Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras (81979 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Youths Destroy Abba Yaro's House, Cars Over Death Of Domestic Worker / Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Sunday2021: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2021
Telstar:
There won't be 2023 elections in Nigeria. Before then, UN would come to Nigeria. But the problem right now is that Nigerian government are bribing them heavily. The terrorist government is the problem not ESN or whatever group.
You are deceiving your mother.

2 Likes

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by greensandy: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2021

grin grin grin

Please update me if you find genuine link

I want to donate 4 liters too

Me too, 25 litres on ground.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Buliwyf: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2021
StreetMedia:

Because your people have a plan... But we will come out victorious.

This is not 1967...

I bet Hitler was also telling himself that when he started WW2. He was telling himself that "this is not 1918" only to find out that he could be on the losing side again.

The way you clowns are going about it, you will lose again. Your whole land is not as big as Oyo state so it will be easily encircled and all your neighbors don't like this approach you have chosen. You will be turned on again and you will cry about betrayal again like you always do cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by greensandy: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2021
Okoyeebo:

Refugees where? Forget that thing.
They will be treated as slaves in Lagos. Let them go to Adamawa and meet Atiku.

Yes o.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Sunday2021: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

LOL you see the effects of our dangeruously low educational budget in this hapless country? Our institutions keep churning out dimwitted imbe.ciles like who lack any capacity for the most basic logical reasoning. Because I state the well known fact that Nigeria in a polarized and disunited federation amalgamated by the British for their own economic interests it means I am Igbo or an Ipob member? LMAOOOO. Morron I am a Yoruba born and bred in Lagos but that does not stop me from speaking facts. Disprove anything I said in my post with your own facts instead of resorting to petty name calling because mentally impaired numbskull you are.
sorry! I don't reply fools.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Buliwyf: 7:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Telstar:
There won't be 2023 elections in Nigeria. Before then, UN would come to Nigeria. But the problem right now is that Nigerian government are bribing them heavily. The terrorist government is the problem not ESN or whatever group.

Is this what you guys are counting on? LMAO. Daft mugus. Even Afghanistan and Iraq had elections.

Just say there won't be elections in the Southeast in 2023. Your land will be desolate and your people will run out of there and be refugees in other states. Which is in the best interest of Nigeria anyway. The UN will not do shit about it. Keep dreaming. Please burn more houses in AlaIgbo so that UN can come and rescue you from your madness. Hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Buliwyf: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

Oga you are on you own

do the same thing every thing and expect different result is maddness

Delta and Edo is ready to try a different thing.

if Biafra will make our life better we go join simple

Lol. IPOB clown speaking for Delta and Edo. When did you have a meeting with them to know they are ready? Which stakeholders did you discuss with? LMAO

E go shock una. Even if Nigeria breaks up today, it will still be you 5 southeastern states alone. No other state is joining you. So stop trying so hard.

1 Like

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Buliwyf: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

Who did the people of Rivers listen to on the 31st regarding Biafra sit at home, Wike or Kanu? Let’s start from there.

Wike is one man with a limited tenure in office. He is not the owner of Rivers state. On Referendum day he has one vote just like everybody else. Why are they scared of Referendum if they are so sure Rivers people won’t go with Biafra? Lmao.

Lol. IPOB liar. They will lie while claiming they are not Igbo. He is saying Wike is deeply unpopular lmao. Which politician is more popular than Woke in Rivers? These IPOB guys live in an alternate reality.

Nobody listened to Nnamdi sit at home order in Rivers state. Majority went about their business. Stop lying. The ones that stayed at home are mostly Igbos from other states. Now cry more grin
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 02, 2021
Buliwyf:

Lol. IPOB liar. They will lie while claiming they are not Igbo. He is saying Wike is deeply unpopular lmao. Which politician is more popular than Woke in Rivers? These IPOB guys live in an alternate reality.

Nobody listened to Nnamdi sit at home order in Rivers state. Majority went about their business. Stop lying. The ones that stayed at home are mostly Igbos from other states. Now cry more grin
LOl you think I have time to fight with you over my own tribe? Believe whatever you want my man I have learnt to stop arguing with faceless fools on this forum long ago. Keep supporting your Fulani slave masters and the integrity of this failed country that has given you nothing but the poverty you and your family are currently wallowing in.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by HEAVEN4444: 7:36am On Jun 02, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

Who did the people of Rivers listen to on the 31st regarding Biafra sit at home, Wike or Kanu? Let’s start from there.

Wike is one man with a limited tenure in office. He is not the owner of Rivers state. On Referendum day he has one vote just like everybody else. Why are they scared of Referendum if they are so sure Rivers people won’t go with Biafra? Lmao.
Buliwyf:

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Sunday2021:
sorry! I don't reply fools.
Hahahahahah you had no problem replying me earlier, why stop now. When they shut you up with facts you suddenly dont reply fools. Fulani slave puppet like you. This country is destined to split if we don't restructure. Even the blind man on the street knows it. Keep supporting nonsense.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Telstar: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2021
Sunday2021:
You are deceiving your mother.
Fuvk you and fuvk your family.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Telstar: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2021
Sunday2021:
coming from fools that celebrate terrorist when ever they killed our security personnels.
Fuvk you!! You are the one who is a fool.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Telstar: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2021
rabzy:

Not only UN, nah UNESCO, what has UN ever done, what will UN come and do...what did they do in tigray, what did they do in Crimea, what have they done in Gaza..what did they do for roghinya, what have they done to Myanmar military Junta..you better prepare to go it alone and achieve it or lose it...that was how it was thought that the west and some foreign nations will come to the aid of the Biafran army....if you can't fight and achieve it yourself...better dey your dey...make people no come dey talk betrayal betrayal again
Go write it down. In 2023, there won't be any election in Nigeria.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by totosucker(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Attache Igbo man.

Yoruba's claiming Igbo now?

This is fantastic.
I'm a full blooded Igbo man. Our people are also getting killed in the process. We have lost innocent, young people whose only offence is that they came from the east.
Why are they killing our leaders? I thought the fight is against security operatives and the Nigerian government? I feel pained whenever i read about the death of young, innocent biafrans
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by SaintLucia: 8:07am On Jun 02, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

like i said, get the furck out
No be your fault, Sebi your mum don cook soup give you from the onion she stole. Too many ingorance among these Igbos, they can't even differciate between CCTV and Street light... No wonder Uwazureke scammed them by selling Biafra passport to them by fooling them that the passport is visa free to America and EU countries. He also print Biafra pound and told them to exchange it with their naira that the Biafra pound has more value to the dollar than the naira and many IGBOs fell for this.

Now is the time of Cownu who is also fooling and scamming. One Igbo clown was telling me that if they are able to burn like 200-1000 houses, companies etc the United Nations will quickly listen to them and give Buhari a deadline to declare Biafra Republic.... I just shook my head.

Sebi your mama don cook soup give u from the onion she stole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by DesChyko: 8:09am On Jun 02, 2021
I only took one look at the poster and disregarded the thread.

Our people say you cannot cry more than the bereaved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by BruncleZuma: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2021
Okoyeebo:

Quoted for future references. I hope you won't log in with your alternate mod moniker and delete this post.
Dude please get a life, you and your army of monikers, it's disgusting to have to reply you.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by chikason22(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2021
naijapips02:

The same sponsored bandits you have been hailing in every video we've seen?
I am not Igbo but karma always reward people who do evils. Except they repent thoroughly.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by chikason22(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2021
Buliwyf:

So what stops your Mazi Kanu from condemning the killings in the region if he doesn't have a hand in it? All he does is indirectly praise them when they attack security officers then deny them when security forces attack them back.
Why are your Igbo brothers, the ones I have known for years, online praising UGM and asking them to do more?

The day you IPOB supporting morons stop lying to yourselves is when your region will have peace.
Karma never forgets or forgive. Your northerners supporting or sponsoring genocide in the south will pay dearly for it. Wait for it.
As a Rivers man I will never support evil
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Unrated900(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2021
helinues:

To my best of understanding, they must have learned from the past Ore trespassing... They should retain their madness in their region

That’s it
We aren’t concern
Even if they like
They should burn down river niger
Na their problem.
Na then call for war
Soon Buhari go face them
Even ojuckwu in the grave is laughing.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by RisenJoe(m): 8:44am On Jun 02, 2021
Achorise:
This news is very authentic,once you look rich and have connections with government or you’re government officials,you have been enemy of Biafra.

Sir, hope you have a reliable source or were you there when it happened?
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Achorise: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

Sir, hope you have a reliable source or were you there when it happened?
I wasn’t there but this man is my uncle.I don’t think he will ever work against the actualization of Biafra struggle.
I believe some persons have hijack this struggle as a means of witch hunting perceived enemies.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by abeggnow: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2021
Calculating:

Why should that be your concern, why not allow them to go and perish, why is their welfare bordering you?
because they will be a nuisance and spll over to our lands wen their rubbish start. already they are entering lagos in record numbers. u people want to eat ur cake and have it.but not to worry we will reform your lot.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Buliwyf: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
LOl you think I have time to fight with you over my own tribe? Believe whatever you want my man I have learnt to stop arguing with faceless fools on this forum long ago. Keep supporting your Fulani slave masters and the integrity of this failed country that has given you nothing but the poverty you and your family are currently wallowing in.

Salty tears of a hopeless IPOB mugu. Keeping living in your land of delusion. If Nigeria breaks up today nobody will still join your Biafra of mindless buffoons grin
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Calculating: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2021
abeggnow:
because they will be a nuisance and spll over to our lands wen their rubbish start. already they are entering lagos in record numbers. u people want to eat ur cake and have it.but not to worry we will reform your lot.

Oga shut up, are you better than Ibos? They are entering Lagos? You sounded stupid.

Go and bring back your brothers who are refugees in foreign land before you confront Ibos that are way ahead of your lowlife.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by naijapips02: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2021
chikason22:
I am not Igbo but karma always reward people who do evils. Except they repent thoroughly.

Including those that kill police officers. Don't you think this might be their karma?
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by abeggnow: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2021
Calculating:

Oga shut up, are you better than Ibos? They are entering Lagos? You sounded stupid.

Go and bring back your brothers who are refugees in foreign land before you confront Ibos that are way ahead of your lowlife.
lol let me tell you why you had to resort to insults, because you are empty, i am half igbo and i them igbos better than u. from latest security reports because of the violence going on in the east they igbos are entering other state in record numbers.also non of my brothers are refugees in foreign lands they only travel for vacations sometimes and come back and sometimes travel for educational purposes like we all did in my familly.And finally my life is not low, i am doing prety good for my self, i have 2 houses and some properties in Lagos and living just fine. thats what you get thru hard work.i suggest you try that.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Psoul(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2021
The Igbos deal wt every traitor irrespective of ur position.
That will help sanitize the region.
We don't worship and condole ur evil just because u can feed ur family well.
Igbos don't beg food from anyone.
If u f*ck up, they treat am sharperly.

If the news is correct, investigate it well, the victim must have used his position to truncate the progress of the ideology.
That means he is a traitor. Igbos don't condole that.
If u want eat and dine with the evil against Ndi Igbo, no body will disturb u. It's ur life.
But once u start messing wt the Igbo ideology after dinning and winning wth that evil, u will see the bad side of Ndi Igbo.

Anyi anaghi aso onye o bula anya. Onye ka I bu?
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by gbengaadeleye12: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2021
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Noblex9401(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2021
Are you sure there's no camera attached to the supposed solar light? Because in Nigeria I've come to realize that there is no smoke without fire when it concerns news about our politicians. There's always some truth in every "fake news".
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2021
sarrki:
Please burn down everything

Don’t listen

Who ever asked you to stop is not ok mentally

Great one Igbos
SINCE THEIR ELDERS WERE COMFORTABLE WITH THR ACTIVITIES OF THEIR MISCREANTS CHILDREN, NOW THE CHICKEN HAS COME HOME TO ROOST.LET THEM MAKE SURE THEY COMPLETELY SCATTER THE GROUND .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos / Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin? / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.