Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured (35594 Views)

June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos / Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Markets In Port Harcourt-Photos / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by 900warriorz: 11:54am On May 31, 2021
The explosion that will rock the country is almost burning to the core grin
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:55am On May 31, 2021
cool
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Ugandatales: 11:55am On May 31, 2021
"Scores injured"...not Stored Injured.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2021
dealslip:
On the 6th of November 2020. I had a dream of the night. I saw the map of Nigeria before me and I saw water pour in abundance from Borno into Imo State. I then received a phone call from my Father in the dream. He said the abundance of water will first pour into Imo State from Borno state then it would fill every nook and cranny of Nigeria and it would readily be available on streets and everyone will have access to it on the street. He told it would happen because of something Buhari did. He told me it would begin late last year and the whole of Nigeria in 2021 would be full of the water that poured from Borno into Imo State. I am beginning to see that terrorism has moved from Borno into Imo. Nigeria should expect every nook and cranny to be filled with this terror act.

Thereafter I saw Lions terrorise me and other people. Then I heard a voice tell me that I had been warned twice in the dream about the King of the South (this king was identified as France in the dream) who was planning to enslave the people of Nigeria. I saw people go into captivity while the Lions terrorised them. the angel told me he first came as London, then a particular country I can't remember, then he came as France. I am believing that it is referring to Colonialism. Britain being the First, I don't remember the second country now France is the third colonialist. Nigeria let us rise up and lift up our voices. We are in really precarious times.

so you smoke and get high in your dream as well !!!

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:56am On May 31, 2021
VEXT:
Make dem no carry dey rubbish near South south o..make e end for east...

Where is South south on a compass? Where in the world have you heard of south south on a map?
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Sijo01(f): 11:57am On May 31, 2021
The country is burning like never before.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by dederocs(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2021
Merchants of deaths love war, they will escalate it, to profit off the chaos. NMK is in UK bleeping whores grin

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Nobody: 11:57am On May 31, 2021
Stores injured? The Bleep does this mean, do you mean scores injured? Sha, e don dey boil.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Belial06: 11:57am On May 31, 2021
Prompto:
This cursed soul quoted below claims he is not Igbo but he can't state his tribe but every Nigeria know that only Igbos are nurtured with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry n extreme foolishness.

Abuse and gross violation of rule 2

Abuse of member and a tribe

Mynd44 seun mukina2 Dominique OAM4j
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by richmond500: 11:58am On May 31, 2021
Jesus, and I was thinking of going there today.

God I thank u o
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by MEGAWATCH: 11:58am On May 31, 2021
liketerm:
Ipob Dont want even the south south to rest. Make ipob dey take am easy

You must be a member of IPOB to know this, please tell us more.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by PericomaNwankwo: 11:59am On May 31, 2021
Prompto:
This cursed soul quoted below claims he is not Igbo but he can't state his tribe but every Nigeria know that only Igbos are nurtured with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry n extreme foolishness.

Growth is far from you
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by GhostWisperer: 11:59am On May 31, 2021
Le124:

https://punchng.com/explosion-rocks-rivers-motor-park-scores-injured/
change your bleeding headlines to "Scores Injured" and not "Stores"

Una no go proofread before posting.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by West2019(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2021
Lie
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Jesuschristus: 12:02pm On May 31, 2021
Even borno is better than east now

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Zooposki(f): 12:02pm On May 31, 2021
JooEeL:

As for the SW, we are mainly contending with Fulani herdsmen for now. Underground work is going on, but we know the disguising Emir of Lagos (Sanusi) is raising a sect (Tijaniyya sect) to take over.

Enyin omo yoruba, e laju o. E ma sofo.

Are you serious about dis?
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by muykem: 12:03pm On May 31, 2021
alsudan:
Some persons are out to mess the SE/SS up and rope the ESN/IPOB into everything evil in that region.

Coincidentally, it all started when the ESN guys began to sack Fulani terrorists from the bushes.

Note: Not IGBO btw, in case wanna quote me to spew rubbish.
Your view is very shocking because IPOB has been taking responsibility for havoc going on in the East.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Mchawi(f): 12:03pm On May 31, 2021
Prompto:

You are a village fool.. An ordinary goat
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by hslbroker2(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2021
Our brothers and sisters from the east should know one man is turning their land into a war zone and they should be careful of him because he had left with all his family and care less if our dear east burn to ashes.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Mchawi(f): 12:04pm On May 31, 2021
dederocs:
Merchants of deaths love war, they will escalate it, to profit off the chaos. NMK is in UK bleeping whores grin

Don't be stupid
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Mchawi(f): 12:04pm On May 31, 2021
hslbroker2:
Our brothers and sisters from the east should know one man is turning their land into a war zone and they should be careful of him because he had left with all his family and care less if our dear east burn to ashes.

How are you sure its Ipob?
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by boyjo: 12:05pm On May 31, 2021
CodeTemplar:
US Intel of few week ago comes to mind.
E be like say, I miss that news.
What was the Intel?
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by morgstreme: 12:05pm On May 31, 2021
Esseite:
Nerves could have been calmed with a COAS from that extraction which was a divine opportunity because a SE person was a deputy to the dismissed COAS... this was a pure strategy opportunity to buy the peoples conscience while calming down the pressures of marginalisation and calming the voices of agitators using marginalisation to gain crowd.

This presidency does not just have sense and lacks strategy.. do they think everything is done with might and power?.. guerilla warfare would turn the populace against the same presidency because the unknown gunmen are not known while IPOB is swift to deny allegations of murder in seconds.

MOHRUN...

It's obvious you come from a line Nitwits..

The ONLY four-star (4⭐) General in the Nigerian Armed Forces today, the Chief of Defence Staff, Lucky Eluonye Onyenucheya Irabor is an Igbo man...

EVERY OTHER SERVICE CHIEF IS UNDER HIM...

General Eluonye Onyenucheya Lucky Irabor is from Anioma in Delta...

Anioma people stopped being Igbo the day Buhari appointed Lucky Irabor according to Children OF PERDITION and HATE such as yourself..

IDIOTS EVERYWHERE!!!!!
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by dederocs(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2021
Mchawi:

Don't be stupid
Truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by thatsleepboy1: 12:07pm On May 31, 2021
CodeTemplar:
US Intel of few week ago comes to mind.

Can you shed more light pls?
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Mchawi(f): 12:08pm On May 31, 2021
tutudesz:
South South dey on their Own O!! Make Dem no drag us enter fight were no concern us O! Because both federal government and Ipob be our enemy

Oga keep quiet. Use your head.. Which Ipob be your enemy?
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by ezigr8(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2021
ipob trying to prove a point with sit at home disobedience unfortunately dragging south south into their mess which will in turn create enemies. they should better take it easy o otherwise they will turn the whole nigeria against themselves. my pipo say; "if u cook 4 community e dey easy 4 community to finish d food but if community cook 4 u, u no go fit finish d food."

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by tivhador: 12:08pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by tutudesz: 12:08pm On May 31, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Why not stay indoors for today and be safe
So because they refuse to stay indoors, ESN should kill them abi

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Mchawi(f): 12:08pm On May 31, 2021
dederocs:

Truth hurts.

Which truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy / Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.