstone77:
After following recent trends of killings in South East,I came to a conclusion that its important I state this clear..

Before I proceed,I want to make it Cristal clear that I'm not here to criticize or condemn kanu ,I'm saying this because of some zombies that may invade this thread..

Mr kanu I think you should go back to drawing board and re-strategize, because as it stands now igbos are scoring multiple own goals yet we think we are winning..

Since the beginning of these whole attacks in South East, investigation have made it known that igbos are the victims of all these attacks..

80% of the military killed by unknown gun men be it police or sodiers are igbos,

All the exclaimed unknown gun men killed by the military are all igbos..

Those civilians that were been arrested and killed in the street of the east are all igbos..

The properties been destroyed on daily basis,be it cars or buildings belongs to igbos..

Those whose businesses are been threatened because of these attacks are igbos..

And what of the families of those Igbo soldiers been killed by unknown gun men? Do you think they will be happy with all this stuffs going on?

The war haven't even started yet we are loosing our gallant men,if those igbos in military that will possibly resigned when the war starts are been killed today,who will then lead the fight??

And if the pictures of the unknown gun men killed yesterday and today are really ESN personnels,then it's a pity..

How can sane and trained soldier go to war with ordinary boxers?? No bullet prove vest no sefty helmet...no strategy...just walking naked on the street brandishing AK-47...who the fvck does that??

Enough of this open confrontation with the military...

Clearly, you're one of the online IPOB. You only came here to cry because of the own goals. What a pity!

They need to strategize before going for any attack,and also have a stand by forces incase of any reinforcement...

Well trained snippers are also needed...

Please enough of this multiple bloodshed in Igbo land..

It's only a fool that brings war to his house hold..

You are no different from those zombies carrying guns up and down the streets
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Demdem(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2021
Coldsperm:

Hahaha.....If wishes were horses. Continue spitting saliva everywhere. The East is still more peaceful than your region till tomorrow. Don't forget to join the next battalion of Soldiers to be posted to the South East. Ewu Congo!!!

Another deluded soul that has been deceived by the fugitive. Did u say east is more peaceful than my region..... Of cos u av been deceived to think that anyone that oppose u is from the north. Oponu.
The war you so desire will come and as it was before it will wipe u all out. This time around its ur children's kwashiorkor infected bodies we will see on the internet and not some random pictures.
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by maasoap(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2021
Brimstone77:
and that won't be achieved with force..

The use of force to curtains this situation have so far proven abortive..

I think peaceful dialogue should be considered.. because there are too many angry people out there ready to die for this course..

Some zombies woke up one day and changed their goal from killing and chasing away Fulani herdsmen to killing security agents, burning down Police Stations and patrol cars to attacking all the government institutions, then the next thing for the government is to start calling them for dialogue? Who negotiates from the position of weakness?

Can't you see that despite all the security deployed so far,the attacks still get intensified..

But if they think they can stop this attacks with force,then good luck to them ..

You are yet to wake up to reality. You didn't see what these people are doing as evils, just that you are pained that they are not winning.
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by maasoap(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2021
Brimstone77:
bornu and imo are two different state..

And are suffering two different security problem..

While one have his reasons of agitation,the formal seems to be killing and attacking for the fun of it ..

And this is exactly my concern about you. You are justifying IPOB and condemning Boko Haram. Yet IPOB wants Biafra while Boko Haram wants Islamic State. To outsiders, they both want the same thing, their own country which FG refused. Next, both took up arms and start killing security agents and attacking government institutions
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by maasoap(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2021
Brimstone77:
bro I'm not blaming kanu...
We know you don't.

I'm only saying that we need more strategic plans to execute this struggle.

Like how to kill more police and soldiers and not getting killed? There's no strategy like that anywhere, kill and be killed! Simple
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Brimstone77: 8:33am On May 31, 2021
maasoap:

Some zombies woke up one day and changed their goal from killing and chasing away Fulani herdsmen to killing security agents, burning down Police Stations and patrol cars to attacking all the government institutions, then the next thing for the government is to start calling them for dialogue? Who negotiates from the position of weakness?

You are yet to wake up to reality. You didn't see what these people are doing as evils, just that you are pained that they are not winning.
if you want to tell a story start from the beginning..

These guys were in the bush protect their people and chasing away armed Fulani bandits until your zoo soldiers went and confront them,the went ahead to conduct aerial bombardment in their camp...

One thing with you zombies is that you like twisting stories to suit your narrative..

Beside even before the formation of esn your zoo police have been killing innocent protesters.

Spit.
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Brimstone77: 8:36am On May 31, 2021
maasoap:

Clearly, you're one of the online IPOB. You only came here to cry because of the own goals. What a pity!

You are no different from those zombies carrying guns up and down the streets
yeah I'm am total in support of their activities..

There is a limit you will push a man...

My only annoyance is that they are not doing enough..

I want to see rockets exploding in all the military barracks..
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by mrvitalis(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2021
Demdem:
[b]For years you allowed the fugitive fool to talk nonsense shouting war daily and insult his fathers while u hail him shamelessly simply because u lost an election and current leader not ur man. We had thought you would have learnt your lessons from past war but alas u haven't. The war u crave for will start and end in SE. This time around again, not only ur sisters, mothers and aunties will be raped (weapon of war since u chose not to learn), but ur brothers, fathers will be made to suuck numerous coccks of shakau's descendants. Your multi billion naira houses and properties will be raised down. Your refugees will be taken care off and repatriated to the forests of Niger. The whole of SE which is a small percentage of Nigerian landmass will be desolate and made a shooting range for the Nigerian forces. What happened in Tigray of Ethiopia will be child's play compared to what will befall u all and guess what no Jupiter (country) will save you. They will only shout human right but who cares.
U lot are like a stray dog that has chosen the path of total destruction. This we shall gladly dish out mercilessly.[/b]
Who is the "we "
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by luvmijeje(f): 8:50am On May 31, 2021
Your advice is too late. What's currently going on in the South East is now bigger than Kanu. He can't stop it even he wants to. He has woken up the beasts and he has no choice but to feed it. The beasts have discovered that criminalities is far more lucrative than trading.

The South-West must seize the moment. We can't afford to join the North to fight the South-east. We must use this moment to dissolve the Union.
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Demdem(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2021
U lot are set for destruction. This time around it will be total because u choose not to learn.

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by RussianKGB: 9:00am On May 31, 2021
[s]
Demdem:

An hopeless fool that has chosen not to learn from history. Why should I be when am in wealth and enjoying life. Most likely will be in Maldives when u lot are being flushed out. Fool, is ur people that has chosen the path of war and destruction beckons on u and ur households speedily.
[/s]
Sharap u bastard! Fulani terrorists are busy using ur kinsmen as live shooting practice but your problem is with another tribe who don't even know about your existence. Instead of channeling your strength to see how to bring back your kinsmen scattered and stranded in benin republic, you're here wishing evil on a tribe that's taken their destinies into their hands. Maldives my ass, as if I don't know an ogbomosho brown roof product when i see one.
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Demdem(m): 9:35am On May 31, 2021
RussianKGB:

Sharap u bastard! Fulani terrorists are busy using ur kinsmen as live shooting practice but your problem is with another tribe who don't even know about your existence. Instead of channeling your strength to see how to bring back your kinsmen scattered and stranded in benin republic, you're here wishing evil on a tribe that's taken their destinies into their hands. Maldives my ass, as if I don't know an ogbomosho brown roof product when i see one.

Fool.....did u see me here groaning or complaining about what u are alleging up there? Nothing of such in my vicinity. Instead, its u eediots who has chosen the path of destruction and calling for war and the same time complaining. Am ain't wishing evil to no one however telling u the bitter truth of what will befall u as a result if the decision u freely made. Again, none of mine is lost and will surely be in the Maldives when ur households is wiped off fool.

1 Like

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by RussianKGB: 10:24am On May 31, 2021
[s]
Demdem:

Fool.....did u see me here groaning or complaining about what u are alleging up there? Nothing of such in my vicinity. Instead, its u eediots who has chosen the path of destruction and calling for war and the same time complaining. Am ain't wishing evil to no one however telling u the bitter truth of what will befall u as a result if the decision u freely made. Again, none of mine is lost and will surely be in the Maldives when ur households is wiped off fool.
[/s]
Online warrior shut up and come down to the east. Stop exhibiting your stupidity on cyberspace. Join the rank and file and come rape women and children. You lily livered sex starved cretin.
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Demdem(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2021
RussianKGB:

Online warrior shut up and come down to the east. Stop exhibiting your stupidity on cyberspace. Join the rank and file and come rape women and children. You lily livered sex starved cretin.

Fool.....again, its not me that will do the killing during ur desired war where ur mothers will be shamelessly raped and recorded. Those that will execute it are on ground and guess what......they will be well paid.
Ur desired war will start and end in SE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Police Yesterday. / The Most Important Region In Nigeria. / I Have Told NASS My Reasons To Seek A 3rd Term I Have Their Backup - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.