Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand (3709 Views)

What Does South South Even Mean? / SECESSION: Where Does Middle Belt Belong? / Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by In4matic: 9:09pm On May 31, 2021
ariesbull:
why speak for them, with access to ocean are you better tha Rwanda and Botswana that re the best economies in Africa.... Luxemburg, Switzerland and Austria are top economies in Europe they do not have access to sea but Greece, Portugal etc are poorer yet they have access to sea

Beside that..I am anioma man and I will go with my Igbo brothers not you guys...we have access, we dredge Niger, Azumini and Oguta....you minorities have no choice

These countries you mentioned are not in AFRICA. Give me AN AFRICAN example then we can have a discussion.

Those rivers you speak of cuts through other person's internal waterways. So unless you can go dredge river Niger in Faraway Benin republic without international skirmish, then you can dredge another nation's rivers.

Besides what physics will you employ to dredge a fresh water river to allow sea going vessels to sail into your hinterlands?
Did I hear you say You'll use smaller vessels? In whose waters will you be berthing for that exercise?
Go school, una say teacher die. Smh

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by IamFINESSE: 9:11pm On May 31, 2021
Taba21:

You're nothing but a common immigrant in my state, next time remain quiet and allow the indigenous people of the region to speak.

Mugu you think say na everybody dey that shithole country with you?

Weather una like it or not, Igbos are born to dominate everywhere them go

You can go and die

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Taba21: 9:15pm On May 31, 2021
Techguy96:

See the problem with some of u Biafran, with what u said how do u expect other tribe to support u, u think u can do this on ur own?

You obviously don’t have sense if u think u can actualize Biafra without Niger Delta. You are just like Buhari. This is time to romance with Niger delta n make them see the need to join in the struggle but u nor get sense

Secondly it’s the anioma part of delta (delta north) that has igbos, not the entire delta.

The Niger Delta indigen how many igbos were among them?
This people just need the Hamas treatment

4 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by tutudesz: 9:17pm On May 31, 2021
IamFINESSE:

Bloody minority with no history grin

Gbafuo dia biko
Minority who were able to produce a Vice President and president before a majority grin a minority that is heading a security agency grin a minority feeding you majority grin a minority your Lord Kanu was begging to support your majority country grin
Abeg carry your useless majority

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by tutudesz: 9:18pm On May 31, 2021
IamFINESSE:

You can go and die
Dominate the drug business grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by gidgiddy: 9:18pm On May 31, 2021
MansoryMX:

River Niger already separated South from East. Aniocha and Anioma ain’t Igbo. Don’t forget that

Well maybe you can tell us what they are because there neither Anioma or Aniocha are tribes

2 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by In4matic: 9:19pm On May 31, 2021
IamFINESSE:

You can go and die

Lol... Dominate indeed. Please in what aspect have you dominated? Business? Buying and selling. Who are your customers? Lemme guess, the rest of us.

Now, have you ever heard or come across the phrase -:
"the customer is king"?
There's a reason for that bro, so ease up on the chest beating

2 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 31, 2021
just imagining a country made up of Efik, ijaw /ogoni, ikwere and other Benin-originated but igbo speaking groups ? that's a template for troblue .
I don't think we will see a Niger delta republic when Nigeria splits.Bayelsa and parts of Rivers State will definitely be on there on, the Ikwere will likely try to drag the other igbotic groups in present Rivers state, to form a country ,and Akwaibom-cross rivers will likely form together.
All this countries will try to form a political, economic and military pact to balance the SE nation.

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by horsepower102: 9:23pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

Not even a minority lmao. I'm proudly Anioma & don't fancy sharing a country with you toxic lots. I might even punch a any nigger in the face should he say I'm igbo or related to. BTW, Still no one cares about you lots, Just stick to your lane. Anu ofia!

I am japanese
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Taba21: 9:23pm On May 31, 2021
JahBwoy:

Beleive me, I have lived with the Aniomas, an Ukwuani Man will insist he is not Igbo!

JahBwoy, Igbo na bad luck that's why the Fulanis that should have be a minority is enslaving them.

Just called south south or niger Delta, and awaiting hearing of their evils response.

Fools.

2 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ifynicky: 9:23pm On May 31, 2021
justtoodark:

look how una can lie....africans dont practice map drawin....

all maps before and after are all from white people....

Yes.. I am talking about maps drawn by the white man after they found "Oshimiri"

Its true. I encourage you to make your own research or ask the elders who can tell you this history.

Thanks
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by In4matic: 9:25pm On May 31, 2021
ariesbull:

Beside that..I am anioma man and I will go with my Igbo brothers not you guys...we have access, we dredge Niger, Azumini and Oguta....you minorities have no choice

The very mention of azumi-whatever tells me you are not anioma.

Leave Anioma people to decide for themselves but if they so wish to be with you guys, by all means, enjoy!!!!

However, isn't it apparent to you all that asides you guys, no other group, ( The Oduduwa, the Niger Delta or the middle belt) are looking for partnership by force?
Stop this your Attache by force, then maybe we may take you guys seriously

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Taba21: 9:26pm On May 31, 2021
Igboid:
Even if you form Niger Delta republic, there would still be minorities there.
The Edo, Ijaw and Ibibio would become the new tripod.
The likes of Ogoni, Ikwerre, etc would still be minorities in the new country.

100% better than to be in one country with igbos

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Taba21: 9:29pm On May 31, 2021
heniford2:
oyah form your own naw since you no wan be Biafra maybe you and your family can form one alone grincheesygrin nonsense you no dey think at all

Many of you will go suicidal this is time.
What a inferior people, you will migrate back to your cave you came from

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by PoloG: 9:31pm On May 31, 2021
Nobody wants flatheadds grin grin

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Taba21: 9:34pm On May 31, 2021
Igboid:

There is no ethnic group called Deltans or Rivers.
Next time try mention ethnicities. It's always more practical that way.

Why are you in pains by the mentioned of Delta and River states, even governor wike has passed the message yet you inferior people won't comprehend.

You can't force yourself to where you don't belong to you hear

2 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ariesbull: 9:39pm On May 31, 2021
MansoryMX:

So what are you insinuating? Because you want start Wetin even MZN won’t even think of. Why doesn’t Anambra Extend beyond the Niger Bridge? Abi your brain don dey pain you. Delta Ibo and Igbos are two different tribes entirely boy! For ur info I am so of Aniocha. Just like Isoko and Urhobo are different tribes but seems similar in Nature. South Korea and North Korea are two separate countries with similar languages
oga urhobo and isok are the same ....forget those minority pettiness

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Taba21: 9:44pm On May 31, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!
Where did you get this from?
The Igbo in Delta, is the Enu-ani, Obiigbo and Egbema are fully with us. They just don't want another war. But if they have to choose between SE and minorities in SS, they would definitely choose us.

Werey get the simple message from the Deltan simply saying we don't need Igbo among us.
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ariesbull: 9:44pm On May 31, 2021
In4matic:

These countries you mentioned are not in AFRICA. Give me AN AFRICAN example then we can have a discussion.

Those rivers you speak of cuts through other person's internal waterways. So unless you can go dredge river Niger in Faraway Benin republic without international skirmish, then you can dredge another nation's rivers.

Besides what physics will you employ to dredge a fresh water river to allow sea going vessels to sail into your hinterlands?
Did I hear you say You'll use smaller vessels? In whose waters will you be berthing for that exercise?
Go school, una say teacher die. Smh
your stupidity is epic....so Rwanda, Botswana and Ethiopia aren't African

5 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Taba21: 9:48pm On May 31, 2021
mrvitalis:

We can't actualize biafra without niger delta ...yet we put una for map una complain ...we remove una ..una complain what do u people want

I know u want capital in niger delta and change of name as biafra seems too igbotic ...i grew up in south south ...this is why u guys want ...

But the question is why are u guys scared to say your mind na I don't get ?

If you like change name and capital city in favouring Niger Delta, you're just wasting your time.

Maybe you heard it from igbo propaganda fellow cos no freeborn in our region will ever think of such
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by mrvitalis(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2021
Taba21:

If you like change name and capital city in favouring Niger Delta, you're just wasting your time.

Maybe you heard it from igbo propaganda fellow cos no freeborn in our region will ever think of such
LMAO better even
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by mrvitalis(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2021
Taba21:

100% better than to be in one country with igbos
Start by naming your tribe first
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Taba21: 9:55pm On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

Depends on what you mean by "take our proudly Igbo groups in SS along with us".

If you think you will be allowed to annex a single inch of the Niger Delta just because you have a few Igbos there, you have another think coming.

The nyamiri doesn't have any thing their hope is outside that's why you will heard them saying Igbo of South south.

How many Niger Delta indigen went there and settled down with their descendants and started claiming Deltan IMO?

Very shameful and inferior tribe have ever seen

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Taba21: 9:57pm On May 31, 2021
tutudesz:

grin you funny die O!! South South doesn't want anything to do with biafra and all ethnic made it known to your Lord Kanu, maybe you are referring to your Igbo brother in South South.

igbo in South south are not indigen but immigrants
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by waterbrown24: 10:01pm On May 31, 2021
Taba21:

The Niger Delta indigen how many igbos were among them?
This people just need the Hamas treatment

na your tribe wan give us hamas treatment?

u fit start now na make w show una madness bloody idiot from a failed tribe.
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Taba21: 10:01pm On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

But what stops you from actualising that goal right now?

Why aren't millions of Igbos based across Nigeria migrating back home right now?

I just don't get it.

You say you hate Nigeria, yet you clearly can't survive without Nigeria.

Have you ever seen other Nigeria tribes flooding in the direction of the south east?

Are they not the ones crying in Ghana for maltreatment.
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Tinubuadvocate: 10:04pm On May 31, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Also no one wants to be a minority in the Niger delta, when they are in the majority in Biafra.

[s]Igbanke people are now reaping the fruits of their foolishness. [/s] Now they want to join their Anioma brothers, but it may be too late already for them.
seun mydn44 lalasticalala.
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Taba21: 10:04pm On May 31, 2021
mrvitalis:

Should we conduct a referendum let's find out ?

Stop the attache by force and concentrate on your tribe for referendum
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Taba21: 10:06pm On May 31, 2021
Igboid:

And what will you a son of Futa jalon descendants do about it? grin
The lands Enuani, Obiigbo and Egbema occupy are Indigenous lands and should the people choose to come along to the Noah's Ark with the SE, no Futa jalonite can do anything about it.
If you make any noise, you will be dealt with severely.
In Igbo, you are looking at the toughest opponent you have ever met in your existence and we would be your Waterloo.
Your Taqquiah will fail you, because you are dealing with a people of higher intellect. cool

You can keep the non Igbo minorities and the rest of Nigeria, we wouldn't begrudge you on that.
That should be a good deal for you. grin But you see Igboland? Nah your burial ground be that o!

You guys are nothing but cursed tribe including your potopoto region
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Taba21: 10:07pm On May 31, 2021
waterbrown24:

na your tribe wan give us hamas treatment?

u fit start now na make w show una madness bloody idiot from a failed tribe.

Cursed tribe it has started in your region or are you sleeping?

Cursed animals
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Taba21: 10:11pm On May 31, 2021
IamFINESSE:

You can go and die

Yet the Fulanis are slaughtering you in your home,in Ghana your kinsmen have been already rejected yet you're dominating anywhere you go according to your smelling igbo nyamiri mouth.

Toso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome / Massive Gas In Enugu:they Are Here To Steal Our Gas Again~pictures / This Is A Picture Of Abacha, Tinubu And MKO Abiola That Was Taken In 1994

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.