Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Guys I Need Some Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Some Advice (1494 Views)

Guys I Need Some Advice / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Some Advice by ChibuifemChelse: 5:24pm On May 31, 2021
So I have been dating with an Indian girl in lekki for sometime, things are going good but I have some issue with how she behaves with me especially in public, she avoids me whenever we are in someone's presence, it feels very disrespectful to me, especially since I have genuine feelings for her, it feels like she is ashamed of me of something. It has been very tough for me because of this, and I am lost because this is my first time in relation, I am only 22, and her behavior is making me very insecure, we have slept together but she doesn't allow me to kiss, hug, or even hold hands, and in anyone's presence she keeps distance with me, like I am some kind of stranger.
Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by donbachi(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2021
"22"...u still be small pikin.dats why she'S acting like dat.

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by MJBOLT: 5:38pm On May 31, 2021
give her the same treatment too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by ChibuifemChelse: 5:46pm On May 31, 2021
MJBOLT:
give her the same treatment too undecided
How should I do that, and what if she started refusing sex, or worse broke up with me?
donbachi:
"22"...u still be small pikin.dats why she'S acting like dat.
Yes I am, but what should i do?

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by Cholls(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2021
My brother watin you dey do with Indian girl sef you no see any pretty naija girls fvck ni.

Anyway, I believe it's because of her culture. I'm very sure she's the rebel in are family trying to experience something new outside her clan. You have to step up and be a support for her. You need to make her comfortable with you by being patient.

But note; girls like this later in the future after she don grow wings, na she go discard you las las

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by ChibuifemChelse: 6:14pm On May 31, 2021
Cholls:
My brother watin you dey do with Indian girl sef you no see any pretty naija girls fvck ni.

Anyway, I believe it's because of her culture. I'm very sure she's the rebel in are family trying to experience something new outside her clan. You have to step up and be a support for her. You need to make her comfortable with you by being patient.

But note; girls like this later in the future after she don grow wings, na she go discard you las las
Brother I do try to get me naija girls, but always get no luck, she is the first girl who positively responded to me, I try to be positive, but its hard.
Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by Cholls(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2021
ChibuifemChelse:

Brother I do try to get me naija girls, but always get no luck, she is the first girl who positively responded to me, I try to be positive, but its hard.
my brother you have to be patient with her. There is alot your Indian girl is battling with, she won't tell you that, you have to be patient to help her through. That's a girl who is trying to question her family tradition.
Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by nuttyprofessor(m): 6:29pm On May 31, 2021
ChibuifemChelse:
So I have been dating with an Indian girl in lekki for sometime, things are going good but I have some issue with how she behaves with me especially in public, she avoids me whenever we are in someone's presence, it feels very disrespectful to me, especially since I have genuine feelings for her, it feels like she is ashamed of me of something. It has been very tough for me because of this, and I am lost because this is my first time in relation, I am only 22, and her behavior is making me very insecure, we have slept together but she doesn't allow me to kiss, hug, or even hold hands, and in anyone's presence she keeps distance with me, like I am some kind of stranger.

LMAO... kids of nowadays- you have eyes yet you do not see. it's clear b4 you _ she is not into you like dat - you are mistaking friendship for luv ! ! ! You need to redefine the terms of your relationship ....

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by Wannabenz: 6:59pm On May 31, 2021
Use her for sacrifice. the gods will be pleased and the blessings are magnicious. grin
Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by fati2001(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2021
ChibuifemChelse:

Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by Nazgul: 8:03pm On May 31, 2021
She doesn't love you or see you as her class. She just wants fun, fantasy, and most importantly to taste black díck which she must have heard so much dirty stories about, and you were available to give her the fantasy she craved for. Rather than have fun and move on as she wanted it, you're here falling in love. Some guys can be so silly.

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by Brian47(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2021
My guy sit down and talk to her it always helps.

Maybe it's her culture that might be the case too cos I've never seen any Indian series that they kiss.
Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 31, 2021
[quote author=ChibuifemChelse post=102235429]
How should I do that, and what if she started refusing sex, or worse broke up with me?

Then you kill yourself undecided

Coz at 22 you should be more concerned about building yourself and learning a skill so you'll be independent after school.
Don't mk the same mistakes I made when I was your age
Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:02am On Jun 01, 2021
ChibuifemChelse:

Yes I am, but what should i do?
scarcity mindset lol, you making her feel you can't do without her you don fuvk up. You obviously love her more than she does for you so guy try and show her you have options and dont appear weak.
Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by ChibuifemChelse: 7:17am On Jun 01, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
scarcity mindset lol, you making her feel you can't do without her you don fuvk up. You obviously love her more than she does for you so guy try and show her you have options and dont appear weak.
What is this scarcity mindset? and how should I do that, show options?
Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by ChibuifemChelse: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=102243798][/quote]
Abeg, I no no if i kill myself, I no go to school, I have a hustle, I am work as supplier for Lebanese business in lekki.

You don't know how it feels brother to be completely rejected by girls, naija gals don give me no time, I don't know why, This Indian girl is first one to give me chance and shown intimacy.
Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by ChibuifemChelse: 7:26am On Jun 01, 2021
Nazgul:
She doesn't love you or see you as her class. She just wants fun, fantasy, and most importantly to taste black díck which she must have heard so much dirty stories about, and you were available to give her the fantasy she craved for. Rather than have fun and move on as she wanted it, you're here falling in love. Some guys can be so silly.

Yes brother, It feels like that, but I really like her, and she is fine, I wanna make her my baby mama, but it seems like it will not last at this rate.
Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2021
ChibuifemChelse:

What is this scarcity mindset? and how should I do that, show options?
just Google "scarcity mindset" you would understand better and concerning having having options what I mean is always make sure you partner knows that you have options (other ladies) thereby giving them the impression that even if they leave you this moment you have others lined up to take their place,if you give them the impression that without them you can't live omo you go suffer emotional manipulations and shits likes that.
Re: Guys I Need Some Advice by SportsHD: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
You no dey ffuck her well

(1) (Reply)

N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test / Who Wants To Join My Whatsapp Group To Get Free Daily Shots Of Nigeria Women / How To Facebook Account Type Hkr3.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.