Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Key To Long Life And Prosperity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Key To Long Life And Prosperity (469 Views)

If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Key To Long Life And Prosperity by kpakpandoN(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2021
Everybody keeps hoping that his or her tomorrow will be glorious and of course would not want to die before it manifests. Ecclesiastes 9:4 says a living dog is better than a dead lion. In Ephesians 6:1-3, apart from the word of God saying that it is the right thing to obey our parents (both biological and spiritual), it goes further to announce the rewards of doing so. Of all the commandments God gave to humankind, it is the first with promises. Promises of what? Promises of long life and prosperity. The Bible says in Psalm 119:101:
“I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.”

This is the reason everyone must not only read but meditate on the word of God, in order to do the things that are written therein. The Bible in Joshua 1:8 says:
“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”

It is blessed to live our lives according to the word of God. We will not miss our blessing; failure, frustration and death will be far from us if we choose to live in the fear of the Lord. The Bible says:
“The fear of the Lord tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.”
Proverbs 19:23

Also, the word of God says:
“By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.”
Proverbs 22:4

Beloved, it is our time to experience astonishing prosperity with long life – the prosperity that does not kill. Let us obey our biological parents as they teach us in the way of the Lord. Also, let us obey our spiritual parents as they feed us with the undiluted word of God. God will then step in by fulfilling His promises and all shall be well in Jesus’ name.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
Re: The Key To Long Life And Prosperity by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On May 31, 2021
kpakpandoN:
Everybody keeps hoping that his or her tomorrow will be glorious and of course would not want to die before it manifests. Ecclesiastes 9:4 says a living dog is better than a dead lion. In Ephesians 6:1-3, apart from the word of God saying that it is the right thing to obey our parents (both biological and spiritual), it goes further to announce the rewards of doing so. Of all the commandments God gave to humankind, it is the first with promises. Promises of what? Promises of long life and prosperity. The Bible says in Psalm 119:101:
“I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.”

This is the reason everyone must not only read but meditate on the word of God, in order to do the things that are written therein. The Bible in Joshua 1:8 says:
“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”
But Mog man, Jesus Christ never commanded His followers to obey their parents , not even those your "in-the-Lord" parents. undecided

According to Jesus Christ, the only one to Trust and Obey is He and He alone. He went as far as to conclude that those who belong to Him have only one Father, one Master, one Shepherd, one Leader, one Helper, one Comforter, one Counselor, one Teacher, one Truth, and one God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Angel Michael Is Supposed To Use A Gun Not Swords / Rediscovering Church Message To The World!! / Burning Fire �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.