Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS (29070 Views)

N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test / N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by rokoto1986(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2021
On my own case, after several attempt of trying to login, I finally could, but they said I have not yet been selected, I should check back later? What Does that mean?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by MallamTriga: 9:14pm On May 31, 2021
What then happens after the biometric stuff?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Darkmode64: 9:23pm On May 31, 2021
samoses2:
What's the price for the biometric scanner
Omo prices ranging from 15k upwards.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Piroll(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2021
idanone:
good evening everyone, I tried to log in and after successful doing that all my profile and information were in blank and I did the exam and score 70%. Pls any reasonable information?
You can try to login with another browser like edge...
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by habeebu: 9:50pm On May 31, 2021
I got one today for N15,500
Digital Persona U4500 model

MallamTriga:
What then happens after the biometric stuff?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Kuginzi: 10:00pm On May 31, 2021
rokoto1986:
On my own case, after several attempt of trying to login, I finally could, but they said I have not yet been selected, I should check back later? What Does that mean?
I was unable to login too. Pls what do u use as your username and password?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Ikenna62: 10:33pm On May 31, 2021
Pls someone should help me oo. I took the test and scored 65%, on login in today, its still showing me that I should take the test.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Jacobpio: 10:59pm On May 31, 2021
ezenwaez:
N-Power Batch C: How To Complete The Fingerprint Capture Without Going Through The N-Power/NASIMS Portal Due To Network Issues

If you are an N-Power Batch C applicant, who previously logged into the N-Power/NASIMS website, and got the congratulatory message, but cannot access the N-Power/NASIMS website anymore due to network issues on the N-Power website or traffic congestion on the N-Power portal, and this has hampered the inability of N-Power Batch C applicants to complete the N-Power biometric finger print capture enrollment/verification.

This is what to do, an N-Power Batch C applicant can bypass the NASIMS/N-Power portal by going directly to the NASIMS/N-Power biometric page, by visiting this link https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm

The N-Power Batch C applicant should install the software, using a laptop or computer at any cybercafe, and complete the N-Power biometric fingerprint capture enrollment.

Please the N-Power Batch C applicant, should ensure that the cybercafe has the fingerprint sensor in place, before installation.

Note: If an N-Power Batch C applicant, have all the facilities; laptop and the fingerprint scanner at home, the N-Power Batch C applicant can complete the N-Power biometric process at the comfort of his or her doorstep.

With the above process a successful N-Power Batch C applicant can access the NASIMS biometric website without going through his or her N-Power portal.
Thanks
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Zule(m): 11:32pm On May 31, 2021
this the error i get after downloading the software and trying to log in any help

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by kokoletboy(m): 3:15am On Jun 01, 2021
The .Net Desktop Runtimes that was uploaded is only for 64 bit computers, that's why it doesn't install on most 32 bit computers.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by liveyourlife007(m): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2021
wait o. Don't you think this Biometric will be done at the center for physical verification?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Sandraaa1: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Jacobpio:

Thanks

I received the email to reset my password just yesterday night May 31.. but the deadline showing on the porter was May 11. Can I still partake in this exercise?

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by rhektor(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Honeysheabutter:
Some I checked today

Remove her details from online, this is not good please
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by rhektor(m): 7:50am On Jun 01, 2021
Sandraaa1:

I received the email to reset my password just yesterday night May 31.. but the deadline showing on the porter was May 11. Can I still partake in this exercise?

Send them a mail
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by InvestmentMood: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2021
Zule:
this the error i get after downloading the software and trying to log in any help
Same as mine. How can this be corrected?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by hafypearl(f): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2021
I keep seeing this each time I try logging in. What can I do pls.
arcnomec:
Wow! After days of trying I finally got the congrat message and finger print capture page..

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Focusmind: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Zule:

My wife is getting the same error message. She tried using her email and password also but the same thing. She couldn't delete the NPWR to input her email.

She then used her application ID and the password of her mail as the password, the same error message
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by clerkent(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
hafypearl:
keep trying even goto cyber cafe
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by clerkent(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Focusmind:

My wife is getting the same error message. She tried using her email and password also but the same thing. She couldn't delete the NPWR to input her email.

She then used her application ID and the password of her mail as the password, the same error message
hope she wrote it down after the test.cos I use my email and the password I reset after the test and it work
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Focusmind: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
clerkent:
hope she wrote it down after the test.cos I use my email and the password I reset after the test and it work

Before logging into the biometric app, it requested for the application ID not email and password. That page you posted, did you delete that NPWR to put your email?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by CalebLebsco56(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please help after the thumbprint is not submitting telling me Error occur is it because I have tried it several times?
Or have been disqualified
Because my friend his it went through.
Is it because I did not fellow the process?
Or if you press submit automatically you can't come back and do thumbprint.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Kudos6453(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Has anyone successfully completed the fingerprint capturing?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by ConnectPhones(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
It's seems that the software works only with 64bit win 8 or 8.1 or 10
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by ConnectPhones(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
The network opened freely today's. I am about to reformat my system to win10 64 bit because if this.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by arcnomec(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
hafypearl:

Which browser are you using?
I had to engage two browsers at the same time(Chrome and Opera mini),I was trying it at my leisure, and finally Opera mini logged me in and I saw the congrat message/biometric capturing... So you can adopt my method and just be open minded that it will work for you..

In addition ensure you're in a place where the network is strong
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by MarkBenn: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2021
Zzyy:
D portal finally opened, and I haven't been shortlisted, I scored 70%, and applied nCreative

Is your test score still showing, mine is not there anymore.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by kingBlaq: 2:35am On Jun 02, 2021
If you are in badagry and searching for where to enroll for the nasims fingerprint verification, look no further. Contact me on whatsapp
Zero seven zero three five five four zero nine seven six. Charges: #1500
Calls and messages are welcomed

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Zzyy(m): 6:20am On Jun 02, 2021
MarkBenn:

Is your test score still showing, mine is not there anymore.

Its not there anymore too
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by emmymicell: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2021
Can the fingerprint be done on phone cus after installing it refuses to open in my phone or must I go to cyber cafe?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by josebek: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2021
This is the error am getting is anyone facing this?[color=#990000][/color]

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by ConnectPhones(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
If you are in awka looking for where to capture your biometrics call 0.8.0.3.7.9.7.5.4.3.3. #500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment / Aiico Insurance Plc Interview / FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.