Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration (618 Views)

Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? / Masari: 10 LGAs Have Been Lost To Bandits As COAS, General Yahaya Visits Kastina / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration by iExplore(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2021
I've always preached peace and unity for Nigeria, even though I never liked the name "Nigeria" because it was suggested by a British Journalist, Flora Shaw who later married Frederick Lugard, AKA Lord Lugard, who was a British soldier.

They claim we are #1Nigeria, but there's nothing like #1Nigeria in this country. The three main tribes in this country hates themselves. This hate didn't start today, it started far back in 1966, which was the main reason why the igbos wanted out. No love and or unity, so why the hell do y'all need us together as one?

Right now, I'm fully and totally in support for the actualization of the nation Biafra. I, as well as others involved in this struggle are fully aware of what it may take to achieve this and we are ready for anything.

To y'all saying that Nnamdi Kanu is Coward for running off to another country should remember that he started this struggle from Nigeria, until an attempt was made on his life. The decision to flee to other country was a smart move, because he who runs, lives to fight another day.

Nnamdi Kanu is not perfect, yes, he has made mistakes and decisions he never should have made, but that only proves that he is human and no human is perfect.

It's sad that many lives has been lost for this struggle. I wish there was other way to actualise this without losing a soul, but that's not possible. We keep fighting and at the end, those who are lucky to be alive will be declared Biafrans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M40a7hX4AjI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration by Jesuschristus: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2021
The most painful is 10million biafrans dieing without Biafra coming, ask the people in Syria they will tell u
Re: It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration by kinzation(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Sacrifices has to be done before things can be achieved

1 Like

Re: It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration by Ever8090: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2021
And you have not gone out to be used as sacrifice, you stay here on Nairaland clapping and cheering those who are loosing their lives on daily basis.
Your own is to type rest in peace and run back to hiding..mumu human being
kinzation:
Sacrifices has to be done before things can be achieved

1 Like

Re: It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration by kinzation(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Na werey Dey worry you now
Cos if nor be werey you won’t reply me like that

What I meant was that those agitating for Biafra, can’t achieve what they want without bloodshed.. so sacrifices has to be made.

Shey ori n ta e ni
Ever8090:
And you have not gone out to be used as sacrifice, you stay here on Nairaland clapping and cheering those who are loosing their lives on daily basis.
Your own is to type rest in peace and run back to hiding..mumu human being
Re: It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration by Bastardallah: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2021
We are fighting for survival.

1 Like

Re: It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration by baralatie(m): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2021
The crazy thing is many will still die and lots of businesses in the south east will be plunged into debt.
As long as this nonsense continues
Re: It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Says a coward. Who among our founding fathers ran into exile when fighting for independence? He ran for his life and some people are here wasting their lives. Well, untill then when he comes to fight another day.
Re: It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration by iExplore(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Says a coward. Who among our founding fathers ran into exile when fighting for independence? He ran for his life and some people are here wasting their lives. Well, untill then when he comes to fight another day.

A freedom fighter can only be in one of this three places: Prison, Grave or Exile.

Where would you have him be?

2 Likes

Re: It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration by baralatie(m): 10:08am On Jun 01, 2021
iExplore:

A freedom fighter can only be in one of this three places: Prison, Grave or Exile.

The people who follow him have the following places
Warzone
Internal displace camps
Refugees

Which one do you think works fine for the south east
Re: It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2021
iExplore:

I strongly disagree.
Re: It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration by 2elliot: 10:13am On Jun 01, 2021
baralatie:

Warzone
Internal displace camps
Refugees

The killer herdsmen victims in benue, tell me what was their crime.
Re: It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration by baralatie(m): 10:14am On Jun 01, 2021
2elliot:
The killer herdsmen victims in benue, tell me what was their crime.
Is benue a part of south east?
Re: It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration by iExplore(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2021
baralatie:

Warzone
Internal displace camps
Refugees

We want it to come easily, but we don't expect it to. We'll take it however we see it. One thing we can't do is to give up Biafra or the fight for it. Even if we were defeated the second time, the future will produce another person that will pick up and continue from where we stopped. But Biafra can never forever accept defeat.

I know you are from the Igbo tribe, and I quite understand why you want to forever remain a slave in Nigeria and to Nigerians. I don't blame you however
Re: It's So Sad That Many Lives Has Been Lost In This Fight For Biafra Restoration by baralatie(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
iExplore:

We want it to come easily, but we don't expect it to. We'll take it however we see it. One thing we can't do is to give up Biafra or the fight for it. Even if we were defeated the second time, the future will produce another person that will pick up and continue from where we stopped. But Biafra can never forever accept defeat.

I know you are from the Igbo tribe, and I quite understand why you want to forever remain a slave in Nigeria and to Nigerians. I don't blame you however
Don't you worry about it!
The first set of south EastEnders who tasted the war never prayed for it again.so in effect by the time this young igbo youths who are been misled,deceived by this evil minded kanu and his cultgang.never will any igbo youth look for one.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Why No Right-Thinking Nigerian’ll Support Igbo Candidate —Buhari’s Ex-aide / Is "North Nigeria" A Country, Google Thinks So! / You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.