Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Where Can I Get Flight To Barados - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Get Flight To Barados (1750 Views)

Etihad Begins Flight To Nigeria / What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. / Flight To Belize From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by usherroyal(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2011
my fellow nairalander pls where can i get flight to barbados.i need this information,it is very urgent.contributions are welcome.
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by dellnet: 6:30pm On May 01, 2011
From London
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by kenforum(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2011
usherroyal:

my fellow nairalander pls where can i get flight to barbados.i need this information,it is very urgent.contributions are welcome.
Hello Usherroyal,
We at Kenaries Travel And Tours Ltd can issue you a cash flight ticket to Barbados without a transit visa,if you so desire.So,if you really need ticket to Barbados,do not waste time in getting in touch with us.For more information visit our website:www.kenariesng.com

Good luck,
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by Nobody: 8:12am On May 02, 2011
usherroyal:

You make this enquiry, without stating what country you're in, as in where you'll be flying from?

I'll answer your question though. London Heathrow.
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by usherroyal(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2011
Thank you all.i reside in lagos nlgeria.if i can get here in nigeria i will be very happy but if is from london how can i get transit visa.i need someone who can help me on this issue very urgent.i will to travel there as soon as possible.
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by kenforum(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2011
usherroyal:

Thank you all.i reside in lagos nlgeria.if i can get here in nigeria i will be very happy but if is from london how can i get transit visa.i need someone who can help me on this issue very urgent.i will to travel there as soon as possible.
I asked you to contact us at Kenaries Travel And Tours Ltd here in Lagos for your flight ticket to Barbados or any other part of the world for that matter and here you are still posting that you need someone who can help you.If you need a flight ticket to Barbados and it is urgent as you posted,contact us or visit our website for more information.www.kenariesng.com
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by Nobody: 11:51am On May 02, 2011
kenforum:

[b]I asked you to contact us at Kenaries Travel And Tours Ltd here in Lagos for your flight ticket to Barbados or any other part of the world for that matter and here you are still posting that you need someone who can help you.[/b]If you need a flight ticket to Barbados and it is urgent as you posted,contact us or visit our website for more information.www.kenariesng.com

Stop bullying the guy to contact you! It's an open market, the OP is free to transact with whoever he choses to. It's not compulsory he deals with you, so quit the aggression!
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by kenny33: 12:43pm On May 02, 2011
Na wa oo hehehe, you won run from Najia go baba wetin ha ha, it is better you stay in your own country, you dont even know someone there, or if possible a stranger, you dont know how there live is or understand there language, but if you were a bostwana or a nambia citizen you can get to better country without visa
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by kenny33: 12:48pm On May 02, 2011
from fry pan to fire, you dont know how live will be in that country, and it is better you do your assigment very well before you leave that is my own advice to you, even people in north america are finding way to get to better country like canada, usa, uk and you are then running to their country, abeg be careful
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by kenny33: 12:52pm On May 02, 2011
and be careful of that kenforum he fi be scam, and to you sena abeg make you shut up the person was just advertising his business, hehehe
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 02, 2011
kenny33:

and be careful of that kenforum he fi be scam, and to you sena abeg make you shut up the person was just advertising his business,  hehehe

Spoken like a true bonehead. Advertising? More like trying to bully Usherroyal into using his "services". My gut instinct tells me you're the same as Kenforum, or closely affiliated with him. Your reaction here speaks volumes.
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by bigdave1: 3:55pm On May 02, 2011
Please beware of kenforum. A word is enough for the wise.You can visit turkish airline office in Victoria Island.They will help you out.
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by kenny33: 2:32am On May 03, 2011
siena you dey foolish were i no kenforum from or were i know you from, i am just giving the stupid person planning to run away from fire to volcano to be careful
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by johnsonpal: 5:57am On May 03, 2011
kenny33:

siena you dey foolish were i no kenforum from or were i know you from, i am just giving the silly person planning to run away from fire to volcano to be careful
Bros,na wa for u o. Cant u talk without using vulgar words?
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by royalg1: 6:01am On May 03, 2011
Thank you siena and big dave,may GOD Aaaaallmighty will continue to be with you.
@Kenny 33.what is your problem tell.i as for help here i dont ask u to ask me a foolish questions and if you want to go sask me rather than open your fuking big mouth any how.i think this forum is assisting each other,i know what this forum as contribute to many people if not what are we here for then.
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by barthosa(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2011
hi,
u can try lagos to london, london to barbados. or lagos to paris, paris to st martins, st martins to barbados with liat airline. also lagos to frankfurt to barbados.
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by N101: 4:47pm On May 03, 2011
@ usherroyal

There are no direct flights from Nigeria to Barbados (I assume that's where you're referring to and not the Bahamas, right?) as far as I'm aware.  The only way you'd get a direct flight is if there's a chartered flight and to the best of my knowledge those are extremely rare.

Your best bet, as Siena has pointed out, is via London Heathrow.  The other option is a direct flight to the US, then a flight from there to Barbados.  I know there are regular flights from New York and Florida.  I'm sure you may be able to get flights with KLM and Air France, but I definitely know Virgin Atlantic and British Airways, US Air, Delta Airlines and American Airlines fly to Barbados.

Hope that helps - lemme know when you get there and how much it costs  grin
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by kenny33: 9:36pm On May 03, 2011
ok now you no be usherroyal now you be royal- gullible, something is definetly wrong with you for telling me not go give someone a good advise
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 03, 2011
kenny33:

ok now you no be usherroyal now you be royal- gullible, something is definetly wrong with you for telling me not go give someone a good advise

Something making you squirm? You sound rather bitter, just wondering.
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by usherroyal(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2011
You all have a say. A big thanks to you all.
@siena where do i know royal gullibl? This is usherroyal not royal gullible ok?
The question is,if i choose to go from london to barbados,i my going to get transit visa in london or what?
Then alot us here didnt know how to help other but to discourage them.if you have any advise to give about barbados whether anyone of us here have people there dont hesitate to give out the contact .sometime i do raise a topic for each and everyone of us to gain out of it, is not maybe every question or topic I raise here that I dont know. I want us to get this clear.this is a travel threat in which each and everyone can ask or raise any travel related questions.Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by usherroyal(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2011
The question is,if i choose to go from london to barbados,i my going to get transit visa in london or what?
Then alot us here didnt know how to help other but to discourage them.if you have any advise to give about barbados whether anyone of us here have people there dont hesitate to give out the contact .sometime i do raise a topic for each and everyone of us to gain out of it, is not maybe every question or topic I raise here that I dont know. I want us to get this clear.this is a travel threat in which each and everyone can ask or raise any travel related questions.Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by usherroyal(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2011
Re: Where Can I Get Flight To Barados by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 04, 2011
usherroyal:

Bro, please learn how to read quotes. Where did I say you were, or know royal gullible? That was an insult from Kenny33 to you, which I quoted. This is what he posted:

kenny33:

So please Usherroyal, read and comprehend.

(1) (Reply)

Desperate To Leave Naija. / Ghana Vs Nigeria Luxurious Bus: This Is Why Tourism Is Dead In Nigeria. / Update &More Pics From The Explosion This Evening,30 Cars Burnt,Children Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.