Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (77617 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
I will not fight for good thing in a bad way, so your prayer is back to sender.
am very sure a myopic fool like you will commend the actions of the army when they killed peaceful protesters at lekki. Am still saying it you need to experience the pain that comes with it anytime you want to fight for your right in this nation. I just hope you will be alive to understand how it truly hurts.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Mac2016(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
oldbende:

https://www.facebook.com/103645518602732/posts/105908491709768/
Today today? Something seems extremely wrong at the moment with Nigeria. It is becoming extremely scary
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by IB444: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
IMO was a peaceful place until APC took over
Ebonyi was peaceful till oga changed to APC. See the trends now in cross river just less than a month oga changed to APC.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
GreenArrow1:

See, keep that respect aside and look at these nairaland threads on the current happenings in the east and the subsequent online rhetoric for what they are: A concerted strategy at pushing a particular narrative. You've offered advise upon advise and each time met with what? That is because behind the scenes, those you think you are having a conversation with are actually part of a war propaganda machine, doing their day jobs and getting whatever rewards due from it.
I echo the words of the vice president Yemi Osinbajo whenever I make that statement. And however you choose to look at it, it is the stark naked reality of what is bound to happen.
When you talk about warfare (which has started already on various fronts), you keep morality aside and state the facts for what they are.
The actualization of Biafra would be one less problem for whatever remains of the geographical expression called Nigeria to deal with. True or false?
The mass exodus of the Igbos who control the economy of this country and have a larger population of their citizens resident outside of the South East (even though they fail to realize this) would leave a very wide space for other Nigerians to fill, thereby improving the economic index per -capita. True or false?
The actualization of Biafra, if the actions offline/online by the majority of them would grant the heart desires of that particular ethnic group, WHATEVER the cost. True or false?
Innocent people will die in any armed insurrection in any part of the world. True or false?
Why then, would anyone not support that ambition since the slogan is "Biafra or death."
A war for secession and cultism are not even closely related.
I will always support the actualization of a sovereign Biafran nation. That much is true.
The fastest way to end a protracted conflict is to encourage the speedy expedition of this current process. There'll be less bloodshed there in.
Try to pacify a people to not do something when they are already started and your chances of success are pretty slim.
There are already losses on both sides and there will be further losses regardless of how much we want to wish it away.
This is not child's play.

GreenArrow1, fucck you. I say it again fucck you. You no well at all.
This has to be one of the most intellectually resonating statements I have ever read here concerning the present issue. Maybe one needs to be harassing you sometimes so we can hear an exemplary point of view. I hope you get to the top of whatever you do, voices like yours needs to be heard.

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by seangy4konji: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Buhari wins again...

Another one bites the dust.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by airminem(f): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Icumsa45:

Bimbo, please re read, he was summarily executed by the Nigerian army not IPoB!
SIMP, Tell those LIES to your children as the truth looks at you HARD angry.. Bunch of propagandist urchins trying to rearrange the whole point of view of their evil act on the law abiding SE citizens, selling the BS lie that it was the military. BloodiF0olsss will never get what they desire in a violent way.

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
kingthreat:

GreenArrow1, fucck you. I say it again fucck you. You no well at all.
This has to be one of the most intellectually resonating statements I have ever read here concerning the present issue. Maybe one needs to be harassing you sometimes so we can hear an exemplary point of view. I hope you get to the top of whatever you do, voices like yours needs to be heard.

Thank you sir. Now you know why I've been saying what I've been saying.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
naija1stnigar:
am very sure a myopic fool like you will commend the actions of the army when they killed peaceful protesters at lekki. Am still saying it you need to experience the pain that comes with it anytime you want to fight for your right in this nation. I just hope you will be alive to understand how it truly hurts.
I don't need to fight for my right. I'm a nigerian but not a biafran who seek more rights even when they have one.L...A...U...G...H...S!
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by infogeneral: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
How do we know he was killed by the Soliders and the UGM?

Know the truth before you take a stand.

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Thank you sir. Now you know why I've been saying what I've been saying.

Yeah. You are loaded bro.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Organs(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:
This is the reason they invented choas in Imo state. This is the reason they are desperate to set the east on fire.
This has always been the reason, to kill hardworking Igbos for fun.
All of you reading will blame the Igbos as usual but these killings have been going on for a long time now, it must stop! This is a very resourceful young man cut down in his prime by a vindictive state hellbent on carrying out a genocide in the east.

The army are not killing hardworking fulanis because of the murderous fulani Herdsmen. There is no genocide in Borno against innocent civilians because of Boko Haram! This man was heading to the airport. Obviously he's reasonably dressed and doesn't in any way look like a militant...The Nigerian army under Buhari has now turned the killing of igbo youths into a national past time and the dregs of the society like the one below this post are cheering them on...
The consequences will be dire..

You know why you lost the civil war?, You know why GEJ lost?, You know why Trump lost? You know why all those you support will always loose? You know why you will lose this fight and this agitation? Because all you have always and forever dealt in, is lies, lies and lies. Who is burning police stations and attacking police and army? Always lying and lying and forever lying. You will attack those that refuse to follow your ideology but turn around and blame govt for not agreeing with your lies. People die in the North everyday, Abuja to KD is the most volatile road in Nigeria today, but you will always say its only Igbos that are targeted. Bunch of liars.

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by owobokiri(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ever8090:
the east was the most peaceful region in Nigeria untill Nnamdi kanu showed up with inflammatory choice of words and directing his people from his hide out to start killing security operatives for reasons best known to him..so the east brought this on themselves stop this stupid tactics of setting things up and pointing fingers at others..
Peaceful graveyard..
All you guys want is the Peace to loot..
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Raph82(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
I see hope in the horizon.. things will change soon
Bros forget about hope for Naija o, the HOPE wey u dey see Na UZODINMA o! No go dull am at all.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Splashme: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!

Modified: for those insulting me, this is exactly what I am talking about, Insultive and provocative agitation. Some of the killings in our land is as a result of NK's provocative form of agitation. UGM kill police and army, it is our brothers they are killing. The army and police turn around to kill "UGM", it is still our brothers that are dying...

Oga, stop fooling yourself.

The military has always been killing you people in the South East even when IPOB agitations were peaceful.

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Ever8090: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Now there is no peace so that we won't loot and you are still complaining, is your brain paining you?...
owobokiri:

Peaceful graveyard..
All you guys want is the Peace to loot..

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by arinze3131(m): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Soldiers shot and killed an unarmed man and you are blaming Kanu?

Are Soldiers supposed to shoot unarmed people?
Dats d way fools reason
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
what if the killer's are ugm,I believe u also saw the video of the Enugu man shot in broad daylight by ugm yesterday had it been it was not on camera I know u lots will blame soldiers.

The earlier u people accept u are in the early stage of anarchy the better,crime rate will skyrocket n your economy will nose dive

THANKS FOR UR BLINDNESS.
NIGERIAN FORCE ARE DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR MEANS TO PAINT THEM BLACK. EVEN DRESSING LIKE THEM IN TO ARREST AND KIDNAP PEOPLE IN IMO.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by int0x80(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Anyone that's visiting Nigeria now, is doing that at his or her own risk! Tickets cancelled, until further notice!
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by oilyngbati(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:
This is the reason they invented choas in Imo state. This is the reason they are desperate to set the east on fire.
All of you reading will blame the Igbos as usual but these killings have been going on for a long time now, it must stop! This is a very resourceful young man cut down in his prime by a vindictive state hellbent on carrying out a genocide in the east.

The army are not killing hardworking fulanis because of the murderous fulani Herdsmen. There is no genocide in Borno against innocent civilians because of Boko Haram! This man was heading to the airport. Obviously he's reasonably dressed and doesn't in any way look like a militant...The Nigerian army under Buhari has now turned the killing of igbo youths into a national past time and the dregs of the society like the one below this post are cheering them on...
Anyday you set foot on Igbo soil from your drug infested hideout in Asia, you will surely die because you’re one of the Ipob terrorists supporting these carnage in our land. I can assure you and if you doubt me, try and see.

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
I don't need to fight for my right. I'm a nigerian but not a biafran who seek more rights even when they have one.L...A...U...G...H...S!
We know people like you pigs always rush to the nearest mud no matter how good their dresses may be
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by sylve11: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hope this country doesn't experience war anytime soon... undecided cool
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by oilyngbati(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
I hope this young man was not in support of nnamdi cownu or Ipob? Because if he’s, then he reaped what he has sowed. The spirits of innocent Igbo youths killed will not rest until nnamdi cownu and his supporters are all dead. Amen!
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
airminem:
SIMP, Tell those LIES to your children as the truth looks at you HARD angry.. Bunch of propagandist urchins trying to rearrange the whole point of view of their evil act on the law abiding SE citizens, selling the BS lie that it was the military. BloodiF0olsss will never get what they desire in a violent way.

For your own good, stop being a one Nigeria hoe. What has Nigeria done for you since you were born? It's just like being raped by an abusive master to compensate you with a slice of bread.

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by hansomb: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Accidental discharge.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Sunday2021: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:
And if his son picks up arms to revenge his father's dead some apes will lash out at him.
what if the children of the policemen carry arms to revenge the killing of their fathers that your terrorist Namdi kanu killed?
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by isaythetruth(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
It shall never be well with Nnamdi maize kanu supleme leader of ipob terrorist organization. R.I.P.
You are an idiot in quote.

3 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Sunday2021: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

how many soldiers did your terrorist organizations killed? Those soldiers and police also have families.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Ikinternational: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!

Modified: for those insulting me, this is exactly what I am talking about, Insultive and provocative agitation. Some of the killings in our land is as a result of NK's provocative form of agitation. UGM kill police and army, it is our brothers they are killing. The army and police turn around to kill "UGM", it is still our brothers that are dying...

The issue is that you seem to have forgotten who turned the agitation violent first.

As they say, let's call a spade a spade

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by chaloskyx: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
IF I WERE KANU ONE THING HE SHOULD KNOW IS NIGERIANS ARE INGRATES LEAVE THEM LET THE FULANI TAKEOVER COMPLETLY AND LET THEM LEARN THE HARD WAY ITS NOT ALL PEOPLE YOU LIBRATE SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN OPRESSED ALL THEIR LIVES THAT THEY HAVE BECOME USED TO IT AND RATHER MAINTAIN THE STATUS QUO THAN CHANGE THEIR PREDICAMENT OUT OF FEAR OF LEAVING THEIR COMFORT ZONE WHICH IS ACTUALLY HELL

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Sunday2021: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
FreeIgbos:

This is nothing but state sponsored terrorism!
The fools we call governors are silent in the face of all these extrajudicial killings. A so-called police cheif was credited to have told his men to kill people like games and forget about any consequences because he will ensure that no one prosecutes them.

In their foolishness, they believe they would stop the agitation through mindless extrajudicial killings, not knowing it will even harden the resolve of secessionists.
why crying? Go and carry your arms. The military is waiting for you.
You guys said Nigeria army cannot withstand ugm, now call ugm to go revenge.
Useless terrorist!
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by ugodson(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
It shall never be well with Nnamdi maize kanu supleme leader of ipob terrorist organization. R.I.P.

I don't understand maybe u went to school or even have a brain sef.
He was shot by the military the same people that should protect you. What did nnamdi kanu or UGM do. Where the gun men even there just military. People the died man should take pictures with on the road and post these are the men protecting us so proud of them,is the same useless people who shot an unarmed man infront of his wife and child.

If a serial killer pops up tomorrow but his only aim is to kill military men nko?

I swear I really don't understand you. Well maybe you are a child/kid not upto 18yrs.
Kindly grow up

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by ovieokodhi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

he was killed by ugm continue OK

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Policemen To Earn New Wage From October / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.