Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? (1329 Views)

Is this a wrong step? / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? / Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Ingredient88(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
Good day to everyone.. Happy New year, this is 2022, I want to start planning, so that I will be able to achieve something reasonable, I am a graduate, I finished serving last year, and since then I have been managing my Barbing salon store, in order to survive you know, but where I'm staying right now, there is no more much opportunity there when it come to job opportunities, and other things, so I'm also planning my wedding, and also planning to move down to Abuja where my fiance is working, the main reason I'm relocating to Abuja is that, I believe in Abuja there will be a lot of opportunities in order for me to make use of my certificate and also I'm thinking of continue my Barbing store in Abuja to, we all know how the country is now, (so I need a reasonable advice, which one will I go for? should I look for job or I should open a new barbering salon in Abuja) then so that myself and my wife will be able to live together after our wedding thank you...
Pls help me to move it to front page..
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Shobizz(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
sad Bro you will decide that your self. You can own a saloon and still look for job. The new place you are going to startup your new business no one can tell how massive the sales can be.

4D marriage aspects you know your pocket size, I advice you plan according to that. No wait until you get fat account balance b4 u plan ur family.

You can be an EMPLOYEE - BUSINESS OWNER - SELF EMPLOYED - INVESTOR This is what am working towards. Currently am employed with monthly salary. Also run data business. If graphics design job or printing surface I do. Hoping to invest if I get excess cash

Wish you success
Advice from experience single bro

3 Likes

Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
i just wish u all the best
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by house10s: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ingredient88:
Good day to everyone.. Happy New year, this is 2022, I want to start planning, so that I will be able to achieve something reasonable, I am a graduate, I finished serving last year, and since then I have been managing my Barbie salon store, in order to survive you know, but where I'm staying right now, there is no more much opportunity there when it come to job opportunities, and other things, so I'm also planning my wedding, and also planning to move down to Abuja where my fiance is working, the main reason I'm relocating to Abuja is that, I believe in Abuja there will be a lot of opportunities in order for me to make use of my certificate and also I'm thinking of continue my Barbing store in Abuja to, we all know how the country is now, (so I need a reasonable advice, which one will I go for? should I look for job or I should open a new barber salon in Abuja) then so that myself and my wife will be able to live together after our wedding thank you...
talk to ur wife to b make the decision together.
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by ahnie: 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Discuss with your wife,before locking your BARBIE salon cheesy
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
There is no much money in barbing saloon, just go to abuja & look for a better job opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by longetivity(m): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Why this rush op?
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Isokoson1: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Nah the Abuja I dey do small hustle way I dey take patch myself up
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Ingredient88(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Shobizz:
sad Bro you will decide that your self. You can own a saloon and still look for job. The new place you are going to startup your new business no one can tell how massive the sales can be.

4D marriage aspects you know your pocket size, I advice you plan according to that. No wait until you get fat account balance b4 u plan ur family.

You can be an EMPLOYEE - BUSINESS OWNER - SELF EMPLOYED - INVESTOR This is what am working towards. Currently am employed with monthly salary. Also run data business. If graphics design job or printing surface I do. Hoping to invest if I get excess cash

Wish you success
Advice from experience single bro
God bless you my brother from another mother....it will go along way sir, mo appreciate.
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Ingredient88(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hisbah21:
i just wish u all the best
thanks
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Ingredient88(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
house10s:
talk to ur wife to b make the decision together.

yes we do, just need brotherly advice ni... thanks for your time.
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Ingredient88(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
ahnie:
Discuss with your wife,before locking your BARBIE salon cheesy
thank you ma, I gat you.
And thanks for the correction!
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Ingredient88(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
There is no much money in barbing saloon, just go to abuja & look for a better job opportunity.
thanks, hmmmm, my brother, there is money there, if you gat a good location and gat the Mercy of God..... I can testify to this for over a year now that I've been doing it, it just that I need something more, you know to make Barbing as my plan B, because very soon many responsibility will comes in.
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Ingredient88(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
longetivity:
Why this rush op?
Rush how?
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Ingredient88(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Isokoson1:
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Nah the Abuja I dey do small hustle way I dey take patch myself up
wow...bro how have you been coping, and hope you are doing well?
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by longetivity(m): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ingredient88:
Rush how?
not taking things steady, marriage, job, location....
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Ingredient88(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
longetivity:
not taking things steady, marriage, job, location....
okay, wedding and relocation, was my 2021 plans, and I worked towards that, I plan to do it last December, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to, but am 80% ready for it, Dan for d relocation, just because of her work in Abuja, I deside to make a move to Abuja, since am not working, I did that for her to hold on to her work now, b4 i stand on my foot again.
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Olami90: 4:05am On Jan 02, 2022
Good morning to you all

I really need help of someone that is so skilled in tech to help me track and retrieve my stolen phone.
i have not been comfortable since it was stolen yesterday.
And if anyone here can tag/refer to someone they are sure can help me out on this, I will sincerely appreciate....

#OP, pardon me for using your thread (hopefully you can understand how i feel right now)
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Ingredient88(m): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2022
Olami90:
Good morning to you all

I really need help of someone that is so skilled in tech to help me track and retrieve my stolen phone.
i have not been comfortable since it was stolen yesterday.
And if anyone here can tag/refer to someone they are sure can help me out on this, I will sincerely appreciate....

#OP, pardon me for using your thread (hopefully you can understand how i feel right now)
no problem my brother, it's well....I think dey can help you in police station, but dey do collect money, d one I see some years back in ekiti state, dey pay 30k, and dey get d phone back also.... There is a department dat do that there, you can go and seek advice there.
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Truvelisback(m): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2022
Ingredient88:
Good day to everyone.. Happy New year, this is 2022, I want to start planning, so that I will be able to achieve something reasonable, I am a graduate, I finished serving last year, and since then I have been managing my Barbing salon store, in order to survive you know, but where I'm staying right now, there is no more much opportunity there when it come to job opportunities, and other things, so I'm also planning my wedding, and also planning to move down to Abuja where my fiance is working, the main reason I'm relocating to Abuja is that, I believe in Abuja there will be a lot of opportunities in order for me to make use of my certificate and also I'm thinking of continue my Barbing store in Abuja to, we all know how the country is now, (so I need a reasonable advice, which one will I go for? should I look for job or I should open a new barbering salon in Abuja) then so that myself and my wife will be able to live together after our wedding thank you...
Relocating is not the issue as long as u are doing well as a barber. I would advise that u do the barbing job.
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Ingredient88(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Relocating is not the issue as long as u are doing well as a barber. I would advise that u do the barbing job.
right, thank you sir.
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Rosement(f): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Do a market research to find out if barbing salon will be a lucrative business in the area you plan to relocate to. You can not compare salary to business profits. Business is far better than paid jobs.

1 Like

Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by Ingredient88(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Rosement:
Do a market research to find out if barbing salon will be a lucrative business in the area you plan to relocate to. You can not compare salary to business profits. Business is far better than paid jobs.
...you are right ma, thank you, a place like Abuja, Barbing business will be very very good now.

1 Like

Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by DonNaldo: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
If you'll want to acquire a new skill or partner in investment in the personal care industry, waste no time in checking out this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6925001/acquire-skill-personal-care-industry#109099867
Re: Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? by alexnurreo(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please I'll like us to talk. Let me have your email address

(1) (Reply)

Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? / Bleep Hot Pics And Vids / My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.