Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS (29095 Views)

N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test / N-power Batch C: You Cannot Use A Mobile Phone To Complete The Biometrics / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by friidA22(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
The gay qstn that appeared on dash board is it necessary to answer those qstn.Plz Help
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by ezenwaez(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
friidA22:
The gay qstn that appeared on dash board is it necessary to answer those qstn.Plz Help
I beg your pardon
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by friidA22(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
ezenwaez:

I beg your pardon
Sorry plz Its system error, l mean the test qstn on the dash board for pipl who r alrdy beficiary. It is necesary to answer those qstn!!
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by ezenwaez(m): 6:09am On Feb 27, 2022
friidA22:

Sorry plz Its system error, l mean the test qstn on the dash board for pipl who r alrdy beficiary. It is necesary to answer those qstn!!
Ignore take test
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Pinkybush: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Good morning all. My BVN status is showing "NO BVN DATA," please how do I fix this?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by ezenwaez(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2022
Pinkybush:
Good morning all. My BVN status is showing "NO BVN DATA," please how do I fix this?
Ignore
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by ezenwaez(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2022
It will never affect your payment.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by guru90: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2022
ezenwaez:

Exercise patience

Notify me when the new biometric installer via Npower is out....
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by ezenwaez(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2022
guru90:

Notify me when the new biometric installer via Npower is out....
You can try to contact previous Npower Batch C1 volunteers on the particular business center they used, some of those business centers still have the biometric software installed in their computer system, it will work.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by guru90: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2022
ezenwaez:

You can try to contact previous Npower Batch C1 volunteers on the particular business center they used, some of those business centers still have the biometric software installed in their computer system, it will work.

Ya..... but the site to install it back to my system is not working because I mistakenly format my system that have biometric Npower software.... .
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by ezenwaez(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2022
guru90:

Ya..... but the site to install it back to my system is not working because I mistakenly format my system that have biometric Npower software.... .
Go to a cybercafe
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by guru90: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2022
ezenwaez:

Go to a cybercafe

I own a BIGGEST cybercafe but na de software I de look for......
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by ezenwaez(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2022
guru90:

I own a BIGGEST cybercafe but na de software I de look for......
The software was sent to previous Npower Batch C1 try contacting them, infact some business centers still have the software used by them during their biometrics
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Lala222: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2022
Please, if u are in Lagos and have done urs, pls u can let me know the cafe u used
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Morris101686(m): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Send a message on my WhatsApp number so we can talk better thanks.

Zero right 1 4606562nine
Muzzi5x:

I greet everyone on the platform. Please can you or anyone kindly send the NASIMS Enrolment app to me. I'm trying to complete a verification and cant seem to download it via the link being shared here (https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm).

Anyone please help.

Thanks.

My email: muzzi5x@gmail.com
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by Morris101686(m): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2022

Zero eight 1 4606562nine
Muzzi5x:

I greet everyone on the platform. Please can you or anyone kindly send the NASIMS Enrolment app to me. I'm trying to complete a verification and cant seem to download it via the link being shared here (https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm).

Anyone please help.

Thanks.

Zero right 1 4606562nine
Muzzi5x:

Anyone please help.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aiico Insurance Plc Interview / FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 / I Was Sacked For Carrying Out My Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.