Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (77618 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by HRMK: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2021
Muna4real:

And I want you to sit down and have a deep thought and decide if this useless country of yours is a blessing or a curse.
hmmm....this country of mine?not urs?ok,do u know that most of those killed,to date are igbos?even the securitymen killed are all igbos!these policemen were killed few days ago:austin ugwu,longinus ugochukwu and ama ifeanyi.do u need any1 to tell u they are igbos?and nnamdi kanu and family are safe abroad!if u dont blv u belong here,why not go to israel where u belong rather than getting killed like goats!!
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Muna4real(f): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
HRMK:
hmmm....this country of mine?not urs?ok,do u know that most of those killed,to date are igbos?even the securitymen killed are all igbos!these policemen were killed few days ago:austin ugwu,longinus ugochukwu and ama ifeanyi.do u need any1 to tell u they are igbos?and nnamdi kanu and family are safe abroad!if u dont blv u belong here,why not go to israel where u belong rather than getting killed like goats!!

Let me ask you, did killing of Igbos start with nnamdi kanu and ipob? You guys should stop acting like Nigeria was so good and kind to igbos and nnamdi kanu is the reason for Nigeria's failure. The truth is that we will be killed with or without nnamdi kanu. Nigeria is the cause of the killings.

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by HRMK: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Muna4real:

Let me ask you, did killing of Igbos start with nnamdi kanu and ipob? You guys should stop acting like Nigeria was so good and kind to igbos and nnamdi kanu is the reason for Nigeria's failure. The truth is that we will be killed with or without nnamdi kanu. Nigeria is the cause of the killings.
so be it!i blv its pure waste of time to argue with a brainwashed generation!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Policemen To Earn New Wage From October / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.