Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

BETWEEN NNAMDI KANU/IPOB AND CALIPHATE, WHO IS THE BIGGER LIAR? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BETWEEN NNAMDI KANU/IPOB AND CALIPHATE, WHO IS THE BIGGER LIAR? (228 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / What Is The Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu And Wole Olanipekun? IGBO? / Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BETWEEN NNAMDI KANU/IPOB AND CALIPHATE, WHO IS THE BIGGER LIAR? by DeltaFire: 10:16am On May 31, 2021
BETWEEN NNAMDI KANU/IPOB AND CALIPHATE, WHO IS THE BIGGER LIAR?

When I am with my SS and SE friends, we shake our heads because when you consider Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB and the Caliphate, who is the bigger liar? Who is the one with more fake news?

We have all also noticed that since Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra is fake, being only on social media, his IPOBigots like busy bees, invade every WhatsApp group that concerns people of SS and SE. Now we see more and more on WhatsApp old videos that IPOB scam out as new ones, plus they change the location of whatever is in the video.

We asked ourselves, between Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB and Caliphate, who is the bigger liar?

The answer is BOTH are an equal menace to any society unlucky enough to have them. So we don’t want BOTH of them in the new future that we are working towards. Our future with our SELF-DETERMINATION!

Anyway, we are now hearing that Nnamdi Kanu’s paymaster is the Caliphate.

The good news is that Ndi Igbo are rejecting Nnamdi Kanu and his useless IPOBigots, so Kanu is looking for relevance among the Yoruba. He has gotten Maiyegun (the hungry one!) to promote him on his radio shows. Just by doing that, Maiyegun’s sense of judgment is being seen as decreasing and his advice no longer has the same influence it used to have before.

Also, from this year, because LNC-NINAS was successful with the declaration of Constitutional Force Majeure - CFM, Nnamdi Kanu in the same panic over the CFM as his paymasters Caliphate, got a PR team to pay out funds so that there is a daily article somewhere about Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB to make it look like this scammer can even be a self-determination group.

Yoruba, please know that because of an ECOWAS Court ruling in December 2019, Nnamdi Kanu cannot officially represent Biafra anywhere in the world. Here is the article with the information but Vanguard etc also had carried it.

https://elombah.com/why-nnamdi-kanu-cannot-officially-represent-biafra-anywhere-in-the-world-analysis-ifeanyi-chijioke/

1 Like

Re: BETWEEN NNAMDI KANU/IPOB AND CALIPHATE, WHO IS THE BIGGER LIAR? by Ubong2222222222(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2021
Lol,what do you want me to say
Re: BETWEEN NNAMDI KANU/IPOB AND CALIPHATE, WHO IS THE BIGGER LIAR? by limeta(f): 10:56am On May 31, 2021
The good news is that Ndi Igbo are rejecting Nnamdi Kanu and his useless IPOBigots,

My question now to you OP
what about the caliphate
Are the hausas fulani also rejecting it
or you cool and down with the caliphate

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Day: No Law Mandating People To Open Shop If They Don't Wish To — Ikpeazu / Benin: At Last Adams Oshiomhole Bows To Obaseki, Congratulate Him / I'm So Disappointed In Buhary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.