Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control (9693 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by neighbourhud: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wawelexy:
Denying would make things worse. Call ur uncle and his wife, explain to them, deeply apologize and promise never to do such. As for the girl, no give am chance to disrespect u, always bone face with her(but no be quarrel i mean o). For now avoid any kind of discussion with her, with time she would forgive u and give u ur regards.

Best advice!

Leaving will make it worse. The best is to call the girl, apologize to her and tell her he will be apologizing to her sis and his brother... By that, he will know if she told them or not. But apologize to her first.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Wawelexy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
neighbourhud:

Best advice!

Leaving will make it worse. The best is to call the girl, apologize to her and tell her he will be apologizing to her sis and his brother... By that, he will know if she told them or not. But apologize to her first.
.................. Yeah, u re absolutely right.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by lilvicky68(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Quality20:
do u know d medical and spiritual cum psychological side effects of masturbation? what if he is even caught doing it? Abeg stay away from it, just look for small money n marry
After you look for small money marry.then you find small money dey use chop food abi?

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by KingDash: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
badboyTee:
Just created this new account on nairaland so I can be able to ask for advice and post this .

Have been staying with my uncle in Lagos working for more than 10 months and living perfectly fine with him alone most times because the wife do goes to her school she still doing her N.C.E programs Each time she comes home we do relate normally.Everything seems fine though the wife school are on holiday now so she stays at home mostly and she is heavily pregnant

There is this girl my uncle wife sister ( around 16 or 17 years old) she does come to stay with my uncle wife now because my uncle wife is pregnant so she needs someone to assist her since she has come the girl relates normally with me before not until the day my uncle and his wife weren't around I thought I would be the only one to stay home that night until the girl came from church that evening and said she came from church that my uncle and the wife aren't coming that day.. ......though my uncle has called previously that he isn't coming ...I stayed indoor that evening from Around 8pm till 12 the girl I think is dating one of our streets guys because I was just peeping out from the window in the room seeing her discuss with a guy throughout that night till 1:00 in the midnight that she came in to sleep.

While she slept on a couch in the sitting room I was in the room sleeping I didn't know the devil that came into me I moved to where she slept and tried rubbing her body ,pressing her boobs I thought she was pretending to be asleep that she should have felt my hand since I was rubbing not until she shouted at me that "Are you mad? I tried second time to seduce her to no avail so she got angry and locked herself in my uncles room and slept till in the morning there......my uncle quickly came back with his wife the second day there saw her come out of their room ...........

Now if I do little mistake my uncle just behaves abnormally and says all kinds of things though he hasn't talked about the matter with me since then I feel the girl told him something for him to be behaving like that to me and the wife also changed completely to me I feel weird in the house and the girl also doesn't accord me again like before what can I do to be sure if she told him or not or any advice nairalanders ?? ?
bros you probably ugly as shit...
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by adg98(f): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Omo
Just imagine the comments from most males here
This shows that the female child isn't safe in this country, If you have a daughter please safeguard her from the likes of this poster.

OP, I pity your Uncle if he is wise he will send you packing cause your type can rape his daughters in the nearest future

Op just know you are these three things
Paedophile
Pervert and a
Sexual molester

Better change your ways before it's too late
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Rrchrd(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
badboyTee:
Just created this new account on nairaland so I can be able to ask for advice and post this .

Have been staying with my uncle in Lagos working for more than 10 months and living perfectly fine with him alone most times because the wife do goes to her school she still doing her N.C.E programs Each time she comes home we do relate normally.Everything seems fine though the wife school are on holiday now so she stays at home mostly and she is heavily pregnant

There is this girl my uncle wife sister ( around 16 or 17 years old) she does come to stay with my uncle wife now because my uncle wife is pregnant so she needs someone to assist her since she has come the girl relates normally with me before not until the day my uncle and his wife weren't around I thought I would be the only one to stay home that night until the girl came from church that evening and said she came from church that my uncle and the wife aren't coming that day.. ......though my uncle has called previously that he isn't coming ...I stayed indoor that evening from Around 8pm till 12 the girl I think is dating one of our streets guys because I was just peeping out from the window in the room seeing her discuss with a guy throughout that night till 1:00 in the midnight that she came in to sleep.

While she slept on a couch in the sitting room I was in the room sleeping I didn't know the devil that came into me I moved to where she slept and tried rubbing her body ,pressing her boobs I thought she was pretending to be asleep that she should have felt my hand since I was rubbing not until she shouted at me that "Are you mad? I tried second time to seduce her to no avail so she got angry and locked herself in my uncles room and slept till in the morning there......my uncle quickly came back with his wife the second day there saw her come out of their room ...........

Now if I do little mistake my uncle just behaves abnormally and says all kinds of things though he hasn't talked about the matter with me since then I feel the girl told him something for him to be behaving like that to me and the wife also changed completely to me I feel weird in the house and the girl also doesn't accord me again like before what can I do to be sure if she told him or not or any advice nairalanders ?? ?
But don't you know your uncle wife's sister is your relative also
Your clothe white has been stained with unremovable substance

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
KingDash:
bros you probably ugly as shit...
rude but true..the op is probably not attractive for her to mingle with if not she they would have fvcked that night..

but op you no get joy oh..you just went straight to a sleeping girl to start pressing her breast without permission, infact you are capable of rape..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by KingDash: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
brainmax2000:
rude but true..the op is probably not attractive for her to mingle with if not she they would have fvcked that night..

but op you no get joy oh..you just went straight to a sleeping girl to start pressing her breast without permission, infact you are capable of rape..
that's why she rejected his rapie ass, he ugly and a rapist.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by AmancalledGod: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Problem no dey finish for life
This one prick don put am for big wahala.g Op i pray you come out of this one, cus next time i don't think you will definitely come out from it
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Uncle93(m): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
geezynoni:

Make one guy com tell u say hin press ur girl bress.. which kind advice be this.

The guy na werey
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by VlamesIffect(f): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
lilvicky68:
You for just masturbate save yourself from unnecessary nonsense..

I swear person the konji go clear once

E for think straight.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by obyrich(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
badboyTee:

You should be thankful you did not have your way with her. Maybe you would have been hiding somewhere from the police by now.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Executer: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
See d name you chose as a monikerr sef smh...if the girl had given in now,you would have come out to start calling girls hoes when in actuality,na you be he-goat
Imagine you woke up to someone(a gay) touching you at night,how would you feel?
Call the girl and apologize to her asap.tell her it was a moment of stupidity and you seriously regret it.
After that,you can use style to find out if she has told on you

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Omoluabi16(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Just one day u don dey press breast. She even shouted at you, but in your mumu mind she get green light to show you. Some people need to understand the fact that, being in an enclosed place with the opposite sex by design or circumstances does not mean you must end up having sex. SELF RESPECT!

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by sharpwriter(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
ZUKKYY:
grin start packing your clothes you're leaving nx week
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by badboyTee(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s][/s]
linefyn:
[/s]I'm not the girl, but i'v a feeling he's the one. R.pist staunch ipob terrorist supporter[s/]
linefyn:
I'm not the girl, but i'v a feeling he's the one. R.pist staunch ipob terrorist supporter[s/]
[/s]
linefyn:
[/s]I'm not the girl, but i'v a feeling he's the one. R.pist staunch ipob terrorist supporter[s/]
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by badboyTee(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
KingDash:
I wish I can see you in person to show an more handsome than your dad I just don't have confidence to toast babes mu mu man even your mama go fall if she see me
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by badboyTee(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
KingDash:
I wish I can see you in person to show an more handsome than your dad I just don't have confidence to toast babes mu mu man even your mama go fall if she see me D:
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by badboyTee(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
adg98:
[s]Omo
Just imagine the comments from most males here
This shows that the female child isn't safe in this country, If you have a daughter please safeguard her from the likes of this poster.

OP, I pity your Uncle if he is wise he will send you packing cause your type can rape his daughters in the nearest future

Op just know you are these three things
Paedophile
Pervert and a
Sexual molester

Better change your ways before it's too late[/s]
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Tboyfrosh123(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
hmm........wetin i go talk
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Adasun(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Quality20:
do u know d medical and spiritual cum psychological side effects of masturbation? what if he is even caught doing it? Abeg stay away from it, just look for small money n marry
enlighten me please,what are the medical and spiritual implications?
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by ledaman: 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Call the girl and apologize to her and show remorse of ur action.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 03, 2021
badboyTee:
[/s][s]
You support evil.Tell that bi.go.t victorusa am here.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Getdabag: 5:37am On Jun 03, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Just one day u don dey press breast. She even shouted at you, but in your mumu mind she get green light to show you. Some people need to understand the fact that, being in an enclosed place with the opposite sex by design or circumstances does not mean you must end up having sex. SELF RESPECT!
seems u havent gotten the concept of bbnaija
if you dont get attracted to a woman in an enclosed place then u don't deserve to be answer a man

kudos op na man u be those breasts deserved to be pressed
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by srclark: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2021
dancok:
You should have at least wow her before doing that shit.
he must have been tripping for the girl for sometime if he took the babe out for a drink that night maybe he would have been lucky
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2021
srclark:
he must have been tripping for the girl for sometime if he took the babe out for a drink that night maybe he would have been lucky
Abi,which kan touching is that,u no talk with the girl before the guy must be a rapist.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Fiscus105(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2021
badboyTee:

I biliv u wanted to experiment all imaginary cheat u are reading on nairaland, by now u have learn ur lesson in hard way. 95% of what u read on nairaland can't work in reality.

simp, redpiller etc are imaginary bullshit

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by badboyTee(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2021
Fiscus105:

[s]I biliv u wanted to experiment all imaginary cheat u are reading on nairaland, by now u have learn ur lesson in hard way. 95% of what u read on nairaland can't work in reality. [/s]

simp, redpiller etc are imaginary bullshit
And who told you I want to experiment what i saw on nairaland on her i didn't know what came into me that night that not my first time of staying with gal in the same room
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Daddy12daddy: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2021
Hg
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Fiscus105(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=badboyTee post=102323873]And who told you I want to experiment what i saw on nairaland on her i didn't know what came into me that night that my first time of staying with gal in the same room quote

at bolded, u confirmed it urself and I'm telling you now, what caused it yet you are arguing.

what you read triggered you to involve urself in dirty act. I'm very sure you have been reading about Roman section on nairaland and probably a regular visitor on olosho joint, red Piller , simp etc

all those have culminated and overwhelmed you on that particular day.

if you have succeeded, you might have written to nairaland now, how u conquered in-house pusssy, having read red Piller constitution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? / Unhappy Relationships: Why Stay In It? / A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.