Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities (35120 Views)

Vigilantes Kill 50 Bandits In Self-Defence In Niger State / Buhari: Those Who Attacked Ebonyi Communities And Soludo Won’t Be Spared / Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Nwaotu10(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2021
You will not see a single Northerner in this thread.

When youth invade that village now and kill all the herders, Arewa Twitter will react. grin grin

I trust Ebonyi people Shaa. Dem get mind. grin

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Danniedpastor(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
I find this hard to believe. How do they know it's herdsmen? Didn't the Southern governors ban open grazing in the Southern part of Nigeria?

Banned in the media but nobody is enforcing it in reality. They still pass front of my office everyday with their cow. Delta State government has no plan to ban open grazing o.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by CSTRR: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Anago55:
. Okay

The people killed are Igbos of Ebonyi state domiciled at Benue state by the evil boundary adjustment commission

They are the izzi people of Ebonyi state
Is that the most important thing or the fact that your useless fulani president is a disgrace to the word "president".?

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by temptnow: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
I find this hard to believe. How do they know it's herdsmen? Didn't the Southern governors ban open grazing in the Southern part of Nigeria?

The Fulanis that kill don't move around with cattle, they come with bikes
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by dragunov: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:

What a question! Are you not in Nigeria?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by goodnessme1(f): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
The useless ipob/esn that suppose to be facing heardmen in the busy are busy fighting securities in town
Because your terrorists securities couldn't all them do their work in peace.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by nabiz(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
The useless ipob/esn that suppose to be facing heardmen in the busy are busy fighting securities in town
and you think the security men are not the herdsmen
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by ensamy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Well R.I.P to the dead. Umahi will have some sense. He was fighting against IPOB/ESN, now where is Ebube-Agu they formed. Atleast ESN have driven the herdsmen out of igboland, now they want to operate from Benue. MNK has announced that the ESN arm of Benue will soon be launched. Umahi see your life. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by hammerDK: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
I WISH SAY NA 50 MEMBERS OF UMAHI FAMILY.

FULANI WILL SOON BE AN ENDANGERED SPECIES.

IF I KNOW ESN VERY WELL.

THEY WILL TRACK THEM DOWN AND WAT HAPPENS NEXT IS A MATTER FOR GOD TO JUDGE.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Anago55: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
CSTRR:

Is that the most important thing or the fact that your useless fulani president is a disgrace to the word "president".?
. I am from izzi in Ebonyi state, Abakaliki precisely

My people domiciled in Benue state were killed. I don't have anything with fulanis

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by caracas: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Curious345:
Hod. This is where Mazi Kanu erred..

Instead of fighting the marauding Fulani TERRORISTs, he created the UGM and told them to kill security personnel.

This is an own goal
Sharap
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
See the havoc and wickedness Buhari's government has caused
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Lazenby007(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
This will never matter Buhari but Gulak's death gave him typhoid fever. Useless man.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Jashub: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
dragunov:

What a question! Are you not in Nigeria?
I'm in Nigeria, and the last time we checked, Southern governors banned open grazing. So how come Herdsmen are being accused for perpetuating this crime? Or has proper investigations been made before conclusions were drawn...?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by BoboNkiti19: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Anago55:
. Thought you were even sane enough to engage.

Sorry,go sort out yourself
What's insane about what I stated? Anybody who knows Izzi very well can easily attest to what I stated. Stop been unnecessarily emotional.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by tantan: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
When you tag IPOB/ESN as UNKNOWN GUNMEN while those that you suspect to be herders,you automatically call the Herdsmen. Learn to be objective by calling a spade a spade. until then, you will never find peace in that region.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Anago55: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
BoboNkiti19:

What's insane about what I stated? Anybody who knows Izzi very well can easily attest to what I stated. Stop been unnecessarily emotional.
. We are done here
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by pquaver(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Built2last:
Despite how loyal David Umahi is loyal to Fulani vampires, see how they are ravaging his state. What a way to reward loyalty.

His people are dieing he is still dancing Alanta with Abuja. His eyes will soon clear. Abuja will reward him soon with declaring state of emergency in his state.

Abuja has concluded plans to declare state of emergency in Ebonyi and Imo.

Where is the bloody ebube toothless Agu Umahi championed.

But how do you know is herdsmen? It could be pdp Sam egwu and anyim. Don't forget the have problem with Umahi.. Go watch the videos.. Where Umahi was complaining about them.. Infact it can be DSS... If what I am saying here doesn't make sense to you.. Then you are a hypocrite apply it to the Gulak case and see how you guys sounded. Now you believe it's herdsmen from report but need evidence for Esn.. No worries u go dey alright las las.

By the way the security agencies should up their game we are tired of losing lives. Den swear for nigeria?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Jashub: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Danniedpastor:

Banned in the media but nobody is enforcing it in reality. They still pass front of my office everyday with their cow. Delta State government has no plan to ban open grazing o.
Why's that? Or isn't Okowa in support of the ban on open grazing?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Kylekent59: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Killing is now a normal act in this country. Every day, when one wakes up and decides to go to the media to catch up with the daily updates, killing dominates many of the topics.

We don't know whom to trust again--- our governments have failed us. We no longer know what to believe about the media because one can't differentiate the right news from the psuedo ones. Nigerians are not one: we are not united. When one goes to the media, one sees different kinds of atrocities perpetrated by different criminal groups like Bokoharam; bombing and killing our beloved soldiers, Gunmen; killing innocent people on the streets especially in the south east, Kidnappers; kidnapping people for no reason, but to enrich their tribes and store up arms before Nigeria disintegrates.

In the '90s, everything was okey and going fine until some people lose their brains to greed which has put the country into what it is in today; however, we are all going to survive.

It is Nigerians -- the governments.

Three groups--- bokoharam, gunmen, and kidnappers--- are the groups giving Nigerians sleepless night. If care is not taken, Nigeria might go into...

Let us see what will happen in the next twenty--five years. I see mass-defection in two years time. I believe everyone one would be home by then.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by BoboNkiti19: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Anago55:
. I am from izzi in Ebonyi state, Abakaliki precisely

My people domiciled in Benue state were killed. I don't have anything with fulanis
Then form a vigilante and defend yourselves, cause it seems the government of Benue have left you guys to your fate.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by ensamy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
That area of Ebonyi has been fighting war for a while now. They will retaliate and I believe all herders have all ran away from Ebonyi.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by dragunov: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
I'm in Nigeria, and the last time we checked, Southern governors banned open grazing. So how come Herdsmen are being accused for perpetuating this crime? Or has proper investigations been made before conclusions were drawn...?

You make me laugh. Your eyes go soon clear. Prepare for war!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by zoedew: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Umahi should be happy now!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by ma373733(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Curious345:
Serious
Very pathetic indeed .. this remains the highest massacres in Biafra land after the civil war.

Right under the nose of ipob ESN Kanu and his braggadocious rants.

Only if the ESN stayed true to their first command , this rubbish wouldn't have happened.
when army was raiding the forest to catch thesame ESN and kill them you didn't complaingrin you guys have a way of twisting things to meet your narratives

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:

There is nothing rugged about you
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Omanze: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Let the authorities be informed that BENUE PEOPLE ARE USING HERSMEN TO INFLINCT INJURIES ON THEIR BOUNDARY COMMUNITIES, SOUTHEASTERN STATES, to be precise.

Yesterday, I commented on a thread created to deceive readers that herdsmen have all left southeast and are settled in Benue state now, but that's lie of course.

If something is not done, Benue people and their southeast neighbours may have real conflict because the idomas and others are using herdsmen to commit attrocities against Ndigbo.

Currently, isi-uzo local government area of Enugu state boundarying Benue is suffering from herdsmen attacks because their Benue neighbours conspired with herssmen, gave then Enugu territory close to the boundary and asked the herdsmen to occupy the place...

THE ANNOYING PART IS THAT NEWS REPORT DOES NOT OFFICIALLY REPORT WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW IN MGBUJI EHA-AMUFU ISI-UZO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Jashub: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
West2019:
are you from benue state? Do you know the particular area this barbaric act occur . It's not about allegations .it's wat the people saw with there eysz
Oga, you're just an online noise maker who is hell bent on believing anything on the Internet
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Jashub: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
dragunov:

You make me laugh. Your eyes go soon clear. Prepare for war!
War as how? Hahahaha...do you kniw know war? I pity you! Your indomine generation knows nothing about war yet you're looking for it. Oga, don't pray for war because you may not be around to see its end.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by d1tto(m): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
When ESN were in the bushes protecting south-easterners from killer herdsmen, the federal and state governments accused them of terrorism and hunted them. Most Igbos all over applauded the government. Now there is an attack in south-east, the same people who condemned ESN are now blaming them for not protecting the people. Ndi ara everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler / Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo / INEC Replaces Lawrence Ezeh With Adaku Ogbu-Aguocha, 3 Weeks After Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.