Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) (31144 Views)

Infinix Hot 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Jafar1: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Meister:

A32 and A32 5G are budget phones ? There are levels to mediatek processors and I feel like at this stage you guys are supposed to know this

Are u comparing Dimensity 720 to G85?

Besides, these are midrange...
Flagship Samsung use either Exynos or Snapdragon!
Unlike ur infinix that is yet to release a single phone with snapdragon processor.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Meister(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jafar1:

Are u comparing Dimensity 720 to G85?

Besides, these are midrange...
Flagship Samsung use either Exynos or Snapdragon!
Unlike ur infinix that is yet to release a single phone with snapdragon processor.

My infinix kwa ? You literally mentioned in your previous post that mtk is basically shit but now the dimensity is alright to you. The normal A32 uses G80 which is obviously not as good as the G85 and the phone is 113k so your attack on mediatek then using Samsung as a yardstick no follow at all.

N.B. mediatek processors of late are certainly better than exynos processors
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Impactortony(m): 12:19am On Jun 03, 2021
grin ;DAnother Banger
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Jafar1: 3:09am On Jun 03, 2021
Meister:

My infinix kwa ? You literally mentioned in your previous post that mtk is basically shit but now the dimensity is alright to you. The normal A32 uses G80 which is obviously not as good as the G85 and the phone is 113k so your attack on mediatek then using Samsung as a yardstick no follow at all.

N.B. mediatek processors of late are certainly better than exynos processors

Tell me the latest mtk that is better than any latest exynos?

Is there any MTK chipset out there better than Exynos 2100?
None is even better than Exynos 1080
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Meister(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Jafar1:

Tell me the latest mtk that is better than any latest exynos?

Is there any MTK chipset out there better than Exynos 2100?
None is even better than Exynos 1080

The same exynos 2100 that overheats like crazy ? The same one people have been adviced not to buy the Samsung's with that variant in it.

This argument doesn't make sense again since you've already agreed earlier that mediatek processors get level
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by ashawopikin(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2021
A beg note 8 better
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Freelancerx: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
princewarri1985:
My tecno F1 is the best and the deal breaker! Lol
how is that
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
bmdmix10:
u just called ur grandmum mumu, haba
I no get grandparents lol though I didn't intend to call them that
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by RGBshield: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Omihanifa:
The rate at which infinix and Tecno dey release phone is just some undecidedhow
xiaomi is worst now
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Shuregirl: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
RGBshield:
xiaomi is worst now
I no fit laugh
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by PurestBoy(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2021
general111:
I am using a note 8i..
I am still looking for the major difference between this phone and mine..
I am changing my phone brand by next month

I'm using infinix note 7 (4/64gb) for exactly a year now, a friend bought this note 10 and I felt outdated, I went to gsmarena to compare both both phones because I wanted to go buy the note 10 this morning. No difference when compared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Send Unlimited Free Sms On Mjoy.com Using Pc (laptop Or Desktop) / Hilarious Message Received From Etisalat. (screen Shot) / Would You Buy This Headphone For N134k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.