Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) (1552 Views)

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? / Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by destiny4luv(m): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2021
Yeah base on my personal observation men are more cheaper than women when it comes to flirting and sleeping around. We men just love calling women hoe, slought, clitocurrency etc maybe they see them as weaker vessel. But in reality men are even worse than most of this women they abuse especially on line.

You will see a guy insulting a lady on line (especially on this forum) but if that same guy is given the opportunity to have a moment with the lady, most are ready to give their last dime just for that moment. I know the guys will come hard on me on this especially the guilty ones but it's the truth it's bitter but it must be said.

I am a young married man with kids. My wife has two facebook account, likewise myself but I have left the other one dormant for a very long time same with my wife too. We both have access to each others account transparency and trust from the beginning of our relationship. The one I operate now is the one all my friends and family has which the status is "Married" same with my wife but the other of our account which has be dormant for a long time now the status is "Single". So last week I just decided to check on our old account; men what I saw was so annoying in my own account I only got a few messages from some very old friends who don't have my new FB account and very few friend request, but in my wife's account "holy gram" she has more than a thousand friend request and loads of messages.

Since I was less busy, I just decided to check some of the messages chai most guys are truly cheap. If u see messages some guys u think they are responsible sent my God u will be amazed. They was this particular guy who sends message on a particular basis like "Hello dear, hi pretty etc" even without any response this guy keep on sending so I obliged and responded to his message, this guy was supper excited he said for months now he has been sending message with no reply but he was actually surprised I replied him. I said ok that I don't really visit fb often. So this guy said he love me from the very first day he saw my Profile picture (as in my wife oh) he thought he was talking to the lady on the profile pics not knowing he is charting with the husband. He said that there is hardly a day that goes by without him thinking of me, as he was charting I was seriously laughing how I wish this guy know say na he fellow guy man he dey chart with Lol... grin.

To cut a long story short this guy offer to have a meeting that he is dying to see me, so I asked him where he is based he said Abuja I told him am based in Delta State, he said no problem we can still see, I said ok. He said he will be traveling for the festive period to be with his family that he was in Abuja because of transfer. I told him so u are married, why cheat on your wife, he said I should forget that thing that as he is here he don't know what is wife is doing over there so let's leave that aside and have fun. He then asked me to forward my account details so he can transfer money for me to come this weekend; at that point I knew this guy is bloody serious.

Later in the day when my wife returned from work I showed her all the charts and she bust into serious laughter and her next word was "Most men are really cheap" I couldn't say anything but I know deep down in me she was right. Well we nor dey scam people for money far be it. We actually blocked the guy and I deleted that her account. So guys before u start insulting any lady that she is cheap check yourself first maybe u might be cheaper compare to the said lady, we guys too dey pretend. Compliments of the season to u all.

Please no guy should come and insult me for speaking the truth. Una know wetin I talk na true, we only get online "Redpiller" guys but in reality most are pussy ass nigga according to Nairaland number one Yahoo guy when dey Benin. grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by KiNg0G: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2021
you had an encounter with a simp, not a redpiller.

simple.

so I still don't understand your post pouring your vexation on us here.

is it a nairaland redpiller that wanted to fûck your wife?

gerat here my friend

2 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by YeyeGbami: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2021
Naso, dem full everywhere. You know say this girl don marry, shebi normal person go free that kain babe look for another. Na that time the perverts go dey send unlimited message, harassing her up and down.

5 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin grin
90% of Nigerian men are cheap!!! tongue lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by destiny4luv(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2021
KiNg0G:

simple.

what's it a nairalander redpiller that wanted to fûck your wife?

gerat here my friend

See them Lol.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by KiNg0G: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2021
destiny4luv:

See them Lol.... grin
for your present them go still fûck your wife. nothing you go fit do.
you don delete the facebook account, for your mind u safe. simp assx nigga, calling niggas cheap.

I ask you again.

na nairaland redpiller sexchat your woman for facebook say he fûck her?
Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by DontBullshitMe: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Men are cheap but ladies can't get them to commit to them easily. grin

Keep deceiving yourself. It's just the sex and nothing more.

If men are cheap, why are 35-50 year old unmarried women bitter. No worry. You go learn.

Men are expensive for their commitment and that is all that matters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by MufasaLion: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
I ain't cheap. cool
Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by faithfull18(f): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Op, you aren't lying jare.

3 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
This post was Supported by heineken - grin.
i love ur post guy grin U said it all, no doubt grin

2 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Nonexisting: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
You stopped the story when you got the part of "forward your account number", so how much did the simp later send you? Meanwhile, simps are cheap, not men.
Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by olabrinks(f): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

If men are cheap, why are 35-50 year old unmarried women bitter. No worry. You go learn.

you only need commitment from one man in the world. The truth is that those who are over 40 had many men interested in them for commitment but for one reason or the other they chose to remain single. Men are at loss here because they spend millions of naira impressing girls that they are not committed to. You think it’s all about sex and it’s nothing, but in exchange your blood sweat and tears transfers into the woman’s account. It doesn’t make sense to me.

9 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by odinson1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
H
Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Mstick: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
I saw a comment on a Tiwa Savage post on Instagram, the guy said he wishes he was her cook so he can put enough Maggi in her food to make her fart and he will smell it and that alone will satisfy him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Hayee(f): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hehehehe grin grin grin
90% of Nigerian men are cheap!!! tongue lipsrsealed
and are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Hayee(f): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

the truth pain dis one grin grin cheesy tongue
Toor
Nigerian men are cheap and can do anything for pussy tongue tongue tongue

If they commit or not does not change the fact grin grin grin
If you like don't commit shey you be God cheesy cheesy cheesy
Or has your commitment made Nigeria any better cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Mstick: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Even if you wear the type of hajia Lizzy wedding rings, be 9 months pregnant, be with your husband they don't care.

It's only online they say don't chase married women, in reality? As a married woman it's even better you take off your ring because even young guys will ask you out, older men nko? Those ones their shame is already dead.

Even the "expensive committed' ones will chyke you when you turn them down they will remember that they've a wife that's prettier than you.

grin grin grin grin grin
Hayee:
the truth pain dis one grin grin cheesy tongue
Toor
Nigerian men are cheap and can do anything for pussy tongue tongue tongue

If they commit or not does not change the fact grin grin grin
If you like don't commit shey you be God cheesy cheesy cheesy
Or has your commitment made Nigeria any better cheesy grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Truvelisback(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
What is this one even saying?

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by destiny4luv(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nonexisting:
You stopped the story when you got the part of "forward your account number", so how much did the simp later send you? Meanwhile, simps are cheap, not men.

If u read the story properly u will see where I said "we nor dey scam people" we didn't send any account to him. I deactivated that Facebook account.

1 Like

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Vyolet(f): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Men are the cheapest, just a phone call saying "I'm home alone" is enough to have most guys in bed.
Hardguy hardguy, na dem dey open heartbreak post pass, hardguy hardguy, na dem dey hustle day and night and still come around to lavish it on a woman they do not love.

3 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Whyzaid(f): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
You are very correct, if a girl want to have sex in her first date, she will definitely have it. Most men don't know how to say NO

5 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by JovialJune(f): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by zed7: 5:58am On Dec 17, 2021
Men maybe cheap but don't mistake their attention or giving of money for love.
Most men want sex and that's about it. I think it's hormones driving them.

That's why you see baby mama's around. After the show of love and attention, when pregnancy enters they start seeing you as a monster.

Sensible women know that attention means nothing. That's why love they look beyond all that and go for the seemingly genuine ones, irrespective of the money or attention being thrown around.
Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2021
Lol This One Is Just Waking Up. Men are Naturally FOOOOOLS.....

2 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Vyolet:
Men are the cheapest, just a phone call saying "I'm home alone" is enough to have most guys in bed.
Hardguy hardguy, na dem dey open heartbreak post pass, hardguy hardguy, na dem dey hustle day and night and still come around to lavish it on a woman they do not love.

Men, See Una life for outside lol. This gender don see Una Finish. Ya'll always thirsty fools are the reason why they hardly respect responsible and disciplined men. Common Just to hold body and comport yourselves, Mba. If you want to catch most men, Just lure them with a Female Gender and that's It.....

3 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by destiny4luv(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Men, See Una life for outside lol. This gender don see Una Finish. Ya'll always thirsty fools are the reason why they hardly respect responsible and disciplined men. Common Just to hold body and comport yourselves, Mba. If you want to catch most men, Just lure them with a Female Gender and that's It.....

I created this post based on my personal opinion I don't want u insulting men likewise I don't want and man insulting any lady, matured criticism is ok. That being said ur last paragraph reminded me of a scenario few years back.

My phone was stolen and my account was hacked before I could block my bank account. Money was transferred from my account and it was also used for online shopping and loading of recharge card. The loading of recharge card through my account was the mistake this guys made. I went to collect my bank statement and the number that was recharged was there. So I went to meet a detective friend of mine who handled the case for me.

The number used was the person's Watts-app number so eventually the detective engaged this guy on Watts-app (my detective friend is a female) They did lots of charting, video calls, sex chart for almost three months till they decided to hook up. This guy told the lady (detective) the hotel they will meet and the time and date and she agreed. Lol and behold the day came and the guy was in the hotel room waiting for the lady (wetin conji don do men for this life eh grin) Wetin the guyman see na police bost into the room grab this guy. That was how he confessed the other guys involved in the robbery with him.

That was how I recovered my phone and all the money they took from my account. Na pussy na im catch the guy man so. So u see why I say most men are so cheap. They can do anything just to Bleep, some can even sell their soul just for pussy. I am a man oh and I know what am talking about. Most men are too weak to make decisions when it comes to sex and this is where the ladies use them as toy.

2 Likes

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Goodlady(f): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
KiNg0G:

simple.

is it a nairaland redpiller that wanted to fûck your wife?

gerat here my friend
Na losers like you sabi make noise too much. You flirt around cheaply calling girls names when you were actually the one begging them for sex as if you are a he-goat!

1 Like

Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Autobot05: 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
destiny4luv:
Yeah base on my personal observation men are more cheaper than women when it comes to flirting and sleeping around. We men just love calling women hoe, slought, clitocurrency etc maybe they see them as weaker vessel. But in reality men are even worse than most of this women they abuse especially on line.

You will see a guy insulting a lady on line (especially on this forum) but if that same guy is given the opportunity to have a moment with the lady, most are ready to give their last dime just for that moment. I know the guys will come hard on me on this especially the guilty ones but it's the truth it's bitter but it must be said.

I am a young married man with kids. My wife has two facebook account, likewise myself but I have left the other one dormant for a very long time same with my wife too. We both have access to each others account transparency and trust from the beginning of our relationship. The one I operate now is the one all my friends and family has which the status is "Married" same with my wife but the other of our account which has be dormant for a long time now the status is "Single". So last week I just decided to check on our old account; men what I saw was so annoying in my own account I only got a few messages from some very old friends who don't have my new FB account and very few friend request, but in my wife's account "holy gram" she has more than a thousand friend request and loads of messages.

Since I was less busy, I just decided to check some of the messages chai most guys are truly cheap. If u see messages some guys u think they are responsible sent my God u will be amazed. They was this particular guy who sends message on a particular basis like "Hello dear, hi pretty etc" even without any response this guy keep on sending so I obliged and responded to his message, this guy was supper excited he said for months now he has been sending message with no reply but he was actually surprised I replied him. I said ok that I don't really visit fb often. So this guy said he love me from the very first day he saw my Profile picture (as in my wife oh) he thought he was talking to the lady on the profile pics not knowing he is charting with the husband. He said that there is hardly a day that goes by without him thinking of me, as he was charting I was seriously laughing how I wish this guy know say na he fellow guy man he dey chart with Lol... grin.

To cut a long story short this guy offer to have a meeting that he is dying to see me, so I asked him where he is based he said Abuja I told him am based in Delta State, he said no problem we can still see, I said ok. He said he will be traveling for the festive period to be with his family that he was in Abuja because of transfer. I told him so u are married, why cheat on your wife, he said I should forget that thing that as he is here he don't know what is wife is doing over there so let's leave that aside and have fun. He then asked me to forward my account details so he can transfer money for me to come this weekend; at that point I knew this guy is bloody serious.

Later in the day when my wife returned from work I showed her all the charts and she bust into serious laughter and her next word was "Most men are really cheap" I couldn't say anything but I know deep down in me she was right. Well we nor dey scam people for money far be it. We actually blocked the guy and I deleted that her account. So guys before u start insulting any lady that she is cheap check yourself first maybe u might be cheaper compare to the said lady, we guys too dey pretend. Compliments of the season to u all.

Please no guy should come and insult me for speaking the truth. Una know wetin I talk na true, we only get online "Redpiller" guys but in reality most are pussy ass nigga according to Nairaland number one Yahoo guy when dey Benin. grin

Do not generalize 🤝
And yes there are many useless guys that will actually lay with anything wearing skirt but once again do not generalize .
The reason is that men dont really have much to lose in sex but women can get pregnant. There are equally many useless women that will sleep with any guy for stipends too .

SAY NO TO FORNICATION
Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by jahsharon: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Your grammar says it all.

More cheaper ko, most cheapest ni. Olodo Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Men Want Sex, Women Want Attention

Most Men Want Sex, Most Women Want Attention.

I use the word most because there are always
exceptions, they are rare but do exist.

At the end of the day people want what they want,
and are willing to do whatever it takes to get it.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help This Loving Mother Inlaw From This Wicked Wife / How To Deal With A Cheating Husband? / Ten Reasons Why African Men Dont Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.