Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,235 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times (17143 Views)

"Speak Up For Tinubu Or Resign": Matawalle To Northern Appointees, Baba-Ahmed / Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Very soon all 36 governors and the national assembly will be apc members. We will wipe away pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by Blackdisciple(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
Already he is APC by blood, being in PDP is just a camouflage
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by OkoNDOoBo: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
ddippset:
APC are making serious additions no doubt.
In fact they are currently miles ahead of PDP politically.

But this APC I see today cannot hold it together untll the 2023 elections.

Have you forgotten the various tendencies; Tinubu/ Amaechi/ Fayemi/ El Rufai?

Sure they are very formidable today, but I see APC breaking into 2 or 3 parts before 2023.

So all this defections might just be for nothing in the long run.
APC can only break if either of buhari(cpc caucus) or Tinubu(acn caucus) pull out of the party.
Anybody aside this two re tenants in APC and can be replaced just like Atiku,kwankaso,Tambuwal,saraki was replaced after they left the party.
buhari,Tinubu,lawan,ganduje,wammako,goje,
shettima,yari, ribadu e.t.c these re the real power brokers that can determine the faith of Apc not the noise makers you listed

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by IVORY2009(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tetehjewels:

True at the bolded and to be frank the only chance they have is if they ensure there is massive insecurity and chaos in the land pre 2023 and thus place all blame on APC. This might explain the current state of sustained insecurity in the land because surely it is being sponsored

Demdem grin
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by heysquare(m): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Obaseki too would soon go back to APC
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
IVORY2009:

Demdem grin

Na demdem na because for some reason I cannot fathom how Gumi suddenly became powerful among bandits
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by anigbajumo(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
ddippset:
APC are making serious additions no doubt.
In fact they are currently miles ahead of PDP politically.

But this APC I see today cannot hold it together untll the 2023 elections.

Have you forgotten the various tendencies; Tinubu/ Amaechi/ Fayemi/ El Rufai?

Sure they are very formidable today, but I see APC breaking into 2 or 3 parts before 2023.

So all this defections might just be for nothing in the long run.

Except if Buhari continue to be aloof but I doubt it in that critical time, if Buhari actually put them together and av a round table discussion my brother that's the end. Most of the present politicial elite especially the Governors respect Buhari so much. I don't know why, they av so much respect for him even most PDP Governors. The fact is that Buhari will NEVER wanted to leave that office for opposition party.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by muykem: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Unfortunately for him, he will have to forfeit the governorship position once he decamped to anther party.

The Supreme court position that declared PDP the winner is very clear on this, all elective positions contested by the APC in 2019 was nullified, meaning, APC does not have ANY candidate in the election, and the PARTY with the second highest valid electoral votes be declared winner (irrespective of who the party present)
From SAN, be deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by muykem: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Yaya Bello once said this but we thought it's a joke. I will not be surprised if Wike also decamp.
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by ddippset(m): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
anigbajumo:

Except if Buhari continue to be aloof but I doubt it in that critical time, if Buhari actually put them together and av a round table discussion my brother that's the end. Most of the present politicial elite especially the Governors respect Buhari so much. I don't know why, they av so much respect for him even most PDP Governors. The fact is that Buhari will NEVER wanted to leave that office for opposition party.
I would be very surprised if Buhari does not remain aloof.

I would be very shocked.

Buhari is aloof in almost every thing in party politics.
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by ddippset(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
muykem:
From SAN, be deceiving yourself.
nairaland SAN.

grin grin grin
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by FBIBOT(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pdp is terrible at playing opposition role.... By 2023 90% of states in Nigeria will have become apc....
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by anigbajumo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
ddippset:
I would be very surprised if Buhari does not remain aloof.

I would be very shocked.

Buhari is aloof in almost every thing in party politics.

Yeah, but I doubt in that critical moment knowing fully well that it will be easier for PDP to exposed his government if they took over from him directly.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by Sipsum: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
dechriscool:
It is finished
No body is thinking of how to strategize and form a formidable opposition to Apc.
By extension, wrestle power from the this APC government that has caused so much suffering to Nigerians.They are thinking of their personal interest.
My brother/sister if u have a way to leave this country.Jakpa

People who knows how to play opposition are the owners of APC.
Na secessionists remain, and those ones don't know Jack about opposition politics.
Na burn dem sabi burn, no problem though, as long as dey limit the burnings to their region.
Governors wey no want that kind of opposition are the ones running to APC,
Last last, even Wike, Secondus, Atiku and Peter Obi go run to APC grin grin grin grin.
Even Obaseki go soon run go back to APC cheesy cheesy cheesy., who go wait make dem burn am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Make everybody get out abeg angry
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by Qoko: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
This guy dey run and also scared of state of emergency from FGN
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by chrisvic007: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tetehjewels:
At this rate how many states would be PDP by the next elections?

Eight.
1. Abia
2. Enugu
3. Delta
4. Akwa Ibom
5. Bayelsa
6. Oyo
7. Benue
8. Taraba

All other governors would be APC members. Then an implosion in APC will produce two political parties that are diametrically opposed to each other.
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by akdjr(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Most Governor will join APC before 2023. Anyone thinking PDP is coming back to power should better think of something else....

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by kinzation(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lmao grin
All na cruise joor
1Dray:

You must really be swimming in money
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by emilo2bad: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Unfortunately for him, he will have to forfeit the governorship position once he decamped to anther party.

The Supreme court position that declared PDP the winner is very clear on this, all elective positions contested by the APC in 2019 was nullified, meaning, APC does not have ANY candidate in the election, and the PARTY with the second highest valid electoral votes be declared winner (irrespective of who the party present)
Who is this person? Mumu analysis

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by Okoroawusa: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
PDP is death... Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by ofiko123(m): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nice one... congratulations to him...
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by play5050: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I talk am teey teey. Na fintiri own remain
if fintiri join APC then no pdp in the north again.
this matawalle of a guy, he made the best decision because even as a seating governor that guy cannot defeat apc in zamfara.
remember zamfara people vote apc despite apc dnt have any vaild candidate on the ball
ot
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by buckeyemedia: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Qoko:
This guy dey run and also scared of state of emergency from FGN
Go and read before you talk thrash, FG cannot declare state of emergency in a state, the state House of Assembly & the Governor must first approve it, then make a request to the President, read your constitution, you will not read, just I hearsay to find any means to wail from morning to morning?
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by buckeyemedia: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
play5050:

if fintiri join APC then no pdp in the north again.
this matawalle of a guy, he made the best decision because even as a seating governor that guy cannot defeat apc in zamfara.
remember zamfara people vote apc despite apc dnt have any vaild candidate on the ball
ot
He was in APC they refused to give him the Governorship ticket, he pulled an Obaseki & moved to pdp, he lost the election to APC, The Supreme Court removed the perceived APC winner & installed him Governor, so what is the fuss about? He is only going back home.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by ogubolokento(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ok me too let me join them since they want one party system in Nigeria...
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by Deadlytruth(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
FBIBOT:
Pdp is terrible at playing opposition role.... By 2023 90% of states in Nigeria will have become apc....

The people of the regions currently home to PDP never really played opposition politics from independence until 2015 when the task fell on them unexpectedly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times by FBIBOT(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Deadlytruth:

The people of the regions currently home to PDP never really played opposition politics from independence until 2015 when the task of playing opposition fell on them unexpectedly.

Yeah true....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano / Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate / Tinubu: I Did Not Urge FG To Print New Naira Notes (March 2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.