Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (77631 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Unik3030: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

Can you swear with your mother's grave that the one killed in Enugu yesterday was killed by Nnamdi Kanus boys!?
Go ahead and do so and it's over..
Oyah...
so we're they killed by soldiers or DSS?
At least we already have a video of armed militias killing civilians n we also had the case of Gulak,so what makes this different?

U have 2 precedent already,so y will the third b different?

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by BKayy: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
what if the killer's are ugm,I believe u also saw the video of the Enugu man shot in broad daylight by ugm yesterday had it been it was not on camera I know u lots will blame soldiers.

The earlier u people accept u are in the early stage of anarchy the better,crime rate will skyrocket n your economy will nose dive
So UGM now stand at Checkpoints in the Airport. Then after shooting the man they still stood there with their UGM military attire.
I'm ashamed of you Nigerian terrorists.
Was it not Yesterday one here was saying that Police and Sars are IPOB military arm.
Although we know that Nigerian soldiers are UGM when they remove their khaki but killing this man for no reason while still on uniform is normal to you people

4 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by owobokiri(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
guy accept d Somalia Nnamdi Kanu promised in peace without wailings n lamentation,u people are supporting chaos n insecurity but u don't know it comes with a price.

U hailed Nnamdi Kanu when he said he will turn south east to Somalia but I bet u,u have never seen the video of happenings in Somalia b4

U better go to YouTube n check out videos of war thorn countries in Africa so u can know where u are going n stop all these useless blame of soldier n DSS.

U want peace n rest of mind n at the same time u expect Nnamdi Kanu Somalia,u either pick one

Agitations against oppression in igboland, is just starting!
If that's the excuse for your type to kill innocent people, go ahead! Everybody will face his God at a point!
But nothing, I repeat, NOTHING will make the igbo to accept the kind of subjugation and enslavement as planned by Buhari and his janja-weed party!
I know my people and I know, just like you know, that obeisance to some uncircumcised baboons is not part of their hobbies..
It might get worse but it will surely get better...
You will see..

4 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by BKayy: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
just imagine your flawed analysis, Nigeria soldiers burn hotel n also kill him in retaliation?does that make sense,u people just keep buttressing the point that Nnamdi Kanu supporters are brain dead.

Soldiers burn hotel n kill someone in retaliation
Not only the hotel but the market by the side .
Say the truth when you quote me.
Now tell me why the Nigerian terrorists killed this man that was going back to Germany at the Airport?

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by owobokiri(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
so we're they killed by soldiers or DSS?
At least we already have a video of armed militias killing civilians n we also had the case of Gulak,so what makes this different?

U have 2 precedent already,so y will the third b different?

Oh just swear you're sure that those two murders were commited by Igbos, or IPOB or ESN!
You are sure right? Swear naaa
Swear with Mama's grave and we move on...
Otherwise, dry up and wriggle back to the rat hole from whence you cometh...

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by ojobek: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2021
Show the picture of the incident.
Calculating:
And if his son picks up arms to revenge his father's dead some apes will lash out at him.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by iHart(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Shut up, you bastard!

A man has just been murdered by your murderous Nigerian army, and all you can do is turn around and heap the blame on Mazi Kanu that is trying to free us from this mess!
Exactly what I'm saying. I don't want the type of Biafra NK is preaching. The Biafra of arrogance, uncalled utterances and hate. Look what it has turned you to. That is how you go about insulting people

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2021
Who is the real terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Unik3030: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

Oh just swear you're sure that those two murders were commited by Igbos, or IPOB or ESN!
You are sure right? Swear naaa
Swear with Mama's grave and we move on...
Otherwise, dry up and wriggle back to the rat hole from whence you cometh...
what does swearing or not swearing change?u must b a kid to believe all these thrash,I bring out d reality of precedent to u n u are shouting swear.

What makes u think they are soldiers?

At least I have given u 2 reason y they might b ESN

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Unik3030: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2021
BKayy:

Not only the hotel but the market by the side .
Say the truth when you quote me.
Now tell me why the Nigerian terrorists killed this man that was going back to Germany at the Airport?
if u are in the court of law,u must prove your points beyond reasonable doubt.

Who are the Nigerian terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by owobokiri(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
what does swearing or not swearing change?u must b a kid to believe all these thrash,I bring out d reality of precedent to u n u are shouting swear.

What makes u think they are soldiers?

At least I have given u 2 reason y they might b ESN
Don't call your father's agemate a kid again just to impress..
It's against the Yoruba culture!
Do you understand?

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Unik3030: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

Agitations against oppression in igboland, is just starting!
If that's the excuse for your type to kill innocent people, go ahead! Everybody will face his God at a point!
But nothing, I repeat, NOTHING will make the igbo to accept the kind of subjugation and enslavement as planned by Buhari and his janja-weed party!
I know my people and I know, just like you know, that obeisance to some uncircumcised baboons is not part of their hobbies..
It might get worse but it will surely get better...
You will see..
so y don't u do all these during Jonathan regime when u were enjoying the government n u also gave him an Igbo name?
I guess u want to scatter the table cos food no reach u again?

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Unik3030: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2021
BKayy:

So UGM now stand at Checkpoints in the Airport. Then after shooting the man they still stood there with their UGM military attire.
I'm ashamed of you Nigerian terrorists.
Was it not Yesterday one here was saying that Police and Sars are IPOB military arm.
Although we know that Nigerian soldiers are UGM when they remove their khaki but killing this man for no reason while still on uniform is normal to you people
so now Nigerian soldiers are the ugm?
U aren't intelligent,so it's the Nigerian soldiers u hate so much with passion that u people term the ugm.
U hail the ugm n u are here calling them soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by airminem(f): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Their people will soon revolt against themselves with blood flowing in the land.
Unik3030:
what if the killer's are ugm,I believe u also saw the video of the Enugu man shot in broad daylight by ugm yesterday had it been it was not on camera I know u lots will blame soldiers.

The earlier u people accept u are in the early stage of anarchy the better,crime rate will skyrocket n your economy will nose dive
Dont mind those evil children of hypocrisy and their numbskull unknown kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!

Shattap, who killed him ? Nnamdi Kanu ? Who brough the military ? Nnamdi Kanu ? Who has been killing Igbos en masse even before IPOB ? Nnamdi Kanu ?

Think deep Man.

3 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
It shall never be well with Nnamdi maize kanu supleme leader of ipob terrorist organization. R.I.P.

Yoruba head slammer aka Fulnai and Arab slave - zip your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Unik3030: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

Don't call your father's agemate a kid again just to impress..
It's against the Yoruba culture!
Do you understand?
see this kid,u think I am one of those jamb boys u can boss.

All these small boys feeling funky
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
so now Nigerian soldiers are the ugm?
U aren't intelligent,so it's the Nigerian soldiers u hate so much with passion that u people term the ugm.
U hail the ugm n u are here calling them soldiers

7 soldiers sent to meet their judgement by Boko Haram today - alleluia.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by owobokiri(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
see this kid,u think I am one of those jamb boys u can boss.

All these small boys feeling funky
This is how you guys become unfortunate in life..
Insult your "egbon" and carry your curse for life..
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
It shall never be well with Nnamdi maize kanu supleme leader of ipob terrorist organization. R.I.P.

Shattap, who killed him ? Nnamdi Kanu ? Who brough the military ? Nnamdi Kanu ? Who has been killing Igbos en masse even before IPOB ? Nnamdi Kanu ?

Think deep Man. HEAD SLAMMING FULANI SLAVE.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Day of Reckoning is coming

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
guy accept d Somalia Nnamdi Kanu promised in peace without wailings n lamentation,u people are supporting chaos n insecurity but u don't know it comes with a price.

U hailed Nnamdi Kanu when he said he will turn south east to Somalia but I bet u,u have never seen the video of happenings in Somalia b4

U better go to YouTube n check out videos of war thorn countries in Africa so u can know where u are going n stop all these useless blame of soldier n DSS.

U want peace n rest of mind n at the same time u expect Nnamdi Kanu Somalia,u either pick one

Shattap, the North is already worse then Somalia, the west is surrounded by terrorists, go and sort out your mess and meanwhile mourn for the NA soliders sent to meet their maker today.

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by woleabayo(f): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
CHAI
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mumu, the post said soldiers killed him.
Not NK.

iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Jman06(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
I don't believe Nigerian soldiers killed that man.

When IPOB were busy releasing criminals from prison, some of you were cheering them up! Those of us who saw the danger ahead and were kicking against such move by IPOB were seen as afonja. Now, the chickens have come home to roost.

RIP to the dead man.

4 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
They will expect the relatives of this man not to take up arms and take revenge.

People are not scared of the military like before,the more you kill the innocent the more bad blood you create.

We shall see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by hammerDK: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
HOPE UZODINMA SHOULD STEP DOWN AS GOVERNOR NOW.

HOPELESS SHOULD STEP DOWN AS GOVERNOR AND LEAVE IMO STATE.

HOPELESS NEVER WON ANY ELECTION, FULANI PLACED IN IKONSO HOUSE, TO BE PROVIDING THEM WITH COVER TO MURDER IGBOS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by optionalY09: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Hope Uzodimma invited solder not Nnamdi Kanu. use your brain
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by olatuns2017: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.