Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Markets In Port Harcourt-Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Markets In Port Harcourt-Photos (943 Views)

Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) / Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Markets In Port Harcourt-Photos by Whiteangel1234: 11:34am On May 31, 2021
An explosion rocked part of mile 3 market in Port Harcourt Local Government Area of Rivers State

The incident that happened around 6:30 am, Monday, had occurred within the mile 3 motor park.

It was gathered that no life was lost in the explosion, but that it left many persons injured.

A source within the market narrated that the explosion caused panic in the market as traders and commuters scampered for safety.

Meantime, the spokesman of the Rivers State Police Command, SP. Nnamdi Omoni, said police were going to the area to ascertain what transpired.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/explosion-rocks-mile-3-markets-in-port-harcourt/

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Markets In Port Harcourt-Photos by Rossiminku: 11:35am On May 31, 2021
IPOB bomb?
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Markets In Port Harcourt-Photos by Sebastine1994(m): 11:35am On May 31, 2021
The problem starts when benign patriotism morphs into chauvinistic ultra-nationalism. Instead of believing that my nation is unique – which is true of all nations – I might begin feeling that my nation is supreme, that I owe it my entire loyalty, and that I have no significant obligations to anyone else. This is fertile ground for violent conflicts.

For generations the most basic criticism of nationalism was that it led to war. Yet as long as the nation provided most of its citizens with unprecedented levels of security and prosperity, they were willing to pay the price in blood.

Until 1945 the nationalist deal still looked very attractive. Though nationalism was leading to horrendous conflicts on an unprecedented scale, modern nation states also built massive systems of healthcare, education and welfare

. National health services made Passchendaele and Verdun seem worthwhile.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Markets In Port Harcourt-Photos by BombAttack(f): 11:37am On May 31, 2021
Bomb in Rivers State?

Where is Wike?

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Markets In Port Harcourt-Photos by Kukukillus: 11:39am On May 31, 2021
DSS I sight u grin
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Markets In Port Harcourt-Photos by Tinubuadvocate: 11:39am On May 31, 2021
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala this guy is spamming this forum.
BombAttack:
Bomb in Rivers State?

Where is Wike?

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Prof. Georgewill Owunari Emerges 9th UNIPORT Vice-chancellor / Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho / We No Longer Trust Security Agencies – Southeast Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.