Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand (3759 Views)

What Does South South Even Mean? / SECESSION: Where Does Middle Belt Belong? / Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by tutudesz: 10:21pm On May 31, 2021
Taba21:

igbo in South south are not indigen but immigrants
Unfortunately they are our brothers now and if they ask for help in fighting biafra, we will be assist.
Ipob is aware of this and that why they are afraid of Wike, because militants are ready to defend him anytime any day
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by tutudesz: 10:23pm On May 31, 2021
waterbrown24:

na your tribe wan give us hamas treatment?

u fit start now na make w show una madness bloody idiot from a failed tribe.
Guy shut up, even your Lord Kanu can't speak to South South people anyhow undecided he busy begging for our support

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by alcuin(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2021
Very funny comments here. Igbos should be seeking sympathy from their neighbours but here they are chest beating.

One said they are going to dredge the Niger. But I ask, what if Nigeria decides to build multiple dams along the river?

While the Aniomas may rightly want to be with Biafra, it should be stated unequivocally that the larger parts of the Niger Delta are not and will never be with Biafra.

It's also funny how Igbos refer to others as minorities, when just Edo and Delta states is bigger than the entire Southeast in land mass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by BSsniffer: 11:19pm On May 31, 2021
Igboid:

And the senseless minorities who fought for you last time around, what's their reward?

Benue is now a desolate land of mass Massacre on daily basis.
Ogoni lay in waste of crude oil spill, Ijaw environment have been devastated so that sons of Futa jalon can rolll in luxury. What about the Minorities of middle belt, the Angas of Plateau, the Minorities of Southern Kaduna, those who served as your foot soldiers to bring death to Igboland?
Have they all not been neutralized.

Who would do your battles for you now? grin
Three millions lost, yeah, but they were mostly children who died of starvation and Chukwu have replaced them all with more hardened souls, baying to bring an end to your reign of terror.

Ojukwu is dead. A new Sheriff is in town now, one more sophisticated and more motivated.
You should be scared.
There are no more USSR, UK is no longer interested and no longer as powerful as before.
Ndiigbo have spread all over western countries and have men and women of substance imbedded in those countries government and civil service.
You will lose the media war this time big time and the amount of remittance that would pour in would blow your mind.

Better be comfortable holding unto your conquered groups in NC and the rest of Nigeria.
Trying to add Igboland to your reportoire can end up with us making sure you lose all you have gained for centuries.

Someone reading this would think you guys have already won....lmao the chestbeating on this site is hilarious.
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by In4matic: 11:31pm On May 31, 2021
alcuin:
Very funny comments here. Igbos should be seeking sympathy from their neighbours but here they are chest beating.

One said they are going to dredge the Niger. But I ask, what if Nigeria decides to build multiple dams along the river?

It's also funny how Igbos refer to others as minorities, when just Edo and Delta states is bigger than the entire Southeast in land mass.

My brother. You done ever see this kind thing?
East when I fit use bike take turn round in one day.

Always Claiming river Niger when kogi people never claim. Who una be...

The river Niger didn't even cut through the east so they have no claim to both banks at anytime.
Mtcheeew, abeg make Dem go sleep.

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by MansoryMX(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2021
IamFINESSE:

See stupidity

What's the meaning of anioma and aniocha grin

Stupidity kee you there!
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by MansoryMX(m): 12:10am On Jun 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Well maybe you can tell us what they are because there neither Anioma or Aniocha are tribes

Both ain’t tribe. I know bro
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by MansoryMX(m): 12:11am On Jun 01, 2021
caleboxylic:

How old are you? You should concentrate on passing your jamb test .

You should concentrate on attending class for common sense and avoidance of stupidity
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by MansoryMX(m): 12:12am On Jun 01, 2021
ariesbull:
oga urhobo and isok are the same ....forget those minority pettiness

They aren’t one. Two different tribes with similarities
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by MansoryMX(m): 12:14am On Jun 01, 2021
In4matic:

My brother. You done ever see this kind thing?
East when I fit use bike take turn round in one day.

Always Claiming river Niger when kogi people never claim. Who una be...

The river Niger didn't even cut through the east so they have no claim to both banks at anytime.
Mtcheeew, abeg make Dem go sleep.

Thank you for this bro. The idiots are claiming Asaba and Delta Ibo as Biafra!
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by buckeyemedia: 1:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Igboid:

Ndiigbo are not forcing any minority to join us.
As far as we take our proudly Igbo groups in SS along with us, we are fine.
The rest can continue their one NIGERIA with you. cool
Too many kids on Nairaland, I am sorry for you, you better wake up from your deep slumber before it is too late, this is 22 years into the 21st century you shouldn’t be this ignorant?
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by buckeyemedia: 1:03am On Jun 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

Thank you for this bro. The idiots are claiming Asaba and Delta Ibo as Biafra!
Let them cross the River Niger bridge & come and carry it, we know they are looking for slaves for their imaginary Biafra.
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by MansoryMX(m): 1:18am On Jun 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Let them cross the River Niger bridge & come and carry it, we know they are looking for slaves for their imaginary Biafra.

Very foolish and stupid set of people in this thread! They want to claim Asaba down to Agbor to Kwale as Biafra. Idiots!

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by waterbrown24: 2:12am On Jun 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy shut up, even your Lord Kanu can't speak to South South people anyhow undecided he busy begging for our support

for ur information dunder-head i'm not Ipob and we have no business with ss na only kanu they make una feel important.
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by waterbrown24: 2:20am On Jun 01, 2021
Taba21:

Cursed tribe it has started in your region or are you sleeping?

Cursed animals

bastard idiot wey no get tribe, if them ask you your wretched tribe name u go scream SS. grin failed entities who got nothing on the Igbos Anambra alone are more successful than your worthless entity of a tribe u can't mention, it must really be hard for you. grin

while we pride our selfs as great Igbos una they pride una self as black delta primitive idiots. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by SweetiliciousD: 2:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Igboid:

And the senseless minorities who fought for you last time around, what's their reward?

Ogoni lay in waste of crude oil spill, Ijaw environment have been devastated so that sons of Futa jalon can rolll in luxury. What about the Minorities of middle belt, the Angas of Plateau, the Minorities of Southern Kaduna, those who served as your foot soldiers to bring death to Igboland?

Three millions lost, yeah, but they were mostly children who died of starvation and Chukwu have replaced them all with more hardened souls, baying to bring an end to your reign of terror.

Ojukwu is dead. A new Sheriff is in town now, one more sophisticated and more motivated.
You should be scared.
There are no more USSR, UK is no longer interested and no longer as powerful as before.
Ndiigbo have spread all over western countries and have men and women of substance imbedded in those countries government and civil service.
You will lose the media war this time big time and the amount of remittance that would pour in would blow your mind.

Better be comfortable holding unto your conquered groups in NC and the rest of Nigeria.
Trying to add Igboland to your reportoire can end up with us making sure you lose all you have gained for centuries.

You are fully loaded. Son of the Most High.

Kill them with raw TRUTH.

3 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by justtoodark: 5:56am On Jun 01, 2021
ifynicky:

Yes.. I am talking about maps drawn by the white man after they found "Oshimiri"

Its true. I encourage you to make your own research or ask the elders who can tell you this history.

Thanks

wait wait....are you trying to say you believe maps that foreighners drew is more important than what people think that live in that area....??

when everybody would think like you,then yorubas have land claims in ghana and togo....

biafra is gone....try nonesense and people will remember una where you are....
you dont go pissin people off because of maps that invaders drew....

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by tutudesz: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2021
waterbrown24:

for ur information dunder-head i'm not Ipob and we have no business with ss na only kanu they make una feel important.
We need to feel important, because we are cool we are the ones feeding you, we are the ones developing your states undecided so show a little respect like your lord
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ariesbull: 8:18am On Jun 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

They aren’t one. Two different tribes with similarities
they are one here in Lagos they are in one meeting .
..they are called Sobo.people
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ariesbull: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2021
tutudesz:

We need to feel important, because we are cool we are the ones feeding you, we are the ones developing your states undecided so show a little respect like your lord
then we would continue to use you to feed us ....
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ariesbull: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2021
Igboid:

You should be scared.

I owe you Johnnie Walker... Blue label

Remember that

2 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ariesbull: 8:24am On Jun 01, 2021
In4matic:

These countries you mentioned are not in AFRICA. Give me AN AFRICAN example then we can have a discussion.

Those rivers you speak of cuts through other person's internal waterways. So unless you can go dredge river Niger in Faraway Benin republic without international skirmish, then you can dredge another nation's rivers.

Besides what physics will you employ to dredge a fresh water river to allow sea going vessels to sail into your hinterlands?
Did I hear you say You'll use smaller vessels? In whose waters will you be berthing for that exercise?
Go school, una say teacher die. Smh
Your stupidity is legendary

Mississippi is fresh water
She's Canal is fresh water
Danube is fresh water
Nile is fresh water
Ganges is fresh water

They are all dredged

Stop this stupidity

3 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by theFilmtric: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2021
ariesbull:
lol...you are a minority and you cant stop internationak laws or you will be annihilated... you either sign agreement as it is done in international cabotage (Danube conventio ) or get ready for the other side! you know igbo are no push overs
Then why is Guinea,Mali not using the river Niger? grin
International law my left foot
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by tutudesz: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2021
ariesbull:
then we would continue to use you to feed us ....
grin see this soon to be IDP
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ariesbull: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

Then why is Guinea,Mali not using the river Niger? grin
International law my left foot
you no get sense shaaaaaaaa....your stupidity is legendary

Do you know that the upstream of Niger isn't navigable but down stream is

Igbo are stubborn..wait they are busy now...after that they will face you ....u fit hold the river , u have two options
Agree
Or be annexed
Or get ready for hostility

2 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ariesbull: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2021
tutudesz:

grin see this soon to be IDP
go and guard the pipelines...that is what you are good for...we need to share the money from the oil

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by theFilmtric: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2021
ariesbull:
you no get sense shaaaaaaaa....your stupidity is legendary

Do you know that the upstream of Niger isn't navigable but down stream is

Igbo are stubborn..wait they are busy now...after that they will face you ....u fit hold the river , u have two options
Agree
Or be annexed
Or get ready for hostility
grin angry
This is why you have no allies
Antagonising everyone
As far as international law is concerned
Guinea,Niger,Mali all have access to the sea wink grin
Just like AlaIgbo
I'm Yoruba and we won't allow our close Itsekiri brothers to be annexed cool
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by tutudesz: 9:04am On Jun 01, 2021
ariesbull:
go and guard the pipelines...that is what you are good for...we need to share the money from the oil
Hahahaha the new aboki of the South loading soon, We will start building IDP camp for you and your people soon grin
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ariesbull: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Hahahaha the new aboki of the South loading soon, We will start building IDP camp for you and your people soon grin
when that time reaches but go guard that pipeline for us....we need the money to build our roads....you are our gatemen

2 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ariesbull: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

grin angry
This is why you have no allies
Antagonising everyone
As far as international law is concerned
Guinea,Niger,Mali all have access to the sea wink grin
Just like AlaIgbo
I'm Yoruba and we won't allow our close Itsekiri brothers to be annexed cool
you know that you can't stand us ...but we aren't interested in Itshekiri...if we are , you can't stand us. You know that

2 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by tutudesz: 9:13am On Jun 01, 2021
ariesbull:
when that time reaches but go guard that pipeline for us....we need the money to build our roads....you are our gatemen
I will send you some money my son, I know it's hard to be IDP (Igbos Displaced Persons)

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by theFilmtric: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2021
ariesbull:
you know that you can't stand us ...but we aren't interested in Itshekiri...if we are , you can't stand us. You know that
Lol grin
You don't know what you are taking about
And it's Itsekiri not Itshekiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO / Why Is Peter Obi Contesting Results In Imo And Ebonyi State? / Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.