Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras (81987 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Youths Destroy Abba Yaro's House, Cars Over Death Of Domestic Worker / Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by QuotaSystem: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2021
plaindealer:
Who is killing ibo people, terrorizing ibo people, destroying and burning down public institutions, private property and businesses belonging to ibo people?

Is it Fulani herdsmen or ibo people themselves.?

For so many years you shout, yell and blame Hausa Fulani for your self-induced misery, but the world can now see that you are worse and more destructive than Hausa fulani and you can no longer blame Hausa Fulani for anything.

I bet Hausa Fulani people are laughing and enjoying the destruction of the SE as we know it by SE people themselves..

We've warned you, we saw this coming.

Now you are reaping what you sow..

grin grin

grin grin
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Babalola0920: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2021
grin grin them no dey tell small pikin not to toy with fire!
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by lasthero: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Una go kill all the elites in the biafuro before actualizing it oooo
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by ThatFairGuy: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kedu ihe ị na-ekwu angry
LegendHero:

Afonja!
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Kaiser20: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
ogwumgbe:

MNK will not be given automatic ticket to govern Biafra land so get your facts right. He has to contest for an election if he's interested in leading Biafra ok. Biafra will be the most civilized black nation on earth
You reason like a learned and civilized Igbo man. but there are millions of naive igbos who Ipob have tormented like the way Taliban rule in Afghanistan, they will give the dictator Nnamdi Kanu automatic ticket out of fear

1 Like

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Ejjis(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
I condemned this if its true...
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Coolgent(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Pls i need to be enlighten on how identify an igbo Man or Woman easily
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by StreetMedia: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Buliwyf:

I bet Hitler was also telling himself that when he started WW2. He was telling himself that "this is not 1918" only to find out that he could be on the losing side again.

The way you clowns are going about it, you will lose again. Your whole land is not as big as Oyo state so it will be easily encircled and all your neighbors don't like this approach you have chosen. You will be turned on again and you will cry about betrayal again like you always do cheesy
In your lines lies hatred for just no cause...

You will be surprised.

I pray it gets to you.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Buliwyf: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
StreetMedia:

In your lines lies hatred for just no cause...

You will be surprised.

I pray it gets to you.

Mugu. I am talking straight facts this one is talking about hatred. You guys follow Nnamdi Kanu that preaches hate against other tribes and want to start a war that will lead to the death of innocent people because you think "this is not 1967" but it is other people that hate you. Nonsense and emotions.

Better check yourself well.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by StreetMedia: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Buliwyf:

Mugu. I am talking straight facts this one is talking about hatred. You guys follow Nnamdi Kanu that preaches hate against other tribes and want to start a war that will lead to the death of innocent people because you think "this is not 1967" but it is other people that hate you. Nonsense and emotions.

Better check yourself well.

You called me Mugu because i want to go free.

Free we must go someday.

In captivity, you will end bastard!.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by dragunov: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2021
seunmsg:
Peaceful IPOB! What a way to fight for freedom. What a way to fight against oppression. What a way to fight for your people. SMH!

Those who stoke the fire of war are always the ones who think that all dissenting voices should and must be CRUSHED. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos / Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin? / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.