Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured (35597 Views)

June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos / Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Markets In Port Harcourt-Photos / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by thatsleepboy1: 12:11pm On May 31, 2021
dealslip:
On the 6th of November 2020. I had a dream of the night. I saw the map of Nigeria before me and I saw water pour in abundance from Borno into Imo State. I then received a phone call from my Father in the dream. He said the abundance of water will first pour into Imo State from Borno state then it would fill every nook and cranny of Nigeria and it would readily be available on streets and everyone will have access to it on the street. He told it would happen because of something Buhari did. He told me it would begin late last year and the whole of Nigeria in 2021 would be full of the water that poured from Borno into Imo State. I am beginning to see that terrorism has moved from Borno into Imo. Nigeria should expect every nook and cranny to be filled with this terror act.

Thereafter I saw Lions terrorise me and other people. Then I heard a voice tell me that I had been warned twice in the dream about the King of the South (this king was identified as France in the dream) who was planning to enslave the people of Nigeria. I saw people go into captivity while the Lions terrorised them. the angel told me he first came as London, then a particular country I can't remember, then he came as France. I am believing that it is referring to Colonialism. Britain being the First, I don't remember the second country now France is the third colonialist. Nigeria let us rise up and lift up our voices. We are in really precarious times.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by tutudesz: 12:13pm On May 31, 2021
Mchawi:

Oga keep quiet. Use your head.. Which Ipob be your enemy?
No worry, when the time is right body go tell una one by one.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Mchawi(f): 12:15pm On May 31, 2021
tutudesz:

No worry, when the time is right body go tell una one by one.

Empty chest beating.. Ipob is doing what you cowards should be doing. Your resources are stolen everyday and your people get peanuts. Niger delta should have been the dubai of Africa but no, the North is controlling the resources, yet you people are mute and won't say anything. You dey talk about Ipob.. Abeg go and sitdown

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by lastempero: 12:16pm On May 31, 2021
Us intelligence weeks back rings a clear bell now.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by slam7000(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2021
tutudesz:
South South dey on their Own O!! Make Dem no drag us enter fight were no concern us O! Because both federal government and Ipob be our enemy

If you know the guys in the photo you uploaded, tell them to stop acting like clowns. You don’t wear bright colours in such environment. I don’t know why gun men from the south like to show off.

Trending photos of the so called UGM had one of them wearing white under wear while holding a weapon, he was gunned down. The other day it was the photo of a naked man walking the street of Owerri holding a weapon, earlier there a group of men burning a police station, they had white capes on...now you’ve posted a photo allegedly that of Niger delta militants wearing high visibility clothing inside a forest. How stupid can these untrained and ragtag fools be.
How kits these morons? Tell those muthafukkas that those clothings and gears get them killed....tell them also to stop wearing cowries and bands or strips of red clothes around their necks and waists.

Every time these idiots handle weapons, they attract unnecessary attention to themselves. That’s madness and stupidity.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by BruncleZuma: 12:21pm On May 31, 2021
I dey Mile 3 I never hear anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:22pm On May 31, 2021
No photo you rush to post news
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by tutudesz: 12:22pm On May 31, 2021
Mchawi:

Empty chest beating.. Ipob is doing what you cowards should be doing. Your resources are stolen everyday and your people get peanuts. Niger delta should have been the dubai of Africa but no, the North is controlling the resources, yet you people are mute and won't say anything. You dey talk about Ipob.. Abeg go and sitdown
Stolen to feed fools like you and to develop your state, just pass the message round to your UGM O!! Hunting season will soon resume undecided

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Princedapace(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2021
Prompto:
This cursed soul quoted below claims he is not Igbo but he can't state his tribe but every Nigeria know that only Igbos are nurtured with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry n extreme foolishness.

so igbos are the herdsmen who go about killing and raping women in communities? Or when Sunday got angry at the rate hersmen were killing his people and started movement, is he also bad? Blame hersmen for these problems and blame Buhari for silently supporting herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by modsfucker: 12:23pm On May 31, 2021
alsudan:
Some persons are out to mess the SE/SS up and rope the ESN/IPOB into everything evil in that region.

Coincidentally, it all started when the ESN guys began to sack Fulani terrorists from the bushes.

Note: Not IGBO btw, in case wanna quote me to spew rubbish.

Look at what this one is saying, when Nnamdi Kanu comes out on daily basis to own up the attacks... In fact, he gives directives on air prior to every attack, it's there on Radio Biafra.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by modsfucker: 12:24pm On May 31, 2021
Esseite:
Nerves could have been calmed with a COAS from that extraction which was a divine opportunity because a SE person was a deputy to the dismissed COAS... this was a pure strategy opportunity to buy the peoples conscience while calming down the pressures of marginalisation and calming the voices of agitators using marginalisation to gain crowd.

This presidency does not just have sense and lacks strategy.. do they think everything is done with might and power?.. guerilla warfare would turn the populace against the same presidency because the unknown gunmen are not known while IPOB is swift to deny allegations of murder in seconds.

COAS kill you there... Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Mchawi(f): 12:24pm On May 31, 2021
tutudesz:

Stolen to feed fools like you and to develop your state, just pass the message round to your UGM O!! Hunting season will soon resume undecided

Look at this restless pig.. Develop which state? Do you know where I'm from? Stop foaming in the mouth. Which hunting season. You are a non entity an Internet warrior of no means. You and your kind can do nothing
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by tutudesz: 12:27pm On May 31, 2021
slam7000:

If you know the guys in the photo you uploaded, tell them to stop acting like clowns. You don’t wear bright colours in such environment. I don’t know why gun men from the south like to show off.

Trending photos of the so called UGM had one of them wearing white under wear while holding a weapon, he was gunned down. The other day it was the photo of a naked man walking the street of Owerri holding a weapon, earlier there a group of men burning a police station, they had white capes on...now you’ve posted a photo allegedly that of Niger delta militants wearing high visibility clothing inside a forest. How stupid can these untrained and ragtag fools be.
How kits these morons? Tell those muthafukkas that those clothings and gears get them killed....tell them also to stop wearing cowries and bands or strips of red clothes around their necks and waists.

Every time these idiots handle weapons, they attract unnecessary attention to themselves. That’s madness and stupidity.
This picture was taken inside the creeks, nobody wear cowries, band or red clothes down here undecided has for kits (covered)
We just want to be left alone simple, Ipob should do their fighting in South East and Igbo communities

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by VEXT: 12:30pm On May 31, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Where is South south on a compass? Where in the world have you heard of south south on a map?

Na u Sabi...
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by eebraa(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2021
Why do Biafrans always like portraying themselves as victims? If you kill or bomb innocent people because of your agitation, be a man and own it.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by tutudesz: 12:31pm On May 31, 2021
Mchawi:

Look at this restless pig.. Develop which state? Do you know where I'm from? Stop foaming in the mouth. Which hunting season. You are a non entity an Internet warrior of no means. You and your kind can do nothing
Don't be ashamed of your state little boy, you should be proud grin your UGM should keep their foolishness in their igbo communities O! Even your Lord Kanu is aware of what will happen if his boy should make such mistake.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Mchawi(f): 12:34pm On May 31, 2021
tutudesz:

Don't be ashamed of your state little boy, you should be proud grin your UGM should keep their foolishness in their igbo communities O! Even your Lord Kanu is aware of what will happen if his boy should make such mistake.

Look at this fool, do you have a state? I know you don't know where you are from, ode.. I repeat you are a non entity, a no body. You can do absolutely nothing. Eat shit
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by tutudesz: 12:41pm On May 31, 2021
Mchawi:

Look at this fool, do you have a state? I know you don't know where you are from, ode.. I repeat you are a non entity, a no body. You can do absolutely nothing. Eat shit
Hahaha grin Your Lord Kanu might disagree with you undecided tell your UGM to test their power against real men and guy stop hiding behind female sex

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Gaddafih001(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2021
alsudan:
Some persons are out to mess the SE/SS up and rope the ESN/IPOB into everything evil in that region.

Coincidentally, it all started when the ESN guys began to sack Fulani terrorists from the bushes.

Monguno is the culprit...
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Mchawi(f): 12:52pm On May 31, 2021
tutudesz:

Hahaha grin Your Lord Kanu might disagree with you undecided tell your UGM to test their power against real men and guy stop hiding behind female sex
Keep fighting with a woman. Shameless fool.. Small hungry boy
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by JooEeL(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2021
Zooposki:

Are you serious about dis?

100% serious. Sanusi being overthrown (and fairly disgraced) as the Emir of Kano was a script. A little bit of threat and uneasiness was artificially created to expel him from Kano over one or two death threats. He feigned to be exiled but he came to seek asylum in Lagos under a very thick plot.

Let me first ask you this question? Which country in the world do you know where you seek asylum in the same country? Pls mention one. Only in an insane country people believe that sh*t. He was appointed the new leader of the Tijanniya sect but they've used the media to suppress the news. This is a sect that cuts across the whole Sahel from East to West Africa. He was appointed to unite the whole of the sect because it had been defragmented over the years. By nature the Tijaniyya sect are very radical.

And Lagos will be its centre.

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by CoolAmbience(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2021
alsudan:

I get you bro.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 31, 2021
It was just knock out no explosions.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by tutudesz: 12:59pm On May 31, 2021
Mchawi:

Keep fighting with a woman. Shameless fool.. Small hungry boy
Woman grin guy I dey shame for you undecided or are you planning to run to ivory coast like ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Mchawi(f): 1:01pm On May 31, 2021
tutudesz:

Woman grin guy I dey shame for you undecided or are you planning to run to ivory coast like ojukwu

You are a shameless boy
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Bayonet40: 1:03pm On May 31, 2021
Esseite:
Nerves could have been calmed with a COAS from that extraction which was a divine opportunity because a SE person was a deputy to the dismissed COAS... this was a pure strategy opportunity to buy the peoples conscience while calming down the pressures of marginalisation and calming the voices of agitators using marginalisation to gain crowd.

This presidency does not just have sense and lacks strategy.. do they think everything is done with might and power?.. guerilla warfare would turn the populace against the same presidency because the unknown gunmen are not known while IPOB is swift to deny allegations of murder in seconds.
biko which COAS was dismissed ?
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by jaxxy(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2021
Veqtor:
I blame DSS nd Fulani thugs for this. Especially d Fulani thugs cos they are everywhere. This is the reason why they were sneaking into different southern states during the lockdown. To wait for tyms lik this to strike.

And Dangote has always been so gracious enough to b providing the trucks for them to b smuggled into our lands like bags of salt and rice.

The hidden evil this Fulani people are doing will be exposed very soon.

U are not that slick. The enemies of the country and the people will be exposed be it UGM or Fulani Bandits. U will all be exposed for what u are. Terrorists.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by chrisxxx(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Where is South south on a compass? Where in the world have you heard of south south on a map?
You see why people of South South hate you people with a passion? You want South Eat but you think using South South to identify people of core south is a misnomer. Nnamdi Kanu has excoriated you brain for elephant poo.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 31, 2021
Your correspondent that went to the venue couldn't take pictures. Continue spreading unnecessary FUD to stretch South East unrest into South South
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by dealslip(f): 1:13pm On May 31, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

so you smoke and get high in your dream as well !!!
If you don't understand certain spiritual realities, please avoid mocking them. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export / Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You / Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.