Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS (29083 Views)

N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test / N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by ConnectPhones(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
After formatting to win 10 64 bit. But network is a bit bad today

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Morris101686(m): 3:11am On Jun 03, 2021
If you are in Isuikwuato axis cum Umuahia in Abia State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Contact me on whatsapp

Charges: #1500
Calls and messages are welcomed

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Mrvbasic1(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2021
IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES AND WANT TO DO YOUR NPOWER BATCH C BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION. PLS CALL THIS NUMBER 08175706087.
FOR THOSE THAT STAY IN BAUCHI
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by bio777: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
If you are in Port Harcourt and you need to do your biometric capture (fingerprint), come to Page Cybercafe/ICT Centre, Shop 35 Clifford and Georgewill Plaza, Behind Sammies Eateries, Uniport Junction, Choba, Port Harcourt. Reach us on--- zero eight zero three three eight one nine seven one eight

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Mummydjc: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Can someone help me pls, I forgot my password and I couldnt login to check my verification. What will I do pls?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by bio777: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mummydjc:
Can someone help me pls, I forgot my password and I couldnt login to check my verification. What will I do pls?
Click on forgot password and either use your Application ID or email to verify your account. Its simple but remember your email also will require password. Your Application ID is the one that starts with NPWR/2020/........
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by jaido007: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
habeebu:
I got one today for N15,500
Digital Persona U4500 model

please can I come and borrow yours and use at your side....pls where do you reside
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Drparts: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
I heard is only four ginger prints I was captured all my fingers. Pls any problem am worried
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by DRsays: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
If u are experiencing "some error occurred" while trying to login to nasims biometric fingerprinting app
Just download the new version of the app, this new version is going easily,u will be done with ur fingerprinting within 2mins with the new version.. the version is super fast
That's how I did mine..I wish u guys well
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by ussy09(m): 6:03am On Jun 04, 2021
Any recommended place for biometric in kano?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
If you are in Ibadan axis in Oyo State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Visit us today @[b]James Concept Solutions [/b]along Alagha Area beside Wakajaye Primary Health Care Center, Iyana Church, Ibadan.

Contact me on whatsapp

Zero Eight One Four Four Zero Eight Three Two Two Zero

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
If you are in Ibadan axis in Oyo State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Visit us today @ James Concept Solutions along Alagha Area beside Wakajaye Primary Health Care Center, Iyana Church, Ibadan.

Contact me on whatsapp

Zero Eight One Four Four Zero Eight Three Two Two Zero

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Iyana Church

Visit us today Jamez Grafix along Alagha Area beside Wakajaye Primary Health Care Center, Iyana Church, Ibadan.

Contact me on whatsapp

08144083220 we open on Sundays too

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Medics007(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
I went to a cafe last Friday here in lagos, I was told it has closed already �
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Medics007:
That's not true because I capture someone that same Friday
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Drparts:
I heard is only four ginger prints I was captured all my fingers. Pls any problem am worried
You are to capture your RIGHT & LEFT THUMBS and RIGHT & LEFT INDEX fingers

The instruction was stated there na

Three criteria for disqualification are:

The Ministry for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management And Social Development have further stated that 550,000 N-Power Batch C applicants, were selected for the initial phase of the N-Power recruitment process, of which another 50,000 N-Power Batch C applicants will be dropped, to make up the final 500,000 N-Power Batch C volunteers.

The following 3 basic steps are to be followed judiciously if an N-Power Batch C applicant wants to be part of the final N-Power Batch C 1 volunteers:

1) An N-Power Batch C applicant must adhere to the Biometrics fingerprint capture enrollment instructions; four fingers should be captured as stated, not ten fingers, although this might not be an issue, but just to be on a safe side.

2) The N-Power Batch C applicant must not be working in any other Civil Service Organisation, either part time or full time.

3) The N-Power Batch C applicants' uploaded documents must be a bonafide document of the N-Power Batch C applicant.
Note: N-Power Batch C applicants can now login into their portal and edit their dashboard.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Medics007(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
fados4sure:

That's not true because I capture someone that same Friday
Wow, where was that? What about today? Any info?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Medics007(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
fados4sure:

You are to capture your RIGHT & LEFT THUMBS and RIGHT & LEFT INDEX fingers

The instruction was stated there na

Three criteria for disqualification are:

The Ministry for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management And Social Development have further stated that 550,000 N-Power Batch C applicants, were selected for the initial phase of the N-Power recruitment process, of which another 50,000 N-Power Batch C applicants will be dropped, to make up the final 500,000 N-Power Batch C volunteers.

The following 3 basic steps are to be followed judiciously if an N-Power Batch C applicant wants to be part of the final N-Power Batch C 1 volunteers:

1) An N-Power Batch C applicant must adhere to the Biometrics fingerprint capture enrollment instructions; four fingers should be captured as stated, not ten fingers, although this might not be an issue, but just to be on a safe side.

2) The N-Power Batch C applicant must not be working in any other Civil Service Organisation, either part time or full time.

3) The N-Power Batch C applicants' uploaded documents must be a bonafide document of the N-Power Batch C applicant.
Note: N-Power Batch C applicants can now login into their portal and edit their dashboard.
What about those of us that couldn't do the fingerprint. The cafe I went told me it has closed
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Medics007:

Wow, where was that? What about today? Any info?
Benin City

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Jinoonline: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2021
If anyone is interested in getting paid for completing online order for big brands like amazon,
You can check this out:

https://e-commerce-ngDOTcom/index/user/register/GABTF8.html

or if you get stocked u can join here to ask questions:

https://chat.whatsappDOTcom/AnGaOiy78sD2IzLKS9PjVZ

Kindly replace the "DOT" in the above link with "."

I hope this helps someone.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
It's still on
ITS NOT TOO LATE YOU CAN STILL DO IT

MEANWHILE If you are in Ibadan axis in Oyo State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Visit us today JAMEZ GRAFIX ALONG ALAGHA AREA BY WAKAJAIYE PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTRE, IYANA CHURCH, IBADAN.

OUR NETWORK IS STABLE

Contact me on whatsapp

Calls and messages are welcome
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Medics007(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Stylishking:
It's still on
ITS NOT TOO LATE YOU CAN STILL DO IT

MEANWHILE If you are in Ibadan axis in Oyo State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Visit us today JAMEZ GRAFIX ALONG ALAGHA AREA BY WAKAJAIYE PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTRE, IYANA CHURCH, IBADAN.
I heard it is closed already

OUR NETWORK IS STABLE

Contact me on whatsapp

Calls and messages are welcome
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Medics007:
Have you been able to do it now?

Disregard any information that it has close because I just captured someone now and it went flawlessly

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Medics007(m): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
fados4sure:

Have you been able to do it now?

Disregard any information that it has close because I just captured someone now and it went flawlessly
Yeah, I've been able to do it last Friday
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
biz start again
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ibadan, Oyo and environ contact us for your Biometric and verification issues. Fast internet service and swift registration process. Kindly call or WhatsApp zero eight one four four zero eight three two two zero.

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We convert airtime to cash
We carry out TV subscription
We pay bills and More...

Whatsapp: zero eight zero four four zero eight three two two zero.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Muzzi5x: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Morris101686:
If you are in Isuikwuato axis cum Umuahia in Abia State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Contact me on whatsapp

Charges: #1500

I greet everyone on the platform. Please can you or anyone kindly send the NASIMS Enrolment app to me. I'm trying to complete a verification and cant seem to download it via the link being shared here (https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm).

Anyone please help.

Thanks.

My email: muzzi5x@gmail.com
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by ezenwaez(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Muzzi5x:

I greet everyone on the platform. Please can you or anyone kindly send the NASIMS Enrolment app to me. I'm trying to complete a verification and cant seem to download it via the link being shared here (https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm).

Anyone please help.

Thanks.

My email: muzzi5x@gmail.com
Biometrics enrollment is on hold for now.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by dregmaster: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
@DRsays
Please can you send the new software version to me
I'm really grateful in advance
Email dregmaster@gmail.com
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by guru90: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
ezenwaez:

Biometrics enrollment is on hold for now.

Is on hold as u said.... but People are using old version to thumb print....

Is it acceptable because I am trying to download the latest one online but it is not working...
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by ezenwaez(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
guru90:

Is on hold as u said.... but People are using old version to thumb print....

Is it acceptable because I am trying to download the latest one online but it is not working...
Exercise patience
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by MyopicMods: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
ezenwaez:

Exercise patience

Stop misleading people this boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 / Exclusive Job Vacancies & Interview Tips! / My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.