Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Is this a wrong step? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this a wrong step? (1145 Views)

Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this a wrong step? by Connected1: 9:50pm On May 31, 2021
It's a lengthy read but I hope you finish it.
I am in a relationship with a girl for over 7 months now, she has had about 4 or so sexual partners that she told me about and the worse part is that she that they are nearby people I know and one of them is my friend who has travelled.
Well I accepted her like that since she proved to be wiser now and loves me enough not to cheat.
She lives in the neighbouring street and my elder sister and some of my guys knew her when she was hoeing with guys.
I told my friends not to talk about it anymore but my sister won't heed to that as she claims she's too loosed for me and an over used product, she even called her an Ashawo.
She cursed me for not going for a fresh girl, but what do I know.
Now I can't keep up with the insults from my sister and I can't quarrel with her because of a girl I barely knew.
I don't know if I should call it quits?
She's a respectful and calm girl and she's has proven to love me at several point, I like her despite her flaws, but right now I am in deep shit, my sister don cast everywhere.
What do I do?
The Elders please advise.
Re: Is this a wrong step? by chatinent: 9:51pm On May 31, 2021
I'll focus on your sister. If she's ever had premarital carnal knowledge, she should shut the fcck up! She isn't any different! She's playing the victim card because it's her indecisive brother involved!

Such hoedacity! Don't people change? Why aren't you seeing the guys who had her guilty!

You come here to paint others black when your sisters and relatives are also low-budget minajs.

You even saw sb who is open-minded with you. 99 per cent of girls are familiar with the whole brands of beds worldwide! Same with guys!

Redpill cow jam you there.

Better use your head, pick your devil and tame.

3 Likes

Re: Is this a wrong step? by Cholls(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Is this a wrong step? by Dissap: 9:52pm On May 31, 2021
Yo Hommies...
Damn! This shit ain't funny mehn.
Alright, even me as a reader, I already saw no future with both of you.
What do you expect in a repented hoe? You think she will change? You think she's up to a new life? Damn! I ain't gonna buy that shit, hommie. It's obvious you are being blindfolded by lust, not love.
You're in lust with her, you understand me? that's the only thing you can fall in with a hoe. In lust, not in love.
Futhermore, your sisters had made it more difficult for you mehn, you don't wanna roll with such woman, bro.
Let her go for now, and keep your distance for about 4 months. If after that period, and you could still feel for her, then you may consider her and give her a chance... The reason for 4 months is because lust usually don't last that long. But whatever you do, remember, "Konji na bastard, it's like, 'buy one, take 2 for free.'"
I hope you understand me, my Niggar! Have a nice day mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Is this a wrong step? by stanliwise(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2021
Marry her
Re: Is this a wrong step? by Connected1: 10:00pm On May 31, 2021
stanliwise:
Marry her
I have plans for that in 4 years time
But....
Re: Is this a wrong step? by Connected1: 10:01pm On May 31, 2021
chatinent:
I'll focus on your sister. If she's ever had premarital carnal knowledge, she should shut the fcck up! She isn't any different! She's playing the victim card because it's her indecisive brother involved!

Such hoedacity! Don't people change? Why aren't you seeing the guys who had her guilty!

You come here to paints other black when your sisters are also low-budget minajs.

Redpill cow jam you there.
My Sister is shameless.
She can disgrace her in public and I don't want that.

1 Like

Re: Is this a wrong step? by lilvicky68(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Is this a wrong step? by stanliwise(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2021
Connected1:

I have plans for that in 4 years time
But....
Very excellent
Re: Is this a wrong step? by chatinent: 10:03pm On May 31, 2021

Re: Is this a wrong step? by blackboy(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2021
Guy, you have been warned. After marriage if she cheats on you will you be okay with it and forgive her and continue? Infidelity is real and it could be you or her or both.
Marriage brings out thd real you and the other.
What you are getting from her now is movie. Fear women also fear men but you need to make up your mind because when the shit hits the fan its you and not your sister it will hit hard.
You have been warned. I have heard ...these hoe aint loyal but you might be lucky with her. I didn't call her a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Is this a wrong step? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:18pm On May 31, 2021
Connected1:

My Sister is shameless.
She can disgrace her in public and I don't want that.

Then to sister is alpha lady here...........while yo r the balless simp without no taste........imagine community pussy0!!!
Re: Is this a wrong step? by MJBOLT: 10:18pm On May 31, 2021
your sister is right but you are too stupid to see it,what are you doing with an ashawo undecided don't you have sense??Just wait till that your friend comes back,ode.

1 Like

Re: Is this a wrong step? by Connected1: 10:23pm On May 31, 2021
MJBOLT:
your sister is right but you are too stupid to see it,what are you doing with an ashawo undecided don't you have sense??Just wait till that your friend comes back,ode.
mehn.
The truth is bitter.
Re: Is this a wrong step? by Connected1: 10:26pm On May 31, 2021
blackboy:
Guy, you have been warned. After marriage if she cheats on you will you be okay with it and forgive her and continue? Infidelity is real and it could be you or her or both.
Marriage brings out thd real you and the other.
What you are getting from her now is movie. Fear women also fear men but you need to make up your mind because when the shit hits the fan its you and not your sister it will hit hard.
You have been warned. I have heard ...these hoe aint loyal but you might be lucky with her. I didn't call her a LovePeddler
You might be right.
Re: Is this a wrong step? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 31, 2021
Why do you base your relationship on your sister's validation? You must be a pusssy asss nigga.
Hoes do change no cap! But remember okafor's law of CongoDynamic Sha.

I'll advise you take a breather from the relationship,like 2 month then watch out how shit goes. Be very careful with your decisions man. Good luck
Re: Is this a wrong step? by Connected1: 11:59pm On May 31, 2021
SmellySperm:
Why do you base your relationship on your sister's validation? You must be a pusssy asss nigga.
Hoes do change no cap! But remember okafor's law of CongoDynamic Sha.

I'll advise you take a breather from the relationship,like 2 month then watch out how shit goes. Be very careful with your decisions man. Good luck
Like take a 2 months break and watch if she won't get a new boyfriend or do anything like cheating?
I am not seeking my sister's validation but I am just scared she might cheat on me.
That's the saddest part.
Re: Is this a wrong step? by Connected1: 12:03am On Jun 01, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Then to sister is alpha lady here...........while yo r the balless simp without no taste........imagine community pussy0!!!
4 exes means one's a community pussy?

(1) (Reply)

I Have Simped / Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook / I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.