Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! (1556 Views)

This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / A Brother Needs Your Advice. / A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by Nobody: 2:15am On May 31, 2021
Good morning guys,

Please My best friend's mum has just been diagnosed with Bone cancer. The doctors said she needs at least 2 million for all her treatments. Former estimate was 800k but the amount kept increasing due to delay and increase in cost.

We will be very grateful for your contribution towards this.
Help be a reason our Sweet MUM will stay alive.
We will give you updates on every process involved.

Do This For Mrs Shittu.
Save A Mum.

Below is the contact details and account number of her daughter

Shittu Christianah
Wema Bank

1 Like

Re: Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by BarristerAlarig: 2:16am On May 31, 2021
Format way dn cast.

1 Like

Re: Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by BarristerAlarig: 2:18am On May 31, 2021
Igarra boy, go and work! Contribution format dn cast. You forget to add "Your 2k, 3k contributions will be appreciated" wink wink wink

Werey grin grin grin
Re: Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by XXXXTENTACION: 3:56am On May 31, 2021
BarristerAlarig:
Igarra boy, go and work! Contribution format dn cast. You forget to add "Your 2k, 3k contributions will be appreciated" wink wink wink

Werey grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by Nobody: 7:50am On May 31, 2021
BarristerAlarig:
Format way dn cast.
Format kwa?.
Please sir, this is real o. If u doubt, call the number on the flier to confirm.
Also I have been on NL for 2 years now, and I can never go so low to scam people.
Re: Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by Nobody: 7:50am On May 31, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Werey grin grin grin
I m a female. Check my profile
Re: Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by BarristerAlarig: 2:03pm On May 31, 2021
Maryjane001:

I m a female. Check my profile

Your friend's mom is suffering from cancer? Cancer which is a generic term? You don't know the type of cancer? And if we check, the account number is one of those online wallet account.

But if you want help.

1. Tell your friend to register on NL
2. He should ask for help himself
3. Recent picture of the mum should be uploaded
4. Old and recent medical report should be made available
5. Medical billing stating the cost of treatment should be uploaded
6. Hospital, unit and Dr in charge should be available
7. A picture of your friend, the mum and an A4 paper with NAIRALAND boldly written on it, date and time

6 Likes

Re: Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by BarristerAlarig: 2:04pm On May 31, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
grin grin

That's how they do it.
Re: Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 31, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Your friend's mom is suffering from cancer? Cancer which is a generic term? You don't know the type of cancer? And if we check, the account number is one of those online wallet account.

But if you want help.

1. Tell your friend to register on NL
2. He should ask for help himself
3. Recent picture of the mum should be uploaded
4. Old and recent medical report should be made available
5. Medical billing stating the cost of treatment should be uploaded
6. Hospital, unit and Dr in charge should be available
7. A picture of your friend, the mum and an A4 paper with NAIRALAND boldly written on it, date and time
Thanks. She is not a Nairalnder but I ll tell her. She just asked me to help her. Sharing it on all my social media platforms was the least I could do to help her. Also it is bone cancer, I forgot to include it.
Re: Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by BarristerAlarig: 3:48pm On May 31, 2021
Maryjane001:

Thanks. She is not a Nairalnder but I ll tell her. She just asked me to help her. Sharing it on all my social media platforms was the least I could do to help her. Also it is bone cancer, I forgot to include it.

I may have been wrong. But you can't blame me. Situations like this are quite common here. Best she does as suggested.
Re: Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 31, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

I may have been wrong. But you can't blame me. Situations like this are quite common here. Best she does as suggested.
I understand you perfectly my dear. Scammers roam Nl freely
Re: Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by budaatum: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Advise your friend about her monicker!

1 Like

Re: Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by budaatum: 5:03am On Jun 27, 2021
Maryjane001:
Good morning guys,
Do bank accounts have 11 digits?
Re: Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 27, 2021
budaatum:

Good morning,
I m not sure but I think most have 10 digits. Any problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2021
budaatum:

Thank you so much. I v modified it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!. My Best Friend's Mum Needs Your Help!! by Lostchild(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Maryjane001:

Thank you so much. I v modified it

She should seek deliverance because it is more of a spiritual affliction

Cancer is spiritual and no amount of medicare can cure it.

She should seek Christ healing

(1) (Reply)

Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) / 1k X 20 Give Away For Christmas Celebration / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.