Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Prayer | From Absolute Perspective | Alfred Aiken Classic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer | From Absolute Perspective | Alfred Aiken Classic (105 Views)

A Prayer From The Cross – Good Friday / ENDSARS Protest: "Don't Use Force" - Archbishop Alfred Martins Urges Government / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer | From Absolute Perspective | Alfred Aiken Classic by power2009: 7:30pm On May 31, 2021
True prayer, as Allred Aiken said, never fails in positive, present and immediate acknowledgment from the Self to whom it is addressed, for it is from Mind to Itself, and is instantly seen by Intelligence as being already answered. Might not this be the correct interpretation of the passages in Holy Writ: "What things soever ye desire when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them"? (Mark 11:24.) "And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer (I am the Answer: I am all of all-there is no lack, no absence of Myself anywhere at any time): and while they are yet speaking, I will hear." (Isa 65:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-AbcusorUA

(1) (Reply)

Greatness / The Weakness Of The Mind / The Other Side Of Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.