Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (77615 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Sunday2021: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Soldiers shot and killed an unarmed man and you are blaming Kanu?

Are Soldiers supposed to shoot unarmed people?
You want war, now you have gotten it. Why complaining?
In war situation there is collateral damage and everything is fair.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
naija1stnigar:
We know people like you pigs always rush to the nearest mud no matter how good their dresses may be
If i'm a pig what are you?
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by temptnow: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!

Modified: for those insulting me, this is exactly what I am talking about, Insultive and provocative agitation. Some of the killings in our land is as a result of NK's provocative form of agitation. UGM kill police and army, it is our brothers they are killing. The army and police turn around to kill "UGM", it is still our brothers that are dying...

Sometimes I wish I can meet people like you, I swear.
Is it also Nnamdi Kanu fault that Police and Army have been killing Igbos weekly since 1999 till date

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by gidgiddy: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sunday2021:
You want war, now you have gotten it. Why complaining?
In war situation there is collateral damage and everything is fair.

Yeah, the Soldiers job is just to go about shooting unarmed people

3 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Ikinternational: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
I don't do the useless arguments at checkpoints.
If it's question you ask I answer.
If it's bribe you want, here take.

My time is more valuable than standing in the sun dancing with law enforcement over an issue 3k can settle.

Oya take, thank you officer. WE MOVE

Mind you, not because I want to. But because I know their capacity

You can be in the right. But you can also be dead
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Sunday2021: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
oldbende:
Don't forget IPOP was very peaceful in the beginning but was haunted down all day by the same Nigeria's police and soldiers until the became armed. Revolution and liberation always starts when people get tired of the oppressor and determined to die or be free. I see this all the time on freeways, the motto of the state of New Hampshire on their license plates (Live free or die) . It's better we all perish than live like slaves in Nigeria. Mazi Kanu warmed you that they will killed thousands if not millions of us and we will also kill them and at the end Biafra will come. This war you are scared of is finally here nwanne.
I hope you are in Nigeria!
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
If i'm a pig what are you?
call me whatever you want but I just gave you a title that suits the kind of being you are
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Mittracy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
They have killed him.
Untrained nigerian soldiers.
They will pay for the innocent blood of the biafran people

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Sunday2021: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

Can you swear with your mother's grave that the one killed in Enugu yesterday was killed by Nnamdi Kanus boys!?
Go ahead and do so and it's over..
Oyah...
can you swear with your Mama nyash that you had never contributed 1000 naira for Nnamdi kanu to buy arms?

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
naija1stnigar:
call me whatever you want but I just gave you a title that suits the kind of being you are
I'm not your type
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by airminem(f): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Icumsa45:

For your own good, stop being a one Nigeria hoe. What has Nigeria done for you since you were born? It's just like being raped by an abusive master to compensate you with a slice of bread.
Your mother and your sisters aren't W.H.O.R.E aswell.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by semyman: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
These are the collateral damages from the albino's senseless struggle
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
I'm not your type
sure! You are too stupid to share the same likeness with me
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Beblessedbaba: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good You have not sold your own conscience to the dogs... I can bet you are educated and keep an open mind.....

The so called Mazi is somewhere frolicking with women while the IPOB half educated and standard 6 drop out terrorists will be doing uzobu uzobu everywhere... Druming beat of war they cannot withstand...

The Mazi extended family still works for the Federal Government including the sister why has she not resigned to work for IPOB....

At this rate, South Eastern people will be submitting names of the UGM to get breads.... Once everything is red....The people beating the drum and sponsoring IPOB and UGM terrorists have business and family safe from hazard in Lagos, Ivory Coast, surrounding Africa Countries and other European countries. Separation and Independent nation is achievable but certainly not this manner.

Why are they not in the South East.. Please IPOB Terrorists youth use your brain...He get why.....

QED

iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!

Modified: for those insulting me, this is exactly what I am talking about, Insultive and provocative agitation. Some of the killings in our land is as a result of NK's provocative form of agitation. UGM kill police and army, it is our brothers they are killing. The army and police turn around to kill "UGM", it is still our brothers that are dying...

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
naija1stnigar:
sure! You are too stupid to share the same likeness with me
Thank you!
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hope UZODIMMA should call the ARMY he brought to kill his people to order
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Sunday2021: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
kpompey:
I think Igbos are very creative. They should design, fabricate and sell ammunition in open market. It is time to fight those killers called soldiers, who sees killing harmless civilian as a norm. Shekau had been terrorizing the country for how many years, yet he can not be apprehended .Another breadwinner searching for his daily bread killed.
mumu! So the police and soldiers killed by your terrorist are people's parents abi? You are looking for war, now you got it.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by IamNumeroUno: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:

You think there is a godfather sitting somewhere that would ask each agitator to bring plate so that he can dish out their part of the country in peace?

I am not Igbo, neither am I agitating for it, but some of you are so dumb in your reasoning.

You cannot separate from a country whose constitution forbids the discuss of secession. How do you dialogue something that is forbidden to even think about?
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:

You cannot agitate without provocation. Nowhere in the history of this planet has any people achieved liberation from the shackles of slavery without recourse to violence.

Nigeria's political and economic instutions as currently structured had stealthily sold the greater portion of the citizenry into slavery over the past three or more decades without their conscious awareness; Buhari's open-handed nepotism and managerial recklessness only served to make people realise that they are now second class citizens or worse, slaves in their own fatherland. Of course in any such unjust system there'd always be the house-slaves like yourself, who side with the oppressors to betray and keep their own kin within the shackles of enslavement, but believe me it never ends well for such people.

The widespread violence of today's Nigeria has been long coming, it was only a matter of time. The economic system had become so unstable, it was merely a matter of time before it went the way of all such unstable systems by trying to achieve equilibrium on its own.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Sunday2021: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
No source, no video, no photo of any check point, no confirmation from credible source.
Fake news and propaganda is part of the terrorist way of fighting war.
Nigerian army did not kill him, ugm did.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by amstardi: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Naajjii:

Ok tell your people to keep attacking northerners un provoked, we shall see the implosion. all of you Igbo are the same you are all ESN/IPOB ,unknown gunmen members , so am referring to all of you
FULANI TERRORISTs just killed 52.. are you even aware. Ewuuu¹
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by lordmans(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:
And if his son picks up arms to revenge his father's dead some apes will lash out at him.

And the son may end up dead too like his father. The wise thing is to deescalate the tension in the SW. Attacks on security agencies will bring more counter attacks and deaths more innocent ones who will have otherwise be more useful to the people of SE now or in the future.

In a situation like this everyone is a suspect. Enough of the killings. Too many deaths. Let peace prevail.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Kaiser20: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
RIP to the gentlemen and I sympathize with his family, but why did Nnamdi Kanu declared war on the Army when he knew they weren't prepared for the consequences.
To become a rebel leader no be beans oh. Nnamdi Kanu is not ripe for this.
He ran just away like a chicken even before the agitation started proper.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Omodua(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
guy accept d Somalia Nnamdi Kanu promised in peace without wailings n lamentation,u people are supporting chaos n insecurity but u don't know it comes with a price.

U hailed Nnamdi Kanu when he said he will turn south east to Somalia but I bet u,u have never seen the video of happenings in Somalia b4

U better go to YouTube n check out videos of war thorn countries in Africa so u can know where u are going n stop all these useless blame of soldier n DSS.

U want peace n rest of mind n at the same time u expect Nnamdi Kanu Somalia,u either pick one
You cannot say something about Bokoharam insurgency and bandits ravaging the entire Nigerian space. But you are so obsessed with happenings in the East. Don't worry,it shall soon consume you and your fellows bigots. It is a matter of time...!

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Call customer care and ask them those useless questions [s]
lexy2014:

Are u in imo state& SE to be making d claims that u are making? If u aren't, why then should I ask Borno people anything?

But d killing of soldiers by bandits and Bokoharam has never led to soldiers killing civilians in d north. Can u negate that fact? Can u tell me how d military responded to d killing of it's men in d story below:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/7/20/bandits-kill-23-nigerian-soldiers-in-northwest-report

Who are d "we" u referring to that have watched several videos? meanwhile
[/s]
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Call customer care and ask them those useless questions [s][/s]

U are customer care. Are u in imo state& SE to be making d claims that u are making? If u aren't, why then should I ask Borno people anything?

But d killing of soldiers by bandits and Bokoharam has never led to soldiers killing civilians in d north. Can u negate that fact? Can u tell me how d military responded to d killing of it's men in d story below:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/7/20/bandits-kill-23-nigerian-soldiers-in-northwest-report

Who are d "we" u referring to that have watched several videos? meanwhile

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
You can ask Bornu People about that.

For bandit, we've not heard of how civilians supports their attrocities ANYWHERE.

Everyone is suspect in South East, we've watched numerous videos of how civilians hails and abbeit UGM killing security operatives.

Based on ur claims above, what do we do about Isa Patami a known sympathiser & supporter of Alqaeda and Bokoharam?
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Arda1000(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:

just shut ur stinking ewedu rotten mouth
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by kpompey: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sunday2021:
mumu! So the police and soldiers killed by your terrorist are people's parents abi? You are looking for war, now you got it.

Ode,you missed am totally. I am a Yoruba guy and will never support anything in Uniform. They manipulate situation to justify their wicked acts. No be dem open fire for end SARS campaign. We should all fight for freedom, the rogues call leaders and politicians should not continue having their ways at the expense of innocent citizens. Nigerian should split, so that we can start from the scratch rather than managing in the name of cowardice.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
oldbende:

https://www.facebook.com/103645518602732/posts/105908491709768/

What kind of incomplete report is this? What happened b4 this incident? The soldiers are not on an indiscriminate shooting spree like ipob bt I think there are security protocols at check points. Did he follow the right security protocols based on the security issues in the south? Pls can u get more facts of the story.

owobokiri:
This is the reason they invented choas in Imo state. This is the reason they are desperate to set the east on fire.
This has always been the reason, to kill hardworking Igbos for fun.
All of you reading will blame the Igbos as usual but these killings have been going on for a long time now, it must stop! This is a very resourceful young man cut down in his prime by a vindictive state hellbent on carrying out a genocide in the east.

The army are not killing hardworking fulanis because of the murderous fulani Herdsmen. There is no genocide in Borno against innocent civilians because of Boko Haram! This man was heading to the airport. Obviously he's reasonably dressed and doesn't in any way look like a militant...The Nigerian army under Buhari has now turned the killing of igbo youths into a national past time and the dregs of the society like the one below this post are cheering them on...
The consequences will be dire..

When bokoharam was hot with suicide bombings and random attacks there where higher security check point protocols if not properly followed then cud get one killed. We need more information on what happened. Ipob has made the east a security concern by leaving rampaging herdsmen to killing security forces and not even working with their governors on the issue bt rather threaten them because of biafra. It is a sad development.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Schprobs: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:

Last last South East are doom
If herdmen no kill them soldiers go kill them
I hope the fate of ebonyi and benue state no happen for imo

The prophet God sent to them nnamdi kanu those fools still dey stone am

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Policemen To Earn New Wage From October / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.