Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control (9694 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Murjem(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2021
The simplest, easiest and best thing to do right right is to try locate the said guy you claimed she's dating (that's if he's matured already as in over 20yrs or so..)

Tell him what happened as per man to man and he's going to tell you all you needed to know because if they are that close, that she can stay with till late at night, chances are that he will be the first she will call and tell just for him to know she's not wayward and other men can't come close to her that easily as she had allowed the guy fee with her..

So, if your uncle and his wife are already aware the guy will narrate all to you.

You should as a matter of regret apologise and claim you were not just in your right frame of mind when such happened as that was never you on a normal good day.. Beg him to help you sincerely apologise to the girl and such will never repeat itself again though your like her but not to the level of what has happened.

Because what you did truly was very bad and an insult to your integrity as a man. How can you even decide to sexually touch a girl who's asleep even if she was a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by HolyMonks: 8:29am On Jun 01, 2021
Control your self control your self.
Now see what you have reduced your self to.
There will be no respect for you ever again till you leave that house.
And you can't be trusted with any female child.
Know this and know peace.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Naybahood(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2021
You messed up bro....

And you know wha they say bout trust when it’s lost ....
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by escapefromusa(f): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Drunk. Idiot....drunk wink

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by fati2001(m): 8:37am On Jun 01, 2021
badboyTee:
Just created this new account on nairaland so I can be able to ask for advice and post this .

Have been staying with my uncle in Lagos working for more than 10 months and living perfectly fine with him alone most times because the wife do goes to her school she still doing her N.C.E programs Each time she comes home we do relate normally.Everything seems fine though the wife school are on holiday now so she stays at home mostly and she is heavily pregnant

There is this girl my uncle wife sister ( around 16 or 17 years old) she does come to stay with my uncle wife now because my uncle wife is pregnant so she needs someone to assist her since she has come the girl relates normally with me before not until the day my uncle and his wife weren't around I thought I would be the only one to stay home that night until the girl came from church that evening and said she came from church that my uncle and the wife aren't coming that day.. ......though my uncle has called previously that he isn't coming ...I stayed indoor that evening from Around 8pm till 12 the girl I think is dating one of our streets guys because I was just peeping out from the window in the room seeing her discuss with a guy throughout that night till 1:00 in the midnight that she came in to sleep.

While she slept on a couch in the sitting room I was in the room sleeping I didn't know the devil that came into me I moved to where she slept and tried rubbing her body ,pressing her boobs I thought she was pretending to be asleep that she should have felt my hand since I was rubbing not until she shouted at me that "Are you mad? I tried second time to seduce her to no avail so she got angry and locked herself in my uncles room and slept till in the morning there......my uncle quickly came back with his wife the second day there saw her come out of their room ...........

Now if I do little mistake my uncle just behaves abnormally and says all kinds of things though he hasn't talked about the matter with me since then I feel the girl told him something for him to be behaving like that to me and the wife also changed completely to me I feel weird in the house and the girl also doesn't accord me again like before what can I do to be sure if she told him or not or any advice nairalanders ?? ?

why creating another moniker?

I believe you are one of them who bash women and responsible men..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by stanliwise(m): 8:43am On Jun 01, 2021
This shit is shitty

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by stanliwise(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2021
fati2001:

why creating another moniker?

I believe you are one of them who bash women and responsible men..

You mean Alfa male? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by fati2001(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2021
stanliwise:
You mean Alfa male? grin grin grin grin
boob presser cool

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by budaatum: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2021
Macsjebs:
Why are new accounts always used for stories as this, just curious wink

To save face. Imagine its someone forming what he isn't. Now we see his true colour.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Kids full this forum. I swear I just know

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Quality20(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2021
lilvicky68:
You for just masturbate save yourself from unnecessary nonsense..
do u know d medical and spiritual cum psychological side effects of masturbation? what if he is even caught doing it? Abeg stay away from it, just look for small money n marry

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by geezynoni: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2021
You be mumu, you no know say you be mumu.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by geezynoni: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2021
Murjem:
The simplest, easiest and best thing to do right right is to try locate the said guy you claimed she's dating (that's if he's matured already as over 20yrs or so..)

Tell him what happened as per man to man and he's going to tell you all you needed to know because if they are that close, that she can stay with till late at night, chances are that he will be the first she will call and tell just for him to know she's not wayward and other men can't come close to her that easily as she had allowed the guy fee with her..

So, if your uncle and his wife are already aware the guy will narrate all to you.

You should as a matter of regret apologise and claim you were not just in your right frame of mind when such happened as that was never you on a normal good day.. Beg him to help you sincerely apologise to the girl and such will never repeat itself again though your like her but not to the level of what has happened.

Because what you did truly was very bad and an insult to your integrity as a man. How can you even decide to sexually touch a girl who's asleep even if she was a prostitute.
Make one guy com tell u say hin press ur girl bress.. which kind advice be this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Ishilove: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2021
Kondomatic:
I don't understand how some guys reason. Someone was sleeping and you decided to grope her, it's not like you people are dating or anything.

A girl that's not up to 18 yet.

Okay, she woke up and asked if you're mad and you decided to seduce her. She gave you a chance to walk away like the mad person you were that moment but you blew that too.

I hope you get what you deserve soon, and that's some months or years of honeymoon in prison.
Guys like him are the ones who grope women in packed vehicles. Upcoming pervert.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2021
You should have at least wow her before doing that shit.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by blucum(m): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2021
badboyTee:
very stupid comment !!
You couldn't keep your hands from a 17y/o, a freaking SEVENTEEN year old. You're the stupid one here bruh.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by gregyboy(m): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Guys with sex ehnn, undecided mostly the issues of sex, dicking, that always put most men in trouble when it comes to ladies

Even d guy gisting her probably have not even tested Her honeypot, but you from nowhere hijack d full pot, because it was close to your reach... Thief undecided

You're a Thief and rapist

Bro underage lady... Nawa for u ooh even if she allowed u, your conscience nor go judge u say u dey bleep underage

Your uncle is angry with you because the said lady is a relative and underage if you were my brother i will kick you out of my house

Go and ask for forgiveness from God

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by PERSONALGUY1(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Best advice ever... just do as op has said
Wawelexy:
Denying would make things worst. Call ur uncle and his wife, explain to them, deeply apologize and promise never to do such. As for the girl, no give am chance to disrespect u, always bone face with her(but no be quarrel i mean o) for now and avoid any kind of discussion with her, with time she would forgive u and give u ur regards.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Lilpen3758: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2021
Op you Bleep up Sha
If to say una don dey use eyes talk
Una for Bleep that night
But meanwhile nothing dey occur, you just carry your preek for hand come meet her you self check am now

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by SenecaTheYonger: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
This must be victorusa.He's not on this forum since i created this account to counter him.

You’re the girl he pressed her breast?
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by ThrustReverser(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2021
Op u mean say u just wake up for midnight, waka go where she keep her bwest, come begin press am.
Abeg when is the next rocket leaving for mars? I don tire for here.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Hanibbal(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2021
OP na Baba Ijesha number 2. Abi u be him junior brother. grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Itzurboi(m): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Don't take my comment too personally... You sure always need Vaseline around you... cool

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by adebwalex(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
badboyTee:
very stupid comment !!

I CANT STOP LAUGHING BABA IJESA FAMILY. START PARKING YOUR LOAD WE ARE TAKING YOU INTO CUSTODY FOR YOUR CONFESSION SIR...
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by duduade: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
OP is a rapist in disguise

You had tried touching her twice ....

Then you started to blame tge devil

Abeg gettttooooooouuuuuuttttt

You should have been long thrown out of that house
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by bumeks(f): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=Ochason post=102244351]Since the act was only between both of you, then just act normal if they confront u deny it and act as if ur just hearing it for the first time. If u accept that you did u will loose everything that you have worked for and the Truma of it will disturb for years.

How can you give someone such an advice I think is totally wrong to deny it making the poor girl a liar. Please seek the girl's forgiveness and make sure u truly repent from such act.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Ginaz(f): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
If your uncle knows what’s good for his family, he better sent you packing with your load back to the village you came from before one day, the devil you lied on top of his head that entered you, will enter you again to rape his daughters.

You should be ashamed of yourself ! Future rapist spotted .
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Shellsploit: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Just look at what you’ve done. Going to press her breast like say na inanimate object.

Lwkmd
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Shellsploit: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
How much is Vaseline sef
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Juliusmalema2: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ochason:
Since the act was only between both of you, then just act normal if they confront u deny it and act as if ur just hearing it for the first time. If u accept that you did u will loose everything that you have worked for and the Truma of it will disturb for years.
This one na confirmed criminal. But anyway, u made sense in a way.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You’re the girl he pressed her breast?
I'm not the girl, but i'v a feeling he's the one. R.pist staunch ipob terrorist supporter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? / Who Say Black Skin Isn't Beautiful Check This Out / About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.