Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand (3736 Views)

What Does South South Even Mean? / SECESSION: Where Does Middle Belt Belong? / Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by EMMY76: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2021
justtoodark:

wait wait....are you people beggin us to help you get referudum....??
the same people you hate with a passion....??

btw,i tut una already conducted referudum in your areas....
for what do you still need rest of nigeria for referudum....

If u people dont want to want to see igbo people in ur states again u should stop stealing their resources and allow them to conduct their referudum peacefully simple.

3 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by nzeobi(m): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

So what are you insinuating? Because you want start Wetin even MZN won’t even think of. Why doesn’t Anambra Extend beyond the Niger Bridge? Abi your brain don dey pain you. Delta Ibo and Igbos are two different tribes entirely boy! For ur info I am so of Aniocha. Just like Isoko and Urhobo are different tribes but seems similar in Nature. South Korea and North Korea are two separate countries with similar languages

Please what do you mean by Delta Igbo and Igbo or you want to tell me of hausa and gombe hausa or Yoruba and ekiti Yoruba.

As for River division,I disagree with your analogy

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ifynicky: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
justtoodark:

wait wait....are you trying to say you believe maps that foreighners drew is more important than what people think that live in that area....??

when everybody would think like you,then yorubas have land claims in ghana and togo....

biafra is gone....try nonesense and people will remember una where you are....
you dont go pissin people off because of maps that invaders drew....

Try read the history of when the white man came. for Igbo land, the capital of Igbo land then

When you say map that foreigners drew, why do u believe the map of Nigeria? is it not the foreigners who drew it for you?
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by MansoryMX(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
nzeobi:

Please what do you mean by Delta Igbo and Igbo or you want to tell me of hausa and gombe hausa or Yoruba and ekiti Yoruba.

As for River division,I disagree with your analogy

See! I support the Biafra movement but If it’s land you people wants to drag with Niger Delta then you lots will have to think of how to fight Niger Delta along aside fighting the North. Biafra land stops! At Onitsha head bridge. The water will be tagged international waterways and boundary between two countries!
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by nzeobi(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

See! I support the Biafra movement but If it’s land you people wants to drag with Niger Delta then you lots will have to think of how to fight Niger Delta along aside fighting the North. Biafra land stops! At Onitsha head bridge. The water will be tagged international waterways and boundary between two countries!

Are you speaking for igbos living in Delta. What of other boundaries will they be defined by rivers too.
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by justtoodark: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
ifynicky:

Try read the history of when the white man came. for Igbo land, the capital of Igbo land then

When you say map that foreigners drew, why do u believe the map of Nigeria? is it not the foreigners who drew it for you?

should we fight each other now for what foreighners drew....??

ask yourself that question....
is it worth it....??

africans dont have a culture of drawin maps....why fight now because of maps....??
you have your area in your igboland....forget nonesense and move on....
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by MansoryMX(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
nzeobi:

Are you speaking for igbos living in Delta. What of other boundaries will they be defined by rivers too.

We have Ijaws villages in Riverside of Ogun State. What do you think will happen to those villages if Oduduwa is actualize? Don’t be naive young man. And stop unnecessarily argument. Delta State is a State of Multiethnic group and Asaba is Niger delta. End of story, stay safe out there if you are in the East, especially Imo State.

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Techguy96(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
santopelele:
yoruba man take it easy, why putting mouth in what that doesn't concern you? Where have you ever in your life see Anambra and imo in quarrel or disagreement before? Before you answer this question to prove that you are an igbo man, please tell me just two commuinities that Share simple boundaries between imo and Anambra state.
I’m not Yoruba n I actually support Biafra but not with this ur dirty attitude towards other tribes.
People like u are making the Biafra struggle difficult by causing hate everywhere. If Nigeria separates today doesn’t make we n the people from other regions should be enemies.

You should get rid of this hate in ur heart because not all igbos are like u
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ifynicky: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
justtoodark:

should we fight each other now for what foreighners drew....??

ask yourself that question....
is it worth it....??

africans dont have a culture of drawin maps....why fight now because of maps....??
you have your area in your igboland....forget nonesense and move on....

You are right. No need to fight because of map.

I feel solution to all these issue is All to your tent. Adjust borders of states how it should be and cry of people who are forced and wish to be in other states "to joining their brothers"

If there is equity no body will be bothered if he/she is joined with another tribe. Just that this nation is skewed wrongly and nepotism and tribalism have made people want to be with their tribal relatives
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by In4matic: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
ariesbull:

Your stupidity is legendary

Mississippi is fresh water
She's Canal is fresh water
Danube is fresh water
Nile is fresh water
Ganges is fresh water

They are all dredged

You are the only one exhibiting some unprintable qualities here.

I said ocean going vessels.

Stop this stupidity

Don't use insults when next you discuss with me.
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by justtoodark: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
ifynicky:

You are right. No need to fight because of map.

I feel solution to all these issue is All to your tent. Adjust borders of states how it should be and cry of people who are forced and wish to be in other states "to joining their brothers"

If there is equity no body will be bothered if he/she is joined with another tribe. Just that this nation is skewed wrongly and nepotism and tribalism have made people want to be with their tribal relatives

with that solution,you would have to reset everything in africa....
i dont think its a good idea....

while the rest of the world is moving on,you are busy findin out who is who in your continent....

when you are finished findin out,the rest of the world would have surpassed you in everything.... undecided undecided
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Reeses: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
able20:
My request be say make peace rain in December 2021 my friends and my family we're storming Oshimili South just 20 km to Onitsha Nigeria.
My god Son in Germany is wedding in Delta state.
We all traveled farway from Netherlands, Germany, Canada and USA. for the big Thanksgiving.
Any person or groups be it Buhari, Nnamdi Kanu, Bandits, Fulani herds men, ipob and other Enemies of Nigeria that will cause wahala for this mass return make God almighty kill the people disgraceful in Jesus name Amen!.
Ami
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ariesbull: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

Thank you for this bro. The idiots are claiming Asaba and Delta Ibo as Biafra!
how I wish igboid who is from Asaba will respond to your swampy statement
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ariesbull: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2021
In4matic:

Don't use insults when next you discuss with me.
then talk intelligently biko
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ifynicky: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2021
justtoodark:

with that solution,you would have to reset everything in africa....
i dont think its a good idea....

while the rest of the world is moving on,you are busy findin out who is who in your continent....

when you are finished findin out,the rest of the world would have surpassed you in everything.... undecided undecided

You are indirectly saying what I am saying. If there is justice and equity, no one will be saying otherwise today to being forced together.

Now do you think the nepotism will stop? if you want to be sincere, it WILL NEVER stop because we are too tribalistic in Africa.

Right now, if you are a govnor, you will want to favour your siblings even if there are not qualified for certain position (Tribalizom). You will give some of your close pals contracts (That is Nepotism).. You will want to build and develop your place (Nepotism)

When Buhari came in.. first thing he did - Airport in Duara Kastina
Jonathan - Airport in Bayelsa
The funny truth is we Africans are tribalistic in nature because we all come from a ROOT that we cherish so much.

In the western world, they do not care about culture because they do not have. Their roots dont mean to them because most of them do not know their roots.

If we can get to tat stage, then things will be different but i do not thing we will get there.

IN Europe, some who have issues we have decided to go their seperate ways to avoid such happening to them
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by justtoodark: 10:37am On Jun 02, 2021
ifynicky:

You are indirectly saying what I am saying. If there is justice and equity, no one will be saying otherwise today to being forced together.

Now do you think the nepotism will stop? if you want to be sincere, it WILL NEVER stop because we are too tribalistic in Africa.

Right now, if you are a govnor, you will want to favour your siblings even if there are not qualified for certain position (Tribalizom). You will give some of your close pals contracts (That is Nepotism).. You will want to build and develop your place (Nepotism)

When Buhari came in.. first thing he did - Airport in Duara Kastina
Jonathan - Airport in Bayelsa
The funny truth is we Africans are tribalistic in nature because we all come from a ROOT that we cherish so much.

In the western world, they do not care about culture because they do not have. Their roots dont mean to them because most of them do not know their roots.

If we can get to tat stage, then things will be different but i do not thing we will get there.

IN Europe, some who have issues we have decided to go their seperate ways to avoid such happening to them

look....this is happenin in western nations too....
this who know who is happenin all over the world....
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by sapientia(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2021
They don't know if they should stay in Nigeria yet

Their major problem now is attacking biafra

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
ifynicky:

Don't mind some people writing what they do not know.

Ukwani or Anioma in full.. i am sure people who come here to write things have not been there? who formed the first Igbo Nation Congress? an Anioma man from Ika (Ika Igbo).. people can google it if they have no one to tell them the history

I wonder if people have seen the map of Igbo land before the white man came. Its on google for people who have not seen it.

You think after you massacre Igbo people in Ahaba (Asaba) 7th Oct 1967, you think if they have the chance to denounce you they won't? The massacre was the highest lose in a day during the war?

What people don't know is 90% of Anioma people would gladly identify with their brothers and correct the division which was done to the proud Igbo race in Nigeria. They have been fighting to have their own state which is suposed to be the 6th SE state. people who doubt can investigate this.

"You cannot kill close to 1000 of my brothers and sisters in a day during the war and you want me to love you"

I do not waste energy on this kinda topic because many people do not know what they write about.

So i will say you even have energy to be explaining to them

For those who don't know.. Abia, Imo and Ondo are part of Niger Delta. If you say South South... An Igbo man will not leave his brethren and create a country with people who are not his direct brothers and sisters. I am not saying there are much difference btw an Igbo man and an Ijaw man.. except language and some food.. Lots of similarities. However, an Igbo man in south south will prefer to form an Igbo nation than to form nation with multiple tribes.

Who started the war that led to the killings of your people?
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ifynicky: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
michaelpop50:

Who started the war that led to the killings of your people?

That is what you were made to believe.

The first gun shot was somewhere in Calabar i think by the Nig soldiers.

Before then, there had been killings and massacre. I can send you links to see what transpired before the war.

To answer your question directly, Nigeria soldier started the war by firing the first shot in Calabar
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
ifynicky:

That is what you were made to believe.

The first gun shot was somewhere in Calabar i think by the Nig soldiers.

Before then, there had been killings and massacre. I can send you links to see what transpired before the war.

To answer your question directly, Nigeria soldier started the war by firing the first shot in Calabar

I won marry Igbo babe sha, so make una stop all this una tribalism of not selling eastern properties to outsiders and not marrying from another tribe.
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ifynicky: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
michaelpop50:

I won marry Igbo babe sha, so make una stop all this una tribalism of not selling eastern properties to outsiders and not marrying from another tribe.

Hhajaahaahahaahahaahaahah.. i don laugh tire ooooooooo.. lol.

if you want Igbo gurl for wifey, then you know what to do....

I dnt check status and not NL freak. I only comment on very sensible topics when i am free.

So i am sure you wil be good looking... so shoot your shot as dem plenty. start from Aniocha.. Ahaba.. and Anambra... Imo babes too are hot. Enugu, Abia too....

If you live around, then its wil be easy for you.. lol

Best of luck and send me IV wen it gets to that stage
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
ifynicky:

Hhajaahaahahaahahaahaahah.. i don laugh tire ooooooooo.. lol.

if you want Igbo gurl for wifey, then you know what to do....

I dnt check status and not NL freak. I only comment on very sensible topics when i am free.

So i am sure you wil be good looking... so shoot your shot as dem plenty. start from Aniocha.. Ahaba.. and Anambra... Imo babes too are hot. Enugu, Abia too....

If you leave around, then its wil be easy for you.. lol

Best of luck and send me IV wen it gets to that stage

Alright no wahala
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ariesbull: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
waterbrown24:

bastard idiot wey no get tribe, if them ask you your wretched tribe name u go scream SS. grin failed entities who got nothing on the Igbos Anambra alone are more successful than your worthless entity of a tribe u can't mention, it must really be hard for you. grin

while we pride our selfs as great Igbos una they pride una self as black delta primitive idiots. cheesy

no mind those minorities....we did it before...we saw how they pointed igbo out in Benin and Warri for them to be killed and as an anioma I know them very well.....

Style
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by tungamaje: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
When I remember that oil would soon be useless I pity these our Niger Delta oil crew. How are they going to survive with their lalready polluted lands
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by tungamaje: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
When I remember that oil would soon be useless I pity these our Niger Delta oil crew. How are they going to survive with their lalready polluted lands. I just dey imagine how that time go be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) / "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate / Please Post Oyo Results Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.