Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test (1491 Views)

How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test by MiztaPepperoni(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2021
I dey feel very happy today so I wan dash N1million cash to any Nairaland babe wey dey from 30years and above wey still be virgin.

Abeg note say before I give you the cash, we go book appointment for one hotel make I confirm say you be virgin oooo. My cash no go just go like that.

Re: N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2021
If any female moniker in this forum says she is a virgin, just know that a 5yr old is operating her mother's account at the time of the conversation.
Re: N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test by Sirmwill: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2021
O is a letter that looks like a wedding ring
D looks like a bow when viewed keenly
E is a very common vowel in written English
And you are...

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test by agbolahan1991(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2021
What do u need a virgin for...
Re: N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test by MiztaPepperoni(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2021
agbolahan1991:

To dash N1million naaaa
Them no teach you how to read for the school you go
Re: N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test by fati2001(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2021
agbolahan1991:
to renew his ritual.

1 Like

Re: N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test by Theboy21: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2021
cheesy

Re: N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test by Vulcanheph(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sirmwill:
And you are...

I rest my case
I must admit..... this is very creative.
Re: N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test by patorial(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
I bet it's time to renew your rituals? But too bad no lady will have that courage to book appointment with you.

Trust no dey this country again.
Re: N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test by doubleE70: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sirmwill:
And you are...

I rest my case
and he is an idiot without an atom of sense
Re: N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test by MiztaPepperoni(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2021
doubleE70:

and he is an idiot without an atom of sense

Na wa for you ooo

Your temperature too dey hot

You no know wethin be joke again abi

E get any comedian wey you know wey get atom of sense

1 Like

Re: N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test by Daddy12daddy: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2021
Hi
Re: N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test by Daddy12daddy: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2021
Hg
Re: N1million Cash Give Away For Any Nairaland Babe That Pass This Test by Lucrativress(f): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:
I dey feel very happy today so I wan dash N1million cash to any Nairaland babe wey dey from 30years and above wey still be virgin.

Abeg note say before I give you the cash, we go book appointment for one hotel make I confirm say you be virgin oooo. My cash no go just go like that.
Increase it to #12m
It starts reading #1m from when she clocked 18yrs,so each year 1 million naira adds on it so from 18 years old till 30 years old that is
30 - 18 =12 million.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Life (picture) / J / American Rapper Takeoff Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.