Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,783 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS (29069 Views)

N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test / N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Ay92(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2021
Koval12:
How much will they collect please?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Koval12(m): 5:38pm On May 31, 2021
Ay92:

How much will they collect please?
30,000N
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Mike008(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2021
Why dem never congratulate me??

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by salam8528: 5:44pm On May 31, 2021
DICKstractor:

Your case was like mine. I score 70%, checked yesterday, kept on showing blank but today I saw a congratulations message after checking

You just have to keep checking with a strong network
if it is showing u blank change browser that's what I did and that of my wife worked. I was using chrome when it didn't work I switched to Ucbrowser that's where I saw the congrat and biometric stuff
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by RunzMAN: 6:04pm On May 31, 2021
cool
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by iampeterben(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2021
Thanks @OP
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Medics007(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2021
idanone:
good evening everyone, I tried to log in and after successful doing that all my profile and information were in blank and I did the exam and score 70%. Pls any reasonable information?
idanone:
good evening everyone, I tried to log in and after successful doing that all my profile and information were in blank and I did the exam and score 70%. Pls any reasonable information?
But I'm unable to do the biometrics with my phone. Any help please
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Medics007(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2021
ezenwaez:
N-Power Batch C: How To Complete The Fingerprint Capture Without Going Through The N-Power/NASIMS Portal Due To Network Issues

If you are an N-Power Batch C applicant, who previously logged into the N-Power/NASIMS website, and got the congratulatory message, but cannot access the N-Power/NASIMS website anymore due to network issues on the N-Power website or traffic congestion on the N-Power portal, and this has hampered the inability of N-Power Batch C applicants to complete the N-Power biometric finger print capture enrollment/verification.

This is what to do, an N-Power Batch C applicant can bypass the NASIMS/N-Power portal by going directly to the NASIMS/N-Power biometric page, by visiting this link https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm

The N-Power Batch C applicant should install the software, using a laptop or computer at any cybercafe, and complete the N-Power biometric fingerprint capture enrollment.

Please the N-Power Batch C applicant, should ensure that the cybercafe has the fingerprint sensor in place, before installation.

Note: If an N-Power Batch C applicant, have all the facilities; laptop and the fingerprint scanner at home, the N-Power Batch C applicant can complete the N-Power biometric process at the comfort of his or her doorstep.

With the above process a successful N-Power Batch C applicant can access the NASIMS biometric website without going through his or her N-Power portal.
Thank you for the information. I was able to do that, but to do the biometrics means I'll download a file which can only work with a computer. Please how can we do the biometrics with a phone? Kindly assist
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Ay92(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2021
Koval12:
30,000N
I meant the cafe how much will they collect for the fingerprint biometric verification
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by babs18: 6:45pm On May 31, 2021
Ay92:

I meant the cafe how much will they collect for the fingerprint biometric verification

It shouldn't be more than #100 if they want to be fair to u

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Darkmode64: 7:00pm On May 31, 2021
Does anyone have an idea of how much cybercafes will likely charge to do this biometric registration? The biometric scanner seems expensive, wanted to get it but decided against it.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Darkmode64: 7:01pm On May 31, 2021
babs18:

It shouldn't be more than #100 if they want to be fair to u
Plus internet access? I doubt it
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2021
Artzdanielsz:
Can someone use his laptop that has inbuilt fingerprint to scan. I use my laptop fingerprint to login to my laptop.
Pls I need answer to this thanks
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Honeysheabutter: 7:11pm On May 31, 2021
Checking your verification made easy. After some research, I noticed that even with strong network, the site will still disappoint you but you can only access the site with a good VPN. Have checked for so many applicant at the comfort of my home today. I also noticed those that got 50% and above got congratulations msg at the moment.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Honeysheabutter: 7:14pm On May 31, 2021
For more details you can reach me on 09036083142
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by optimistic0001: 7:15pm On May 31, 2021
After several attempt to login to the site for days now, I finally did login now, and I got the congrats message on my screening dashboard.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by arcnomec(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2021
Wow! After days of trying I finally got the congrat message and finger print capture page..
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Honeysheabutter: 7:19pm On May 31, 2021
Some I checked today

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Honeysheabutter: 7:21pm On May 31, 2021
See the VPN activated at the top of the post.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by respect80(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2021
Honeysheabutter:
Some I checked today

Pls remove the photo of the lady u uploaded or blur the face and the name at least.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by misscjkeyz(f): 7:36pm On May 31, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by magnificent5: 7:41pm On May 31, 2021
Honeysheabutter:
See the VPN activated at the top of the post.
the site has improved today and has started going through better than before with a little patience. so forget all this VPN u dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by donMIG(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2021
Honeysheabutter:
Checking your verification made easy. After some research, I noticed that even with strong network, the site will still disappoint you but you can only access the site with a good VPN. Have checked for so many applicant at the comfort of my home today. I also noticed those that got 50% and above got congratulations msg at the moment.

60 was my score but I'm yet to get the congrats stuff
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Ghast12: 7:51pm On May 31, 2021
Oh
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Koval12(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2021
Ay92:

500 at most
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Suremikky(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2021
idanone:

So far anyone that See's a blank page eventually gets a congratulatory message so there's every likelihood dat u have been selected.. Just keep checking.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Franktom247(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2021
Una never pay survival fund 2nd batch since january una don start this one
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by iconnecta(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2021
dtruth50:
My window 7 unable to lunch the app. must it be another version?
i have tried it all on win 7.
but it failed.
i have tried to install all the .Net desktop dependencies and updates that suppose to enable the installation of the offline capture .it failed.
so win 7 will not work.

but i have finally install it in another way.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by samoses2: 9:03pm On May 31, 2021
What's the price for the biometric scanner
Darkmode64:
Does anyone have an idea of how much cybercafes will likely charge to do this biometric registration? The biometric scanner seems expensive, wanted to get it but decided against it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment / Aiico Insurance Plc Interview / FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.