Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities (35118 Views)

Vigilantes Kill 50 Bandits In Self-Defence In Niger State / Buhari: Those Who Attacked Ebonyi Communities And Soludo Won’t Be Spared / Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Blackdisciple(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Built2last:
Despite how loyal David Umahi is loyal to Fulani vampires, see how they are ravaging his state. What a way to reward loyalty.

His people are dieing he is still dancing Alanta with Abuja. His eyes will soon clear. Abuja will reward him soon with declaring state of emergency in his state.

Abuja has concluded plans to declare state of emergency in Ebonyi and Imo.

The governor said the herdsmen are not there to kill the people of Ebonyi state....

He thinks his loyalty to the fulanise will end all the rubbish fulanise are doing in Ebonyi but he never knew that the fulanise are out for a course that can't back down exept being killed ...

Where is the bloody ebube toothless Agu Umahi championed.

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Blackdisciple(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Up Dave Umahi...

Fulanise are not in Ebonyi to kill
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Laslaslala: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Curious345:
Hod. This is where Mazi Kanu erred..

Instead of fighting the marauding Fulani TERRORISTs, he created the UGM and told them to kill security personnel.

This is an own goal
they are after security people bcs those are d ones aiding and giving the herdsmen coverage as they attack villagers
They kill and run to d barracks if people mobilise to go after them they will b arrested and condemned to huge bailing conditions
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by doctor306(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
YouthAriseNga:
Are you tired of everything going on in this country, want to see a positive change of power come next elections? join this train now and together let's all fight for our future, we are the next generation, we will make a better future for ourselves. Nigerian Youths Arise Now.
I’ll support this movement if only you bring speedy darlington aka eze akpi (scorpion king) as president !!!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Rolly22(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
The useless ipob/esn that suppose to be facing heardmen in the busy are busy fighting securities in town

Foolish Zombie,what Did your Military do if not to attack them while they allow the herdsmen to roam freely,Chineke Kpo gi oku
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Cherub001(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sibtygarr:

so innocent children killed during this struggle are bad people too?
You better behave yourself
Keep fighting for what you believe; yet doesn't stop God from doing what He would do through any process. What about if the whole process takes away all the evil people, who would be talking of one Nigeria? It would be one Africa.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by YouthAriseNga: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
tobstarizhia:

I will like to volunteer
You are well appreciated sir, together we can all do this and make it happen. it's time to take our future back
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Brimstone77: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
[s]
Ruggedniggaone:
The useless ipob/esn that suppose to be facing heardmen in the busy are busy fighting securities in town
[/s] the useless military deployed to the east that supposed to protect the citizens are busy abducting and executing innocent citizens on the street..
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Danniedpastor(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
Why's that? Or isn't Okowa in support of the ban on open grazing?

That's the kinda governor we have o
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Everfrank(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
Islie:
Death Toll Of Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Hits 50

https://thenationonlineng.net/death-toll-of-ebonyi-herdsmen-attack-hits-50/

So nobody saw any herdsman at the scene but the report just assumed it was herdsmen.
Prove me wrong that it was IPOB that killed them.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by colgate: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
too bad
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Echara: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
bunto:
You people and your victim mentality. I am tired o jare!

What are you tired of. The area is in Benue state. I know you didn't read the post itself. I also know you've not been following news since the incidence. Your only news outlet is nairaland.

Killing is bad no matter who the victim is. You're still a young person, it's good you grow some tough balls and not buy into anything dished out to you without proper investigation. Otherwise, it could spoil something for you.

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Farid24224(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pictures needed!!!

Otherwise, it's all hyperbole....
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by God1stson(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Curious345:
Hod. This is where Mazi Kanu erred..

Instead of fighting the marauding Fulani TERRORISTs, he created the UGM and told them to kill security personnel.

This is an own goal

HOW DOES HE FIGHT THEM EFFECTIVELY WHEN THE MILITARY IS GIVING THEM COVER. DON'T U THINK THEY ATTACHED BECOS THEY NO ESN IS DISTRACTED THIS STRATEGY HAS BEEN DISCUSSED BY THESE CABAL IN HIGHER PLACES.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
And yet, ESN and several Igbos want their own republic and the government is fighting them.
Is this not enough to say we go our way?
Shay na country be this?

Fulani Herders would kill Igbos now, Soldiers will Kill Igbos too. If we take to Twitter, and other social media, this Useless Pant of a human being called Pantami would seek for NIN, IMEI and his coffin from someones details. I pray him, Uzoadighimma will die untimely.
Useless bastards.

Quote me and may God destroy the family of any idiot that will speak otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by dragunov: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
War as how? Hahahaha...do you kniw know war? I pity you! Your indomine generation knows nothing about war yet you're looking for it. Oga, don't pray for war because you may not be around to see its end.

Nobody in the South is looking for it. But your foes are bringing it. It will be very foolish to not prepare. Most of you sit there and act like you are not aware that ISIS and other terror organizations are very near Abuja. Remember what happened to Syria? Libya? The Fulani Caliphate wants to be in charge of your contraption for ever. And they are prepared to act. So just sit down and wish your impending calamity away. When it happens, you will remember this day. Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by chidi2020(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=Ruggedniggaone post=102257582]The useless ipob/esn that suppose to be facing heardmen in the busy are busy fighting securities in town.

I wonder, even the so called security people that suppose to be in the hospital treating Patients are here engaging with IPOB.

What A Country
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Omodua(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Islie:
Death Toll Of Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Hits 50

https://thenationonlineng.net/death-toll-of-ebonyi-herdsmen-attack-hits-50/
And we have a President!
What are his functions as President of the country. I am appalled by Buhari's indifference in all this. Under military, it wasn't bad like this.
This is no nation but a fiefdom.
When Osinbajo was presiding in acting capacity,there was calm everywhere in the polity. But this lifeless one has changed the narrative with his indifference.
If democracy is all about killings and confusion, then to hell with it.
Buhari should resign!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by emetisuccess(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
By the time this chaos has finish each state should conduct census. E be like say we no go reach that 200million again oooooo
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by WINDSOW(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
I find this hard to believe. How do they know it's herdsmen? Didn't the Southern governors ban open grazing in the Southern part of Nigeria?
I stay in Abakaliki. These guys attacked on Sunday morning as early as 4am. Invading and killing the villagers. Infact, they destroyed 5 communities, burnt Methodist Church, killed a Catholic Priest and members. Only God saved one of our Pastors. They massarce children, old n young. It was too terrible an unfortunate scenerio. I wept!!!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Princedapace(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
If igbos kill now, everyone will be saying how east is burning.

We need to hold FG responsible. No one will be happy with how his or her people get killed.

Break this damn country or restructure and hand over security to regions fully. What kind of nonsense is this? How can we continue to lose humans like this in the name of one Nigeria. It is obvious that FG can't protect Nigerians anymore. Very obvious. What rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by WINDSOW(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Anago55:
I have been weeping since I heard the news. Nobody should ever preach one Nigeria to me again

To even think that information was given to the state government about a possible attack on the said community on Saturday morning but feigned ignorant of it. Children of 7months, 1 year ,2years , pregnant women were killed and everyone is moving on like it's nothing

My plea to the yorubas, please let's end this fight in the southern part of this country and close our ranks to Wade off this marauding killers from futa jalon

Please,it seems yorubas are the greatest lover of one Nigeria, but they do have conscience unlike the north. Help us break this contraption let's make a society where lives of people will be worthwhile. You might be comfortable in your zone but I am certain you have a conscience and you fear God too

This killing is becoming unbearable. Yorubas, igbos, Niger Delta and middlebelters , let's undo Nigeria to save lives please
It was God mercy that saved our Pastor there. He was held to be butchered but escaped, his pastorage was burnt. The Igwe son was killed too. 3 corpers we're butchered. I stay in Abakaliki
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Sharpsecret01: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
no be my papa people then dey slaughtered like rams na your papa and your family dem they take do suya so your papa and ipob/esn terrorist should face them or they annihilate the entire igbo race
with ur herdsmen.terrorist army and boko haram put together cannot annihilate igbos....esn dey attack for broad day light but ur cowards attack wen people are sleeping with the help of ur repentant boko haram soldiers...they will all die in biafra land.. Thats why we want to take out all the army and police stations in biafra land before we face the fulani because ur zoo soldiers are the ones giving them protection...if ur papa na army if them post am come biafra land u better tell am to resign cos we no get joy
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by starz100: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Where is the UGM that is killing policemen, why can't they go after the more dangerous herdsmen, who are busy slaughtering people in order to take over their land. What is the military also doing, are they not suppose to be deployed to Benue state. Is like Benue state is not part of Nigeria. Let the governor pronounce now that Benue state is no longer part of Nigeria, that is when you will see the full military might being showcased.
All this will end one day, when the people whose land have been forcefully taken will recover their land and the fear of the fulani herdsmen shall be more
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Dymaco(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mekaboy hope you are happy now. Hope you are happy with the killing by your fulani people?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
The video is heartbreaking
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by ThuGGeR147: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sai Baba... grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by 1stallon(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is Ebonyi/Benue border crises... Journalism is indeed dead in Nigeria
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by chikason22(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Will you shut up. Are you not among those calling them terrorists.

Let this country break fast.

I tired of living with animals.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by ofiko123(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
RIP to the dead...
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by yommen: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
baddosky1:
All thanks to the useless Umahi

Ibos on Naira land only blame Yorubas actually.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Gambit23: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Elock1:
angry
As I dy now, I no dy even know when to believe naija news again expecially for this nairaland. worst of all no pictures or proof.

Let's just wait and see if them no go debunk am shebi na wetin dy reign now for Naija.

U are not well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler / Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo / INEC Replaces Lawrence Ezeh With Adaku Ogbu-Aguocha, 3 Weeks After Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.