Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? (1513 Views)

As A Christian Is It Possible To Practice First Fruit In This Harsh Economy / Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 2:11am On Jun 02, 2021
bigman5:

The truth is that I'm still battling with mine. I have been going to the minestry but I have had the opportunity to see him one on one. Yes I have seen him deliver people with similar case and they come out to testify.I have strong believe that one day he will pick me out from the crowd and deliver me. It's difficult to see him one on one.
I understand better now, thanks for sharing...
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Lovelash: 7:31am On Jun 02, 2021
pstemma1990:
Good morning to u all, I decided to post this here because I believe I can get some positive response.... From the topic u can guess/ understand what I'm talking about...

But I'll go into few details, I'm not writing this on behalf of anyone, it's my own personal experience 100 percent....

I'm from Imo state Nigeria.... My grandma served and Idol called"Eze-Nwanyi" according to what I heard, she carried it from her own father's house, when she got married to my grandfather... She pleaded with my grandpa to Join her in serving the idol, but he refused...

So the idol got angry and started killing thier children, they had 11 children, non was sick, someone will just shout from dream, and that'll be all... 11 of then died the same way... Including my father... And my father was the only one that married before dying... The other 10 did not marry... He died in 1997, and 3 years later my mother died... That's 20+ years now...

My grandma and grandpa later died as well, but they buied all thier children B4 dying...

I left the village around 2006, I've seen hell, I can't write all that I've seen or been through, but I still see this spirit almost every night, including last night... I do battle with them every night, sometimes I'll wake up with my eyes red, even people would be asking me what happened....

I came to Abj since 2006 but I can't point at anything, I don't smoke, I don't womanize and I don't drink... But trouble always come from no where that I'll have to start from zero again... And I'm not getting younger.... I've prayed all the prayers that I know...in 2015 I did 1 year night vigil because those guys were pressing me every second...

Now I'm considering going to the village to appease them... Not necessarily serving them... But I said I should seek for advice here.... Pardon any grammatical blunder..
Sorry for your sad experiences. Please, don't ever try to appease them. Know that your being alive till now is an indication that God has great love and interest in you. You will not die but live and fulfil your days on earth in Jesus name.
I can sense that the number of deaths in your family has created very great fear in you. Fear not, because fear torments greatly. Be bold and confess your victory in Jesus over those powers. Pray more and renew your mind by changing those terrible defeating thoughts and confessions of yours to victorious thoughts and confessions. May God help you to remain strong in Him in Jesus name. You can email me if you like nifemilash@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2021
How potent is the God you worship? smiley
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by ThothHermes: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2021
Isaiah 49:24, 25. Even the lawful captive shall be delivered.

The demons have a legal hold over your life. You need a higher covenant.
Download the mystery of deliverance 1 to 4 by Apostle Joshua Selman.

Wait you live in Abuja. Attend Koinonia. Go very early. Try to see Apostle Selman if you can. The reason that pastors you've been seeing cannot help you is because the anointing is in levels. Like electricity, the power of God is seen to the degree to which a man yields to God.

Do whatever you have to do to see Apostle Selman.
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by ThothHermes: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2021
pstemma1990:
I've done that saveral times, even went to their headquarters at Utako for deliverance... More than 7 times...
Wow. Apostle Selman is in Abuja now.
Chida events center in Utako every Sunday by 5pm. Go at least 5hours before the time. E get why cheesy
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2021
ThothHermes:
Wow. Apostle Selman is in Abuja now.
Chida events center in Utako every Sunday by 5pm. Go at least 5hours before the time. E get why cheesy
I know why, thanks for the info sir..
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2021
ThothHermes:
Isaiah 49:24, 25. Even the lawful captive shall be delivered.

The demons have a legal hold over your life. You need a higher covenant.
Download the mystery of deliverance 1 to 4 by Apostle Joshua Selman.

Wait you live in Abuja. Attend Koinonia. Go very early. Try to see Apostle Selman if you can. The reason that pastors you've been seeing cannot help you is because the anointing is in levels. Like electricity, the power of God is seen to the degree to which a man yields to God.

Do whatever you have to do to see Apostle Selman.

thanks sir, I have the messages mystery of deliverance 1-4... I don't live in Abj but in Nasarawa state, it's not that far from Abj....
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by ThothHermes: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2021
pstemma1990:
thanks sir, I have the messages mystery of deliverance 1-4... I don't live in Abj but in Nasarawa state, it's not that far from Abj....
Pay whatever price to see him. The man is something else. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2021
Lovelash:

Sorry for your sad experiences. Please, don't ever try to appease them. Know that your being alive till now is an indication that God has great love and interest in you. You will not die but live and fulfil your days on earth in Jesus name.
I can sense that the number of deaths in your family has created very great fear in you. Fear not, because fear torments greatly. Be bold and confess your victory in Jesus over those powers. Pray more and renew your mind by changing those terrible defeating thoughts and confessions of yours to victorious thoughts and confessions. May God help you to remain strong in Him in Jesus name. You can email me if you like nifemilash@gmail.com
I sent an email to u sir.
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by livingchrist: 8:39am On Jun 02, 2021
First of all, you have to be saved if you are not, by receiving Jesus christ as your Lord and saviour.

Two eliminate fear from you
Romans 8:15
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Know that the Spirit in you as a Christian is greater than every forces know and unknown combined.

Focus on God, and let the holy spirit lead you,

Dont go around jumping from one man of God to another, you dont know the spirit in some of them.

Know that your victory is sure in christ, Jesus has given you power and authority over spirits
Use it!

Victory comes from God! Never go and appease any idol they are the one to bow to you not the other way round, don't rubbish your glory!

The devil is just playing mind games with you, stand in your position as a son of God.

Matthew 10:1
And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Meditate on these verses

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by temitope27(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why should he ask a pastor for help? undecided
Is a pastor's word better than yours or mine? undecided
Is that what you learned from the mouth of your own pastor? undecided
what did your pastor or the book told u? Read the book and understand and if you don't ask the religious leaders who are been ordained by God to teach people
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by temitope27(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2021
Nbotee:

Isn't it rather too early? Are some of U always on 24/7 stupid-mode? Someone made a post to seek solutions but the tribal stupid in U was the first instinct that came out.
ur mum is prostitute
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2021
cool
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by ichuka(m): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2021
pstemma1990:
ok sir, thanks for the advice.
My brother see.you don't have to go to any so called church for ur deliverance.u can do it on ur own expect directed by His Spirit to do otherwise.
1.start midnight prayers on ur market days (u can start it with fasting because some spirits are very stubborn) NB make sure its the daybreak of ur market day.
2.whatsoever ur grandmother used in serving the idols as u pray by midnight denounce them all(u must name everyone of them) before rejecting them by standing on the ground of Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
U must remind them that when Christ died 2000yrs ago u(ur full name) died in Him,when He Resurrected 3days later ,u resurrected in Him and when He ascended to Heavens and was filled with all powers,authority, glory n honour u were in Him.
So by His ground of Resurrection u now stand all there powers are beneath ur foot.
NB again u have to continuously remind them who u are in Christ n upon His ground of Resurrection u can destroy n subdue there works in ur life.
3.the market days is every 4days
So do the fasting and midnight prayer every of ur market day in ur village. For seven market days .
4.look for an elderly male/female that's a good Christian(65-75 +) buy a life animal (chicken etc ) and yams/rice or both pray over it and give it to him/she or both let them pray for you.

You don't to travel or start looking for solution anywhere when you are the solution itself.

Gal2:20
Pslm10:8
Mat10:8
1cor1:30
Use these verses in ur prayers
The only burden I believe u might have is d thanks giving offering to the elderly
Take care

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Kobojunkie: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
temitope27:
what did your pastor or the book told u? Read the book and understand and if you don't ask the religious leaders who are been ordained by God to teach people
God tells you that there are no such things as religious people ordained by God - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16.

Jesus Christ tells me that there are no such things as religious people ordained by God as shepherds (pastors)- John 10 vs 1 - 15

Jesus Christ also said that the only one who is Teacher / Master over all those who belong to him is He alone- Matthew 23 vs 8- and there is only one Father and He is in Heaven- Matthew 23 vs 9

So if you , against God and Jesus Christ, feed on the words of men who claim to be ordained over you by God and sit as Teachers and spiritual fathers in your life, what makes you think that you are worshiping God and not a lie that pretends to be God? undecided
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Hundredfold4lif(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
pstemma1990:
Good morning to u all, I decided to post this here because I believe I can get some positive response.... From the topic u can guess/ understand what I'm talking about...

But I'll go into few details, I'm not writing this on behalf of anyone, it's my own personal experience 100 percent....

I'm from Imo state Nigeria.... My grandma served and Idol called"Eze-Nwanyi" according to what I heard, she carried it from her own father's house, when she got married to my grandfather... She pleaded with my grandpa to Join her in serving the idol, but he refused...

So the idol got angry and started killing thier children, they had 11 children, non was sick, someone will just shout from dream, and that'll be all... 11 of then died the same way... Including my father... And my father was the only one that married before dying... The other 10 did not marry... He died in 1997, and 3 years later my mother died... That's 20+ years now...

My grandma and grandpa later died as well, but they buied all thier children B4 dying...

I left the village around 2006, I've seen hell, I can't write all that I've seen or been through, but I still see this spirit almost every night, including last night... I do battle with them every night, sometimes I'll wake up with my eyes red, even people would be asking me what happened....

I came to Abj since 2006 but I can't point at anything, I don't smoke, I don't womanize and I don't drink... But trouble always come from no where that I'll have to start from zero again... And I'm not getting younger.... I've prayed all the prayers that I know...in 2015 I did 1 year night vigil because those guys were pressing me every second...

Now I'm considering going to the village to appease them... Not necessarily serving them... But I said I should seek for advice here.... Pardon any grammatical blunder..

YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN. SO STOP BURDENING US WITH USELESS QUESTION!
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Image123(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
pstemma1990:
I know why, thanks for the info sir..

Okay Selman is a better choice than the other fellow in case you are going to see them. Not all challenges can be solved personally. God has given gifts to the church for the perfecting and edifying of His family so nothing wrong in uniting and believing with them. Very foundational as they will also tell you is your personal relationship with God. You must be born again. Then begin to live a clean life, building up yourself on your most holy faith. i wish you God's deliverance. Those lazy atheists wannabe like Reed, Happypagan and co, na dem suppose see this kain wahala to know that life no be like that. But devil has them exactly where he needs them sha. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by temitope27(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God tells you that there are no such things as religious people ordained by God - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16.

Jesus Christ tells me that there are no such things as religious people ordained by God as shepherds (pastors)- John 10 vs 1 - 15

Jesus Christ also said that the only one who is Teacher / Master over all those who belong to him is He alone- Matthew 23 vs 8- and there is only one Father and He is in Heaven- Matthew 23 vs 9

So if you , against God and Jesus Christ, feed on the words of men who claim to be ordained over you by God and sit as Teachers and spiritual fathers in your life, what makes you think that you are worshiping God and not a lie that pretends to be God? undecided
I don't know y Jesus said he came from God then?
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
temitope27:
I don't know y Jesus said he came from God then?
Is this because your Mogs have yet to feed you the answers to that from their pool of doctrines and traditions of men, which Jesus Christ proclaimed were nothing but lies to deceive men away from God? undecided
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by temitope27(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Is this because your Mogs have yet to feed you the answers to that from their pool of doctrines and traditions of men, which Jesus Christ proclaimed were nothing but lies to deceive men away from God? undecided
ur are nothing but a devil
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Kobojunkie: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
temitope27:
ur are nothing but a devil
Are you certain that I am the devil here even though you are the one who kept instructing the OP to go ask pastors and spiritual fathers to answers, this against God's own Word to us? undecided
Kobojunkie:

Don't you see you have it all backwards? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does God Care About The Religion You Belong To? / Is Christianity And Islam Against Men Weaving And Braiding Their Hair? / Issues To Address By The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.